Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos (27765 Views)

Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) / Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / Woman Collapses And Dies During Church Service In Delta State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Sammy101111(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2023
cardoctor:
Too much stress coupled with hunger. May her soul rest in peace.

My brother hunger in this country is high
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Midehi3(f): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2023
Stawner16:
Dang. Nigerians really need to learn CPR. Some of these cases could have ended differently
Good idea, but what if done and the person still give up, don't you think police will hold the CPR volunteer responsible? Nigeria is not well abeg
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Scarrr: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Ironically, I just might be your elder.
elder with the brain of a toddler
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by ibinaboonline: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2023
Including your crippled aunt? What is wrong with you, this guy?
jeromestarks:
No matter how hard this country gets, I will never assist my family.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2023
sleek214:

Ok. Using the phrase " her remains or dead body" would've been better instead of " Carcass" but your hatred for Nigeria and the government wouldn't allow you use the right words.

For You to truly break free from something that's a threat to your survival, You have to hate it.

The word hate can be subjective to purpose, One can hate crime,which plunders the mind to stay far from it.

Hating this current status quo We have as a Country is quite needed to enforce change.

Nigeria as it stands is not pattened to do good to the common man hustling legitimately to survival, Apc has become the greatest threat to the survival of the common man in this Country, if You are not rooted in their evil structure, if You are not a politician, business tycoon,nothing for You.

Its shameful to see poor hustling peeps jubilate and chant on while peeps who have zero feeling of the effect of Apc calamity sing praises of same Apc that is the greatest disaster to hit this Country.

Why are you listening to them? Are they and their families suffering from the effects of bad governance like You??

Nigerians like to suffer,so I say increase the volume of the suffering grin
May the strongest survive.

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2023
ibinaboonline:

Are you minding him? Somehow he thinks he is the only sensible person in his family meanwhile nairaland just shows otherwise. Just check his engagements and see what I'm talking about. All he does is lie, talk off point and tell fake stories

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by obiekunie01: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
What crime have I done to expose obi who wanted to deceive Nigerians and worsening the situation.
Obi was the worst of all the contestants, take this to the banks

still talking like a re-tard that u r.

u support a known drug Barron, a forger, an identity thief and your conscience did not prick you then on top of that, you have the guts to insult a man who has never been accused of any crime, you persecute and ridicule him and using the same gutter smelling mouth, you are advising people to be kind!

YOUR MIDDLE NAME MUST BE HYPOCRISY!

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Echelon101: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2023
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by finallybusy: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2023
Stawner16:
Dang. Nigerians really need to learn CPR. Some of these cases could have ended differently
We don’t have EMTs. Knowledge of CPR won’t change anything.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by ikorodureporta: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Stawner16:

wouldd u go and do cpr in that case.....when u dont know whats her challenge
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Aboguede(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2023
Buhari / tinubu regime can kill anything and anybody shocked
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2023
obiekunie01:

still talking like a re-tard that u r.

u support a known drug Barron, a forger, an identity thief and your conscience did not prick you then on top of that, you have the guts to insult a man who has never been accused of any crime, you persecute and ridicule him and using the same gutter smelling mouth, you are advising people to be kind!

YOUR MIDDLE NAME MUST BE HYPOCRISY!
You like trouble too much
You must be a very short man
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by BabaIbo: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
This is very sad 😭😭😭
People are going through a lot please be kind to people
Give listening ears and do not condemn anyone
If you can't make people please do not break them.
May God ease our affairs

Tell your Oga to be kind with them with his inhumane policies and leave the masses alone.

Well, I don't expect you to have sen se sha.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by judedwriter(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2023
yinkus6750:
Many walking corpse on the streets, courtesy of hard times, caused by our bad leaders .
Not easy to survive this gard times.
May God help us

Hmmmm...

We really need God more than ever before.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by worksmart(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2023
They should photograph her face may be family may recognise her.
Anyway her bank card and mobile simcard should make it reasonably straightforward to identify her.

Trouble with Nigeria is nobody would assist you in such medical emergencies , they would rather pull out their camera phones to record.

