Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

First Class Graduate - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class Graduate (25222 Views)

Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation / Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class Graduate by CJStarz: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wisdom, the Bible says,is PROFITABLE to direct.
Shalom!

DarkJeddi:
A Coward dies a thousand times before his death..

He shouldn't celebrate his hard won accomplishments,because some people would not like it?
Re: First Class Graduate by dontrulee: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
Congratulations πŸ‘πŸŽ‰ you try.
More wins in Life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Class Graduate by folake4u(f): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amazing! Congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by jaxxy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Great stuff

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by fred04(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
EmdRizy:
My name is Gba Peter Ternenge, I just graduated with a first class in Industrial Physics. The only student with a first class out of over 200 students in the department.
Congratulations quantized entity

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by enemyofprogress: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: First Class Graduate by enemyofprogress: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew .

What does it profit a man to get first clas and remain jobless for years
Re: First Class Graduate by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
CJStarz:
This one jus showcase himself to im village people. Better start praying against attacks from them.
God protect you.
Hahah!
But if they are real village people then they didn't even need him to put out this post. They would have been monitoring his activities, all these years from their covens cheesy

It is now jealous friends, family members, Nairalanders, and potential office colleagues that he should be wary of. These ones are ever close by. grin

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by Blissbath(f): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
EmdRizy:
My name is Gba Peter Ternenge, I just graduated with a first class in Industrial Physics. The only student with a first class out of over 200 students in the department.
"Recently graduated"
Re: First Class Graduate by Wizuman: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
Any need for this?
Re: First Class Graduate by Perseverance127: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
Don't mind those people telling you to forget nysc and go for masters abroad. NYSC is important, it's just for a year. You never can tell what the future will bring. Remember the former minister of finance Kemi Adeosun. Go for NYSC, you can always do masters at your convenient time.

2 Likes

Re: First Class Graduate by xjiggy: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
EmdRizy:
Way to go young man. I'm wishing greater heights in your future Endeavors.

2 Likes

Re: First Class Graduate by oyigah(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
UK just advertised for physics Teachers..you can run your masters from there
EmdRizy:

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by Advocate1810(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nairalandar:
Which kind uni b dis
Learn how to encourage someone don’t be a fool

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by Goalnaldo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
TIV boy how come sex did not distract you because you can't be a Tiv and be sexually disciplined
Oya begin explain yourself I'm waiting
this girl ehn, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I like you
Re: First Class Graduate by Goalnaldo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
EmdRizy:
congratulations brother. First class is not moi moi.

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by Fujiyama: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
OboOlora:
What school is this?
See me rushing to see the 1st class sef.
I had to go to 8th page on Google before the school name popped up.

Pls go back to Unilag and study Linguistics. Cos even with a Pass (and 3 extra yrs in that course), u will still be better than you currently are.

😩😩😩

^^^
undecided

Wetin dey Unilag?

No be school wey government dem change im name to Moshood Abiola University - and staff plus students no gree?
Re: First Class Graduate by Deepthoughts: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
TIV boy how come sex did not distract you because you can't be a Tiv and be sexually disciplined
some of you just stereotype people n go ahead to make baseless generalized accusation as if you are any better,now the wonderful guy just proved you wrong, simply give him his due respect.
Re: First Class Graduate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
zikter:
No, a federal university, one of the three universities of agriculture in the country
I guess it was renamed then... Good for him though... With the ist class... we aim for ist class in unical Pol sci but since 87 it seems impossible due to self acclaimed sadist there... Just 2:1 we still Carry comot
Re: First Class Graduate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
richynd:

What your president can not share at gunpoint is what you are sharing like a crusade leaflet. Congratulations strong man.
so how did the president get to work for ExxonMobil an international company ? Some of u have been damaged by toxic politics that u can't think beyond shitty props they feed u online by people like hundeyin
Re: First Class Graduate by treatise: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
Chai, grin grin
Re: First Class Graduate by theamazonguru(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Congratulations op.

On a lighter mode:

Like Destalker will always say, Hussle oh, make you no attend JOSEPH SAWUAN TAKAR UNIVERSITY, MARKUDI, where they will write

"BE IT KNOWN" on your statement of result.

LOL.

This is quite funny sha.
Re: First Class Graduate by Quenncee: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sorting don suffer.
Re: First Class Graduate by zikter(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
I guess it was renamed then... Good for him though... With the ist class... we aim for ist class in unical Pol sci but since 87 it seems impossible due to self acclaimed sadist there... Just 2:1 we still Carry comot
yes, it was renamed two years ago from uni agruc Makurdi

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by doggedfighter(f): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

Send me your account details.

Thanks for rewarding excellence.
Re: First Class Graduate by mcjendol: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
EmdRizy:

I rejoice with you greater heights..target universities in the USA for full funding Msc or Phd.

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by dragunov: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
EmdRizy:

This guy is a confirmed bozo. You made a first class and you just had to broadcast it to the whole world. When your village people get you, you will start crying up and down. What a silly move.
Re: First Class Graduate by phemmyfour: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
EmdRizy:
The quality of your statement of results is terrible. Your school should do better

Congratulations
Re: First Class Graduate by BALLOSKI: 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
EmdRizy:
Congratulations! Industrial physics! May God bless your result.

You should have hidden a part of your name somehow. You know this age of insecurity and envy we're in, not everyone is happy to see your success.

A piece of advice: don't join people in any gathering to drink or eat.. Avoid gathering of any kind. Go your papa house. Keep it low in your village, too.

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate by Desusi: 3:07am On Sep 13, 2023
Super star,congrats!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate / Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer / University Of Lagos Cut-Off Mark 2017/2018 Is Out. Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.