Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps (30570 Views)

INEC Delists 1.1 Million Voters Over Double Registration, Ineligibility / Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies / INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by stormborn28(m): 6:08am On Sep 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You never see anything😅! Come and run from your financial obligations let us see. Except you dispose the Sim card you used for the registration, in which case they'll call even your church pastor for their money.

cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by correctguy101(m): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2023
charsoso:

I personally know someone that committed suicide because of one of these loan apps. It's not a joke

On top ordinary loan app matter?

When most of these pur women dey boldly owe LAPO and escape.... grin

That person na needs to be resurrected and killed again.. angry

1 Like

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by correctguy101(m): 6:17am On Sep 12, 2023
donleo92:

I don't owe.....

and I detest borrowing, I prefer to make do with what I have.

Get the feeling...

You're like my royal self. But when my business needed a push, AB came to the rescue.

Paid before 8months though and the people been enticing me with 5m loan, but I currently don't need any.

2 Likes

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by Ladyclara002(f): 6:22am On Sep 12, 2023
helinues:
Better

If you want to live long without having unnecessary hypertension, stay away from loans.

Cut your cloth according to your fitting. We waste money on irrelevant things while neglecting the important basic things.

Food for example, it's kinda cheap compared to other jargons things we spend money on but for us to afford decent meals dey always do us somehow.
Exactly
Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by correctguy101(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2023
Ladymillion:
they have your BVN no which ensures you repay the amount borrowed

Why would anyone even take a loan they're not confident of paying back in the first place?

One must fully understand the plus and minus of their life before doing such. Unless you plan to escape and abandon any financial transaction with every financial institutions that will require your data.

Unless you want to do like my neighbors daughter. Took so much from MFBs and left for Mauritius.... That girl has always been a hard baller,....smh
Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by Desusi: 6:30am On Sep 12, 2023
They are always deleting but those apps are springing back under different names.
Before nko? No be naija? Wetin naija no feel do for wickedness does not exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2023
Dem no dey ever delist the ones way I dey owe! Damn!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by SavageResponse(m): 6:35am On Sep 12, 2023
Majesty7:

You don't have to repay an illegal entity. Being delisted means there are illegal. Forget about them

You're a thief, it's as simple as that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by Risingsunn: 6:35am On Sep 12, 2023
If only the FG can ban all of them. Nigerians were better off before they came with loans without collateral. We were all surviving with our regular banks. The wahala you will pass through alone before getting money from our regular banks will make u even give up on the loan. But these mofuckers are the ones that will be calling your phone everyday, sending you text messages asking you to come and take loan. When you take the loan they start troubling you. I don't pity them at all. Anybody that refuse to pay should not pay. They are impoverishing Nigerians. Many borrow from one to pay the other. Once you start doing this you are finished till you man up and call their bluffs.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by AmeLonRo(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by EngGandalf: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2023
helinues:
Better

If you want to live long without having unnecessary hypertension, stay away from loans.

Cut your cloth according to your fitting. We waste money on irrelevant things while neglecting the important basic things.

Food for example, it's kinda cheap compared to other jargons things we spend money on but for us to afford decent meals dey always do us somehow.
Easy to say when you're not in peoples shoes… doesn't work like that my man…E go be anyway

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by helinues: 6:43am On Sep 12, 2023
EngGandalf:

Easy to say when you're not in peoples shoes… doesn't work like that my man…E go be anyway

Okay now, continue running around the circle then.

You see in life, there can never be anytime things will be 100% perfect while worries have no where to go ( with or without money). You do your best and leave the rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by Joconceptbest4(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2023
Big time cashout
donleo92:
I have a question concerning this loan app. let's say you owe them a specific sum, and the app happens to be delisted... what happens to those owing them?
Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by Albinoflash(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2023
No wonder there calls reduced recently,they are now begging to pay anything to cancel my loan,I pity them sha but dey need to learn the hard way.....these guys took my 20k last year and I promise say dem go see shege,abeg make new once come out make we dey borrow na God wey pay for our since na loan him no fit pay....wat God cannot pay does not exist

2 Likes

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by Albinoflash(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2023
uote author=correctguy101 post=125737935]

On top ordinary loan app matter?

When most of these pur women dey boldly owe LAPO and escape.... grin

That person na needs to be resurrected and killed again.. angry[/quote]just imagine ooo, because of loan app person dey commit suicide,even federal government dey owe gbese..dat person corpse should be exhumed and caned for wasting a soul for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by trudpo: 6:50am On Sep 12, 2023
You go explain explain tire. No evidence.

🙄
donleo92:

I don't owe.....

and I detest borrowing, I prefer to make do with what I have.

