Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M (24550 Views)

Proud Futites, Your School Has Disgraced You All. / HELP! Nigeria Law School Has Delayed My WESCanada Verification For Almost A Year / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by atobs4real(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Na Tinubu caused this one too.
We are all guilty of the present state of the country

1 Like

Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Jcomtrader: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
lol and we expect to produce humans in this kind of environment
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Osoboshi: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
shox:
Wetin aboki wan use mattress do before?
for breakfast grin grin grin
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Osoboshi: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
cjudy:

Pig is the most cleanest animal on earth so don’t compare them with Aboki
Kai e mean say 🐖 clean pass all southerners be dat oo.Bcus the kind secondary skul and uni hostel wey dey here even aboki no fit stay
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Osoboshi: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
cjudy:

Pig is the most cleanest animal on earth so don’t compare them with Aboki
Kai e mean say pig clean pass all southerners be dat oo.Bcus the kind secondary skul and uni hostel wey dey here even aboki no fit stay
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
benuejosh:
Yet we say our leaders are corrupt.

SHUT UP!!! YOU IGNORANT BOY. WAS THE FORMER PRINCIPAL NOT A LEADER?
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Blue3k(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
What sort of parent is sending their child to this school? There's a reason most of the people commenting don't send theirs to public schools. These guys can't be trusted with money yet alone children.
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
MrsTwrite:
This is pure wickedness! Thieves! They have pocket the money.
More like he diverted the mattress.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Ensa777(f): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Some states like this one hardly make the news from year to year.
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by DiamondPant(f): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Good job, TrackaNG.
There are several of such schools in the North.
They have a steady cash flow for expenditure but no infrastructure.
That is why children who come out of such schools end up being terrorist because the people who steal the money tell the children that the government neglected them while they were in school.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by beyondPen(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
Please lets call them out na aboki people work.

Many of this kind school are so many in the north.

Their people still hail them and back them because of one nonsense religion.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Hoelujohn: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Judolisco:
In Nigeria the higher you get the more corrupt u become... D former principal was called and he said, 100 Mattresses were delivered despite collecting 5.6m... Let's assume 1 student mattress is 20k *100 is 2 million... So what happened to d remaining 3.5 million?

When that good house of rep member pushed a bill for d children of lawmakers to attend public schs hope u can see what he was talking about.... Jst see d level of dilapitation....

Shey eno better make Britain come back come colonize us like dis afterall we're still running there after over 60 yrs since independence
It belongs to the commissioner of education
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Bluntemperor: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Thank you O P for your Investigative Journalism.
This is good for out Society,by exposing the rot in Nigerian States!
It's a sad commentary that Some Northerners see govt as a base to loot, even though Corruption is beyond race ,tribe or Ethnicity but persistent in Corruption in Officialdom is so much on the North both in States or Federal appointments!
They need a New Orientations to use the Official Positions to better their People, especially given more Jobs to the Youths,instead of adding Poverty upon Poverty!
With few exceptions like Dangote,that is why the Former Education Minister under Buhari- Adamu was chaistisising the Northern leaders for building Mosques, instead of More Industries!
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Judolisco(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hoelujohn:

It belongs to the commissioner of education
u mean d remaining 3.5 million?
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Goodman2023: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:
grin
At the end of the day

Nothing will happen…

Nigerian law was created to protect criminals and drug dealers

Indeed nothing will happen...news of tunibu returning to Nigeria will push this away and everyone will move on...that has been the trend

1 Like

Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by AfonjaPriest: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Gloseth:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by descarado: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
During election, they will gather them to vote against those who hate them, according to their politicians.
The worst form of poverty is mental poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Hoelujohn: 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
Judolisco:
u mean d remaining 3.5 million?

Yes ooo
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by 3seriez(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ab0bii:
Crime pays in our dear country. Heads would have roll in this case if our institution were working.
But they are not working and they are no consequences for people's action. Very somehow country.
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by TainyLite(m): 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
nlfpmod:

TrackaNG
why is it dat everything about me na im dey reach front page for nairaland today... I finished my secondary school at this school 2008
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Newness2019: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

TrackaNG

THE JOB OF NIGERIAN PRESIDENT IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE FOR AN OLD MAN.

I HAVE MY UNALLOYED RESPECT FOR THE ELDERLY, WHILE I ALSO BELIEVE IN WHAT THE YORUBAS CALL "AGBA IYA".

THIS MEANS ELDER BEHAVING IN AN UNELDERLY MANNER.

THERE'S A LOT TO LOOK INTO IN NIGERIA FOR THE PURPOSE OF BETTER LIFE FOR ALL NIGERIANS NOT A SELECTED FEW AND THEIR

UNCULTURED FAMILY MEMBERS.

A SEASONED, PATIOTIC AND TOTALLY REFORMED SOUND MINDED NIGERIAN LIKE PETER OBI, IS WHO WE NEED AT THE TOP POSITION.

WE MUST BE A COUNTRY THAT BELIEVES IN DOING THE RIGHT THINGS ALWAYS, WITHOUT CHEATING OF THE OTHER PERSON.
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by ddeola: 1:31am On Sep 12, 2023
Man inhumanity to man, this is a SHAME ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:02am On Sep 12, 2023
Kebbi kwa....? Let them go and farm....
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by KanwuliaExtra: 3:13am On Sep 12, 2023
Na wah for dis CUNTry oooooooooooooooooooooo. . . .
How can people be so wicked? undecided
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by grandstar(m): 3:53am On Sep 12, 2023
ednut1:
The black man’s heart is desperately wicked

Putin who invaded Ukraine is also a black man? Or that most mass school shootings in America are carried out by white people?

Learn to love your race. Remember that "All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." That includes white men as well.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Yankee101: 4:44am On Sep 12, 2023
It’s a shame
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by MasterTee007: 4:57am On Sep 12, 2023
Students can also be responsible for this...I remember the principal of my alma mater telling me that they once fixed the hostel...showers and all...toilets...it didnt last 1 month before all were destroyed by students. Something is truly wrong with us ...all the alumni now just help with Teachers offices, Biology Lab, Physics, Chemistry...even the regular classrooms renovated a while ago with white boards...now you have holes on the board...chairs messed up and so on...like this is ridiculous. I was even told in another school my NGO worked at that students breakdown the metal tables and chairs and sell as scraps at Agodi Gate...and these are chairs and tables donated by the Govt. Where have we gone wrong ...these are high schoolers for Christ sake. I dont even blame the Govt anymore, cos I realize now that most of you on social media dont visit your schools or deal with those in these schools to know the absolute truth...we just blame Govt because we are truly ignorant. That is not to say that the Govt is perfect...but we all have problems. These children are from some parents.

nlfpmod:

TrackaNG
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by 18wheeler: 5:23am On Sep 12, 2023
And if you check well, the mattresses were either sold or directly moved to a private school where someone in the system has interest . Do a check you will discover a good number of private schools are owned by ex teachers or administrators of public schools. While ownership of schools isn’t bad in any way, you find out they deliberately put the public schools to rot while their personal institutions flourish through diversion of funds and materials.
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by BadEnglish(m): 5:52am On Sep 12, 2023
You people should blame Govt again o
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Ladyclara002(f): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2023
Thundafireseun:
grin
At the end of the day

Nothing will happen…

Nigerian law was created to protect criminals and drug dealers
Exactly
Re: Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2023
This is rubbish...For God sake!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB 2017 Examinations To Hold In May / 8 Types Of Food For Broke University Students / The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.