Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices (38397 Views)

Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) / Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Judolisco(m): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
undecided
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by twilliamx(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Things dey happen
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by gistray: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
He actually looks like someone who eats human flesh

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by KingLennon(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
DyingFetus:
Their meat must be delicious

I don't eat human meat except if the person's willing to give himself up and signs and undertaking
People like you na monday hammer and stones we dey take kill una sad

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by barinedan(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
This generation is worst than Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Cjizzy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
hunger na your mate ?
You!ve been hungry at different points in your life, why did you not consider human flesh as an option..
This has very little to do with hunger.
He is just a cannibal

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Stiv19cuff(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
He looks possessed by demons

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Cjizzy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
barinedan:
This generation is worst than Sodom and Gomorrah
Lol.. Things like this has been happening since time immemorial.. The world is just closer now through the help of social media

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by thrillionaire(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Lmao ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by FinancialFC(f): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
My concern is the parents that thought giving him the third child was the best option, without seeing the two others or their whereabouts. I've never seen a dumb parent though! It bothers me.
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by igbosarejews(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Ipob terrorists and sympathizers will be proud of him, welcome to Ipob method... Pityobi people over to you... Cry me Atlantic ocean... cheesy angry grin grin cool shocked shocked
Anyday we see you in our Bush. You're a dรจad man.
E pain you say ESN dey blala una smeelling Yansh inside our forests. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Cry harder. If we catch you in our forest coming to eat green grass. You're a dรจร d man.
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by kingthreat(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
This case get as e be oooo. If he go prison, he fit chop fellow inmate. Na just to roast the fool then give am as food for hyena to chop.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Anny69: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
DyingFetus:
Their meat must be delicious

I don't eat human meat except if the person's willing to give himself up and signs and undertaking
You're disgusting and it's okay.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Funjosh(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
What tha Fuuuuck am I reading today self shocked
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Germi9: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
Cannibal man wey dey chop human body, dem dey everywhere some are already salivating on NL
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by haphizz57(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=Uyomiya post=125740776]This man went to his village Gawama in Bauchi State to get two boys to stay with him and teach them how to work But While they were working with him, he killed them both and eat their meat.
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by BRATISLAVA: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
He looks unwell. He needs psychiatric help.

Unless it is an acquired taste.
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
Check well.

Nah hippo him be
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Safyqueen: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
DCmaverick:
But why is it dat almost all the corruptions in Nigeria usually comes frm de north bt they are the ones in power,

WHY?

Your ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity is disgusting.

Look for cure before it kills you please.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Jay357: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Omo x 1000

Crazy things are happening lipsrsealed
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Typing: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
I don't need to read the news, cause I know he is from Peter Obi's Region. grin grin

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by TongueTwista(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
talented321:
When i saw the headline my weed fall from my hand...

Obtain am very sharp, bros!

E no fall for water ba? If not just unwrap the rizzla, dry the dope. Them no dey waste essential commodities abeg!

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Mohisah: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
DCmaverick:
But why is it dat almost all the corruptions in Nigeria usually comes frm de north bt they are the ones in power,

WHY?
Explain to us if cannibalism is an economical or security malfunction..
Pls sleep if u no get beta tlk.
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by obinna58(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
talented321:
When i saw the headline my weed fall from my hand...
So bad, did you pick it back up?
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by SeriouslySense(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wow, what can i even say, still searching.

Its good to grow food, to make your technology, and to help your neighbors when they work. Work hard to be helpful to yourself and to others, lol, dont know why i diverted from the topic. You see why good electricity supply is necessary, good roads and education

Poverty and a misguided youth and maybe some mental health challenges.

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by onlyboyson(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Is he one the Z nation or WALKING DEAD
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Uyomiya:
This man went to his village Gawama in Bauchi State to get two boys to stay with him and teach them how to work But While they were working with him, he killed them both and eat their meat. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”
He then went back to their parent to complaints that they have ran away with his money and requested that another child be given to him. He was in the process of killing the third one when he was caught.

OP, its Flesh abeg, not MEAT.
There's nothing like human meat.

Please correct this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faces Of The Kidnappers Killed In Anambra Yesterday (graphic Images) / A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) / Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.