Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M (24557 Views)

Proud Futites, Your School Has Disgraced You All. / HELP! Nigeria Law School Has Delayed My WESCanada Verification For Almost A Year / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by omolola12345(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2023
Corrupt in Nigeria. The honourable minister of education should look into this. He must be active. Those that were given that money must be probed.
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by apuski2(m): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2023
@op guess u must be a corper serving in that college. I served in that kanta unity college in year 07/08. Its alarming to know that up till now the hostel Conditions is still deplorable. The issues of matress has been there right from time. I remember as the CLO of the corpers in the college it was difficult liason with the management of the school to get mattresses for corpers then. Most students as of then still slept in mats and bare bonk beds.
It's sad what this country is cos am sure there has been yearly provisions for mattresses but it has been embezzled by past managements
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Blackdisciple(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2023
Kai shocked shocked
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by benuejosh: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

SHUT UP!!! YOU IGNORANT BOY. WAS THE FORMER PRINCIPAL NOT A LEADER?
you talk as though you think from your anus. Daft, forsaken and irresponsible soul. Keep off my comments and make your family proud. Let your family for a day be happy you made sense.

And just for advice sake. Screenshot this quote, make a beautiful picture frame of it and keep it in your parlour so that your family will be proud that i replied you.
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by victme1(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2023
Show more pictures of such and spread on social media.
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by GetSenseNow: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2023
atobs4real:
Na Tinubu caused this one too.
We are all guilty of the present state of the country
The rot starts from the head.

If Tinubu was clean, every below him will be forced to behave.

Besides, I remember when y'all blamed Jonathan for everything, why are you now trying to exonerate Bulaba?
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2023
benuejosh:
you talk as though you think from your anus. Daft, forsaken and irresponsible soul. Keep off my comments and make your family proud. Let your family for a day be happy you made sense.

And just for advice sake. Screenshot this quote, make a beautiful picture frame of it and keep it in your parlour so that your family will be proud that i replied you.

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS CHRONIC IGNORAMUS. MPAMA!!!
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by GEEBITE: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2023
Kanta Unity College Argungu where I served for approximately 6 months in 99/00. I gave some teachers and crazy students some torrid time. Although I was quite helpful to the students during the WAEC. I was in touch with the Principal for some few years afterwards. It was a well funded school with exchange students from all the 19 Northern States.
nlfpmod:

TrackaNG
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by GEEBITE: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2023
Wow. Thats like 2 years before me. Did you stay at the lodge adjoining the school hall too. I burned my evenings playing Basketball with those Benue State exhange students and Southern Kaduna boys.Memories!!!
apuski2:
@op guess u must be a corper serving in that college. I served in that kanta unity college in year 07/08. Its alarming to know that up till now the hostel Conditions is still deplorable. The issues of matress has been there right from time. I remember as the CLO of the corpers in the college it was difficult liason with the management of the school to get mattresses for corpers then. Most students as of then still slept in mats and bare bonk beds.
It's sad what this country is cos am sure there has been yearly provisions for mattresses but it has been embezzled by past managements
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by membranus: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2023
GEEBITE:
Kanta Unity College Argungu where I served for approximately 6 months in 99/00. I gave some teachers and crazy students some torrid time. Although I was quite helpful to the students during the WAEC. I was in touch with the Principal for some few years afterwards. It was a well funded school with exchange students from all the 19 Northern States.

You were "quite helpful to the students during the WAEC" by aiding and abetting examination malpractice, thereby undermining the integrity of the issued certificates?

EFCC is looking for you.
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by GEEBITE: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Is that what your brain can process from that statement. What about after school coaching, solving past questions that are recycled like every 5-10 years then which I brought and the school reprinted and also tappiing from my experience and exposure . The school lacked quaiified and well trained teachers then. The VP was an NCE holder in Arabic. Apart from the Principal only us the 4 NYSC posted there were university graduates in the school.

By the way EFCC has no overisght on exam malpractices. You can direct your petition to ICPC
membranus:

You were "quite helpful to the students during the WAEC" by aiding and abetting examination malpractice, thereby undermining the integrity of the issued certificates?

EFCC is looking for you.
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by membranus: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
GEEBITE:
Is that what your brain can process from that statement. What about after school coaching, solving past questions that are recycled like every 5-10 years then which I brought and the school reprinted and also tappiing from my experience and exposure . The school lacked quaiified and well trained teachers then. The VP was an NCE holder in Arabic. Apart from the Principal only us the 4 NYSC posted there were university graduates in the school.

By the way EFCC has no overisght on exam malpractices. You can direct your petition to ICPC

If true, then you've done very good deeds. Keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB 2017 Examinations To Hold In May / How Many Years Did You Stay At Home Before Gaining Admission? / My Experience Teaching In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.