2 Likes

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by enomakos(m): 6:53am On Sep 12, 2023
Good
Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by jericco1(m): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2023
Tinkolow:
grin

*👇 👇 👇 👇*

*Itunes = High rate 🔥 550 per usd

*One vanilla = High rate 🔥 625 per usd

*Amazon gift cards (Physical and ecode)=High rate🔥* 550 per usd

*Visa card=High rate🔥* 570 per usd

*Razor Gold=High rate🔥* 670 per usd

*Master Card=High rate🔥* 570 per usd

*WALMART=High rate🔥* 570 per usd

*Sephora =High rate🔥* 585 per usd

*Starbucks=High rate 🔥 420 per usd

*Ebay card=High rate 🔥 580 per usd

*Google Play=High rate 🔥 600 per usd

*Steam card =High rate 🔥 700 per usd

*Pi coin = High rate 🔥 350 - 400 per π

*Core coin = High rate 🔥 850 per usd

*Bitcoin = High rate🔥 940 per usd rate is not stable

*Omega coin = High rate 🔥 5naira per omega

*USDT = High rate 🔥 937 per usd

*Cashapp = High rate 🔥 700 per usd

*zellepay = High rate 🔥 700 per usd

*Venmo = High rate 🔥 600 per usd

*E Transfer= High rate 🔥 340 per usd

WhatsApp / Call
+2349132-467792

See this one

3 Likes

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by adenigga(m): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2023
FirstCounsel:
Nut Loan app"...
What a name cheesy grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by snowball11(m): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2023
These diotic loan apps that ame about by the cruel policies of the evil party ruling the country at present. They brought nothing but untold hardship to many Nigerians thereby giving rise to these idiots in the name of loan apps! undecided
Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by EngGandalf: 6:58am On Sep 12, 2023
helinues:

Okay now, continue running around the circle then.

You see in life, there can never be anytime things will be 100% perfect while worries have no where to go ( with or without money). You do your best and leave the rest
You don't seem to understand me.. It's easy to type.. Reality is different for some people.. Some get loans to buy medications, some get loan to pay for business that's the only source of income… na person wey wear shoe, sabi where e dey pain am.. Can't judge people and their decisions…✌️

7 Likes

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by euwalaka: 7:01am On Sep 12, 2023
That's a welcome development
Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:01am On Sep 12, 2023
Loan app is not our problem,the problem is peaple who patronize them
Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by ceejay80s(m): 7:02am On Sep 12, 2023
donleo92:
I have a question concerning this loan app. let's say you owe them a specific sum, and the app happens to be delisted... what happens to those owing them?
I know wetin dey ur mind...
U wan borrow money and owe and when the app is deleted , u are free of their harassment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by Sprints3: 7:03am On Sep 12, 2023
<creditwise>Hi,your loan is 9 days overdue.Pls transfer: 19597.69 .You can pay by yourself or someone else. Lol.. This useless credit wise expect me to pay 17k interest on 28k I paid 30k after 3 days still requesting for 15k now they have increased it to 20k as late fee. Dem never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by gloryman91: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2023
Na so secure your future go scam my dear wife like that.
Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by ceejay80s(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2023
Ladymillion:
they have your BVN no which ensures you repay the amount borrowed
If they have BVN ,how come they call borrowers all the time to harass them to pay back,

3 Likes

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by correctguy101(m): 7:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Albinoflash:

Just imagine ooo, because of loan app person dey commit suicide,even federal government dey owe gbese..dat person corpse should be exhumed and caned for wasting a soul for nothing

If I had the means, people like this are among those I'll resurrect, make them pay for the loan even if it's to enslave them, then I'll kill them myself.. cry

2 Likes

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by comradee1248: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2023
aikyg:

Oga go and pay your money. The fact fact that the were delisted does not mean they cannot recover the money they loaned out to people.
grin grin grin one of the loan app owners spotted... you guys are wicked and heartless

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by 7lives: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2023
Sprints3:
<creditwise>Hi,your loan is 9 days overdue.Pls transfer: 19597.69 .You can pay by yourself or someone else. Lol.. This useless credit wise expect me to pay 17k interest on 28k I paid 30k after 3 days still requesting for 15k now they have increased it to 20k as late fee. Dem never see anything.

They are called loan sharks in Korea.
I hope you understand now.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by EXOUSIAng: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2023
Femich18:
Government need to do more aside delisting these apps before Chinese people turn our people into something else.
Borrowing from these apps is just like jumping from frying pan to fire. If your mind no stong you fit commit suicide
WHAT HAS THE CHINESE GOT TO DO WITH LOAN APPS PLEASE....
I don't understand Nigerians
Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by Illegal1(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2023
bluefilm:
Okash why?
omoh........what abt okash?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Government Picks Children Hawking During School Hours (Photos) / Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination / Senate Moves To Amend CCB, Administration Of Criminal Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.