Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters (32987 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Ofemmanu1: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
5 yrs Old to do domestic work?!

E no go beta for yebhoes wallahi.

My sweet lil gal is 4yo, a Pry 1 pupil.
If anybody touch my sweet, ah?!

I will make sure it's the end for such basterrd.
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by spencekat(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Coded081:

She said her husband is an army
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by spencekat(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Coded081:

She said her husband is an army
Army my foot.
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Dickson178(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
proff010:
Fear who no fear Igbo women
Bro repent! Your hate to Igbos will block your destiny
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Dotmanq: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
A 5 year old to do house chores?
As if that wasn't enough, you denied her food for the whole day and then beaten her like this.
This is really pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by sirwilson(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Men too have their own which is sleeping around.

Na today I know say you no get sense...
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by mejetov422: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Which kind demon in human form do this kind thing na..

Hope the idiot that did this is behind the bars already
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Impregnablefolk: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Na undiluted n sheer ignorance na him dey worry dz one. She tink say Soldier man dey above d law? 50% of Nigerians pride in dia ignorance. "Ignorance is bliss."

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Fearyourcreator: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
englishmart:
Lol
It's not a lie ooo... Those people wicked ehn... Them Sabi maltreat another person pikin
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by GABRIEL6036: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
What if Human Rights steps in, will her husband be able to handle it? Rubbish!
Very stupid and wicked woman
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Slimwhyt(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wetin be this na? embarassed cry
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Chasito(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
See blood wey full her eyes cry some people are just too wicked and heartless
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Faposky95: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
izonborn098:
Fowl brains
Beat my daughter like this and i will tell u where i come from..

.....and I will make people pity why you knew the girl in the first place because na Supreme court judge go hand me my sentence after the long thing I go do yu
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Arome14(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
This is pure-hearted wickedness from the pot on fire in the pit of hell.
The woman deserves to be punished, persocutesentence to prison terms with hard labor.
But first, be flogged 100 struck of canes in public view.
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by GLouis: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
englishmart:

@iamscrummy_

Where is woman's pic ?
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Amayabor1: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
If nor be Igbo woman do this thing make i know wetin cause am.

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by tamdun: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
So women don't sleep around?
Well,I'll rather sleep around than do this to a child
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Israel07: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
5 yrs Old to do domestic work?!

E no go beta for yebhoes wallahi.

My sweet lil gal is 4yo, a Pry 1 pupil.
If anybody touch my sweet, ah?!

I will make sure it's the end for such basterrd.

Shey u dey alive, u dey see food chop instead of u to dey thank ur God u dey run mouth like leaking basket. Pray make condition no jam na then u go know say no be normal eye person go take give up him pikin for domestic work.
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by HateBigots: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
proff010:
Fear who no fear Igbo women
Another tribal fool rushes to comment rhetorical rubbish

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by fredodo007(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
I fear this gender walahi.

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by MrsTwrite(f): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
That guardian or whatever is a beast in human form. She needs to be flogged with koboko.
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Israel07: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
I don't understand y women who go through the travails n pangs of child bearing find so much joy in hurting other women children. It's just too bad. But this kind of people over protect their own. Not even animals display such cruelty n it's like this both with Yoruba n Igbo women. I've not seen an Hausa do such as I don't stay there abii na general thing for women? And I've come to the conclusion that women don't love themselves, they are always competing with each other. Their bestie shit is so artificial n not genuine. It's either they are covering each other insecurity or they are planning to destroy a man asides that na lie
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by KnightB(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
This is pure evil! Even the maximum shishi for OAU no too far from this. A little girl, fa! This could leave a lasting childhood trauma on the poor little kid. Oga o! I hope justice is served!
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by uche393: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
the woman is foolish, she doesn't know the implications of what she did. her husband can't save her if she's handled by a female lawyers and magistrates even if her husband is a major.

I know she might be one of those lazy wifes that doesn't even know how to Bleep, liabilities to their husbands. many of them behave any how here because of the laws protecting wives of officers.

the kind useless women some soldiers dey marry come barracks dey tire me

I blame the parents of the little girl for putting her in slavery.

5year child! this one pain me Wella

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Nonexisting1: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
izuch:
Why Always women undecided
Because they are the most heartless of God's creation. They are wicked, evil and never have remorse for evilness.

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by toronto10(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Timoleon:
Nigerian women and their High handedness with children. Every time you hear of a child being beaten mercilessly, a part of you just starts to tell you a woman did it. The average man has more compassion for children than the average woman. Just look at the kid. The person accused of dickk stealing didn’t receive this much beating. What can this child do to deserve this much torture?

Arrest and prosecute her!
it happened in Freetown Sierra Leone not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Gandrova: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
The woman should be arrested and flogged also.
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by SalamRushdie: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
You see this una country, no low level animals full am
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Caleycashh: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
What correlation does sleeping around with women have with this!??, you're innately foolish and wicked!

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by OdefaGirl(f): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Blood of Jesus Christ..... This is pure evil.
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by omooba969(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Igbo woman again!!! shocked
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Barcalee: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Father Lord give me long life good health and wealth so my kids won't have to go into modern slavery. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) / Man Sells His Two Kids, Landlord’s Son For N310,000 (photo) / 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.