Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

First Class Graduate - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class Graduate (25225 Views)

Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation / Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class Graduate by DarkJeddi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
CJStarz:
This one jus showcase himself to im village people. Better start praying against attacks from them.
God protect you.
A Coward dies a thousand times before his death..

He shouldn't celebrate his hard won accomplishments,because some people would not like it?

2 Likes

Re: First Class Graduate by Pootle: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
try learn a skill or japa...school na fk now use ur head o

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by omooba969(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
MSN1:

Is that a question an adult in 2023 in NAIJA is still asking?
SMH
Re: First Class Graduate by Judolisco(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
omooba969:

Why abroad though?
I Don dey run my msc now for Federal University since 2021....my friends dat went abroad finished within 18 months... Now d msc Don tire me sef

2 Likes

Re: First Class Graduate by Harkstetunz: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
ednut1:
Congratulations. Go and write SAT. Amelika is calling

Why do I keep thinking you wanted to type GRE

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by Legalaffairs(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
OMG! This is how First Class Graduates are expected to fly.

One Babablu is their invoking all negative spirits known and unknown to mortals to cover his "first crashed" result from CSU.

I have never seen where things that could make you proud becomes a subject of your mockery.

Something is definitely amiss with Babablu and CSU.

We are keeping vigil on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Class Graduate by orewa10: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by MSN1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
Decarbonisation:

Shame on your father!

Which bad belle?

You must be insane.
God bless and enrich u with wisdom, u need it more than ANYTHING now in ur life.
Alhamdulilah.
Re: First Class Graduate by sync(f): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
Congratulations
I hope the certificate would be worth it
I graduated first class from a foreign university but Iā€™m currently studying to be a chef so as to be self employed cos my certificate took me nowhere
Good luck to you

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by membranus: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
IgOga:
Congratulations. Apply for scholarships in Canada, UK, US and Australia. Explore job opportunities in Nigeria.......don't wait till you do your NYSC to start masters degree application abroad.

Welldone!

Best advice.

Graduate schools in Europe will be rushing you like indomie, and with scholarships if you try this.

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by TheGift: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
EmdRizy:
My name is Gba Peter Ternenge, I just graduated with a first class in Industrial Physics. The only student with a first class out of over 200 students in the department.

Congratulations. šŸŽ‰šŸŽˆšŸŽŠšŸ¾ Industrial Physics, your brain dey work.

May God grant your more success without sorrow. Amen šŸ™šŸ½

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by ednut1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
Harkstetunz:

Why do I keep thinking you wanted to type GRE
GRE rather. Make i go edit

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nice
Re: First Class Graduate by PrinceOfLagos: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Congrats my gee

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by Decarbonisation: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
MSN1:

God bless and enrich u with wisdom, u need it more than ANYTHING now in ur life.
Alhamdulilah.

Mashallah! kiss
Re: First Class Graduate by Djbush: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Congratulations to you lil' boy. Welcome to Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company. We are waiting for you here. Come and make your millions!

To the undergraduates and to those yearning for higher education, i say keep striving. Avoid those who say that school is a scam. Avoid them like plague.

xoxo

3 Likes

Re: First Class Graduate by Mohisah: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
TIV boy how come sex did not distract you because you can't be a Tiv and be sexually disciplined
Oya begin explain yourself I'm waiting
So those havin sex can nvr write first class? I know 2 Tiv guys, dem dey smoke n follow woman, clubbing na their hobbies.
Graduated with 1st class in an Engineering department.
Re: First Class Graduate by vanitybutiwanti: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Congratulations
Re: First Class Graduate by Henix(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Congratulations to you!
Ur Tiv kinsmen will surely arrange lots of virgin girls for you the day they will host you in your community for making them proud
Re: First Class Graduate by Henix(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
sync:
Congratulations
I hope the certificate would be worth it
I graduated first class from a foreign university but Iā€™m currently studying to be a chef so as to be self employed cos my certificate took me nowhere
Good luck to you

Foreign university in which country? Ur village people are strong, if truly you graduated with 1st class from a notable country
Re: First Class Graduate by Gentlevip: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Thought nairalanders are jokers when it comes to such stuffs.
Re: First Class Graduate by omooba969(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
Judolisco:
I Don dey run my msc now for Federal University since 2021....my friends dat went abroad finished within 18 months... Now d msc Don tire me sef

I gerrit...sorry. I believe there are universities in Nigeria that don't tolerate this kind of avoidable delays.
Re: First Class Graduate by bBadass01(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
EmdRizy:
My name is Gba Peter Ternenge, I just graduated with a first class in Industrial Physics. The only student with a first class out of over 200 students in the department.
Congratulations to you my brother, wishing you the best as you continue journey of life.... I'm proud of you. I'm waiting to congratulate you girls too, as I have not seen any achieved this

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by OboOlora(f): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
What school is this?
See me rushing to see the 1st class sef.
I had to go to 8th page on Google before the school name popped up.

Pls go back to Unilag and study Linguistics. Cos even with a Pass (and 3 extra yrs in that course), u will still be better than you currently are.

šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by Richie0001: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
I thought tribal hatred/hate speech was prohibited on this platform?
IconicR:
TIV boy how come sex did not distract you because you can't be a Tiv and be sexually disciplined
Oya begin explain yourself I'm waiting
Re: First Class Graduate by omooba969(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
bBadass01:
Congratulations to you my brother, wishing you the best as you continue journey of life.... I'm proud of you. I'm waiting to congratulate you girls too, as I have not seen any achieved this

Girls with 1st class results are not on NL. grin
Re: First Class Graduate by AllenSpencer: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
šŸš€šŸš€šŸš€šŸš€

Congratulations!

The sky is your starting point
Re: First Class Graduate by omooba969(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
NOwazobia:
Brilliant and impressive!

Congratulations šŸ‘šŸŽ‰

I donate one full Cow for the celebratory party. šŸ„°

eCow or audio cow?
Re: First Class Graduate by Richie0001: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is an open display of ignorance. The school is a federal university just like unilag, accredited by the same body as unilag and receives funding from the same source. What then make you think unilag third class certificate is better ?
OboOlora:
What school is this?
See me rushing to see the 1st class sef.
I had to go to 8th page on Google before the school name popped up.

Pls go back to Unilag and study Linguistics. Cos even with a Pass (and 3 extra yrs in that course), u will still be better than you currently are.

šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Class Graduate by DenreleDave(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
grin grin grin
Nairalandar:
Which kind uni b dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate / Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer / University Of Lagos Cut-Off Mark 2017/2018 Is Out. Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.