Basic First Aid should be taught in schools and public sector organisations.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by occfx: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

This guy should be made the chief security officer on NL.
BTW Nigeria in sham, Almighty Lagos having a dead carcass lying unidentified on the street. Lol No identity of the deceased because no portal to show that you are a Nigeria.
Wicked land full of evil pestilence...
NIN, PP, BVN, all are in favor of the wicked Govt.
SSN will mean they have to pay you tax refunds which when u purchase in Spar, all those Tax inclusive will be added to your SSN which in turn Govt will reimburse them back to you after 12 calender year.
They are criminal government my people. Rebuke them, reject them, and it shall be well with your soul after u depart this wicked entity.
Find peace!!!

That's the Lagos tinubu built he want to dublicate in Nigeria. Black man is terrible
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2023
She for just die for House na!

I know when I will die.

I won't die like that, I will die in a cemetry I made for my self....
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2023
worksmart:
They should photograph her face may be family may recognise her.
Anyway her bank card and mobile simcard should make it reasonably straightforward to identify her.
Do they snap dead people's faces in your place oga?
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by obiekunie01: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
You like trouble too much
You must be a very short man

no matter how short i am, i am still at least one ft taller than you.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2023
obiekunie01:

no matter how short i am, i am still at least one ft taller than you.
Be deceiving yourself
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by ufotunang: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2023
Hardship , poverty, suffering, hunger... government provide good goverance and make the economy to be good so that nigerians can have better lifes
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by goshen26: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2023
Many people are going through a lot.

She would have noticed some abnormality, but fear of going to hospital due financial implications

My advice is, everyone should have a Sphygmomanometer (BP Machine) at home.

It is well with Nigeria
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by EtovalRealEst: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

This guy should be made the chief security officer on NL.
BTW Nigeria in sham, Almighty Lagos having a dead carcass lying unidentified on the street. Lol No identity of the deceased because no portal to show that you are a Nigeria.
Wicked land full of evil pestilence...
NIN, PP, BVN, all are in favor of the wicked Govt.
SSN will mean they have to pay you tax refunds which when u purchase in Spar, all those Tax inclusive will be added to your SSN which in turn Govt will reimburse them back to you after 12 calender year.
They are criminal government my people. Rebuke them, reject them, and it shall be well with your soul after u depart this wicked entity.
Find peace!!!

Please make Noise till the President, NSA, Minister of Finance and Minister of Communication hear ... Apart from emergency, you made a valid point, if people would get rebate at the end of the year buying made in Nigeria goods, definitely they would use their electronic portal so it can be captured ....
RIP to her ....
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by obiekunie01: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
Be deceiving yourself

carry ya smelling body commot for my mention! cheesy
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Umadam: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2023
Tinubu..... pls be aware people are suffering
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by jeromestarks: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2023
ibinaboonline:
You lack understanding.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Revolva(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
depression everywhre
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Juicethekid: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
iswallker:

And you don't have a site of your own....
Good Afternoon, if you wish to see my samples on a website, I can send in a link.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by silaswills01(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
It's definitely cardiac arrest and it's a pity almost nobody knows how to do CPR or initiate emergency respond
If she were to be in a reasonable clime maybe she would've survive 🤦‍♂️
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by silaswills01(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Midehi3:

Good idea, but what if done and the person still give up, don't you think police will hold the CPR volunteer responsible? Nigeria is not well abeg

No one has legal right to hold u responsible for trying to perform CPR besides it's a basic life support techniques with scientific proof that it works
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Chochovini: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
wakaman:

Same thing that befalls your cohort befalls you.
Small time.
. May worse than this befall you and your entire useless family. Idiot.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Sebocious(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Kewellbanks:
This is exactly how a mother of a friend died at Oshodi few months a go. It was a disaster as we couldn't phantom on the scenario. Few months after we lost our dear friend. May you and your Mom continue to rest peace Abayomi Edun. What a talented guy!
*Fathom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? / 7 Things That Can Cause Low Sperm Count / Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.