Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) (38365 Views)

How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Thandiubani(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
A video has surfaced online showing the moment a young man suspected to be an internet fraudster tried to scam an American woman.

The unidentified man during a phone conversation with the American changed his voice and accent in order to hide his identity.

Then he went further to inform the woman that his name is Brian Johnson and that he lives in Austin Texas, US.

As the conversation progressed, he told the woman that he got her number through a friend of hers.

However, the answer wasn't satisfactory to the American woman who had detected that he must be trying to scam her.

She then cut the call.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXLzZlXIFcG

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRtyTsHQzns

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by chatinent: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ijebu-Ode American accent.

243 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by dudusky007(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
This boys really funny

53 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Karlovych: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
embarassed I pity these boys, by the time they get to their late 20s and early 30s without reasonable skills to go through the rest of their lives with is when they'll realize what they've done to themselves. Imagine risking jail and bringing shame to their families yet majority of them won't even see 500 dollars in a year, look at his thick cross-bred accent he is looking to scam someone with, smh

233 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Kriss216: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
This Ogbomoso accent is easy to detect na undecided

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by holluwizzy: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Ryda(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
The woman is even asking him who gave out her digits without her permission.

Weyrey said he came by the other day. Which airline him use

His english teacher

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by EyezofGod120: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin Yahoo na your mate ?

45 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by GeneralPula: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lol

3 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by BigSarah(f): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
The Dull Punk

12 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by HEBEI: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na juju most of them dey use.But this one no work

24 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by MrImole: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lol
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by DropsMic(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Skit

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by ipobarethieves: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
sad sad bastard Dey laff

9 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Jonklb(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Damn

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Emyogalanya: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
But Buhari has been scamming us since 2015. In the language we don't understand

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by johnrash(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
smiley
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by NoFucksToGive: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yorubas will not stop disgrcaing this nation with their fraudulent activities, while the yam leggers are disgracing us with drugs

what is wrong with these two tribes?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by xcesspaschal(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Legit hustle only
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Go for e legit works
It's pays bro
SAY NO TO
SCAM
SAY NO TO
YAHOO
SAY NO TO
POLITICIANS
EVEN SAY NO TO BUHARI

For how long must we keep involving ourselves in this scam of a tin
As for me
I can challenge any uniform personal that tries to intimidate me
Cos I do
A legit work
Pay my tax
Drive my cars
Without fear
That's what I call
Riches without sorrows
Thanks
wink wink wink

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Omicron007: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
shocked

This one has not visited Ogun state, Ijebu land to be precise, one Baba could have run the juju for him and he would have cashed out by now.

Slawormiir....hwfa

7 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by FuckDModz: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Just look at this fuc.king bastard!

This idiot should be picked up by EFCC immediately!
It beats me that people find this funny.

Jesus fuc.king Christ!

Ps - it doesn't matter if it's a skit.

7 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Justinlean02(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mugu, dey form accent grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by floss(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by gatecrash123: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yahoo na ur mate

Bobo go find legit hustle, if na so dem dey scam person all g-boys for dey catch out on a regular.

6 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Funny
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Unibener: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Slawommir Boys

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by dieavirgin(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
chatinent:
Ijebu Ode American accent.
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ / Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.