Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters (32947 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by OdefaGirl(f): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
izonborn098:
Fowl brains
Beat my daughter like this and i will tell u where i come from..

If you get mouth, you should also not send your child to live with someone. My point is, the parents may be helpless, probably feeding from same woman's pocket.

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Kaysalas(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
proff010:
Fear who no fear Igbo women
grin grin grin if e nor be yeboh, make I naked baff for bathroom

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Omoawoke2(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
proff010:

Igbo women are so mean to other peoples children

I don’t know why

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Streetmovement(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I swear if I catch the idiotic woman I go mend her face till nothing remain, what's the meaning of this rubbish!!

I swear he get some rubbish wey person no go dey do for where I dey cuz I nor dey take shit.
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Teniolar04: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Human Right Pls sad

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by MartinsD12(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
englishmart:

@iamscrummy_
Things like this make me prefer the law of Moses old testament, once you do evil God go strike the person dead, Jesus Christ is too merciful bad things are happening sorry to say this is how I feel why would a woman punish a 5 year old girl like this what kwanu
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by EdiskyHarry: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
A woman's greatest nightmare is his fellow woman
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by 123yes(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
proff010:
Oga why did you hate ibo people like this. Who told you that woman is an ibo. Instead of you conderming the evil this woman has done to this innocent girl you are there talking about tribal issue
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Camberlo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
If any woman try this with my daughter I will show her pepper 🌶️🌶️
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by 1Sharon(f): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ceasarceasar:
There is a reason God made man to be the head of the family....

If not,we men for suffer wella .

Women are wicked naturally

What was the stupid head of the family doing when this girl was being brutalised?

2 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by jelel6: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
This is one of those vices I can never allow in my house. No chance. Say watin woman go beat a child to this extent and I go they look

I've seen homes where wives treated every child in the house like they gave birth to them. No different foods, no different beds, no different clothes.

Men or husbands who live under the roof where this type of insanity is perpetrated should all be prosecuted. Because they tolerated it from their Women.

3 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Omoawoke2(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
izonborn098:
Fowl brains
Beat my daughter like this and i will tell u where i come from..

Telling her where you come from won’t change anything undecided
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Cubeman: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
God, please don't let me be this wicked. No matter what happens,God please do not allow me to be this wicked. Little girl,I pray for you to be immensely successful so that you can tell a sweet story
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Omoawoke2(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
123yes:
Oga why did you hate ibo people like this. Who told you that woman is an ibo. Instead of you conderming the evil this woman has done to this innocent girl you are there talking about tribal issue

I can bet she’s igbo
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by KingRabota: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Daft comment from a tribal keyboard ninja .
It's obvious you are a lost cause . The real concern is for 60 idiotas that liked your comment

The place is in question is in Sierra Leone. Dumb fuckks blinded by bigotry

So sorry to the little princess. May the monster(s) who perpetuated this evil never know peace

proff010:

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by KingRabota: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Dunce this incident happened in Sierra Leone
Your hatred for Igbo people will choke you, soon ode

Omoawoke2:

I can bet she’s igbo

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Omoawoke2(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
KingRabota:
Dunce this incident happened in Sierra Leone
Your hatred for Igbo people will choke you, soon ode

Wow, so she went to Sierra Leone to beat up someone’s child. Fear igbo woman, from doing baby factory to girl’s trafficking, drug pushing. They have gone international to child abuse
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Lawxen: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
Timoleon:
Nigerian women and their High handedness with children. Every time you hear of a child being beaten mercilessly, a part of you just starts to tell you a woman did it. The average man has more compassion for children than the average woman. Just look at the kid. The person accused of dickk stealing didn’t receive this much beating. What can this child do to deserve this much torture?

Arrest and prosecute her!

Oga this is not NIgeria.
It happened in Sierra Leone
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by KingRabota: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
SMH like I said you are a lost cause . If na only you your mama born so sorry to her. Because she no get pickin

Omoawoke2:

Wow, so she went to Sierra Leone to beat up someone’s child. Fear igbo woman, from doing baby factory to girl’s trafficking, drug pushing. They have gone international to child abuse
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Edicool46(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
This is pure evil
The said lady should be put behind bars.
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by AllBlack: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
Authoreety:
That woman is evil

this is just wicked and stupid.

when it turns to EVIL is if this crime goes without a very heavy prison sentence. When the police sweeps the matter. When women/humanitarian affairs turn a blind eye to this matter. That is the highest evil.
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Azzik: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
englishmart:

@iamscrummy_
Such persons should be lockup for life... wickedness of the highest order
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by coputa(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
englishmart:

@iamscrummy_
No black woman on Earth can take proper care of a child that's not her's.

The irony of it all is that they are teaching these children to be wise.

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Omoluabi16(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
The Devil herself. What kind of hatred would make one do this to a defenseless child? Her eyes are even bloodied.cane marks on her cheeks, + broken limbs. Life imprisonment will not be a far stretch here, as anybody who can do this is irredeemable... And yes can commit murder.
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by leonard002(m): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Men too have their own which is sleeping around.
It's goat they sleep around with, right?
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by haphizz57(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Useless woman still bragging dat nobody can do her anything. Just because her husband is an army. Imagine what dis beast is gonna do if her husby happens to be president. No matter the condition dnt give out ur child to anyone. Its better to be drinking garri together with joy.
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
😂
I say make spray pepper small

Smile, you might even be fun to be with self, maybe now just gra gra you dey do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by kabeaze(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Let this get to the right department of the police on child abuse.

This is unacceptable in our society.
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by delzbaba(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
englishmart:
The link is there. Follow it and escalate it to the best of your strength.
I need full information no state no real name ?
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by caandi: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
This is so sad
This is so sad
This is so sad
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Ashirioluwa: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
I blame those useless parents who keep having babies they know they are not capable of taking care of.

These useless idiots will have children, and then they will be looking for one relative or another to take the child to the city to live.

I blame the girl’s parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Trying To Sell A Lady For N12.7M, Arrested In Russia / Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman / 'One Million Boys' Gang Kills Woman In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.