Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices (38333 Views)

Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) / Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Desmond2011(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
I came to see his name ..... But they are hiding it
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Quodseverismete: 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
talented321:
When i saw the headline my weed fall from my hand...

Did you carry the weed?, that one na sacrifice for our ancestors.
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by AgubataAkokwa: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Things dey happen sha
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by dragunov: 1:31am On Sep 13, 2023
Uyomiya:
This man went to his village Gawama in Bauchi State to get two boys to stay with him and teach them how to work But While they were working with him, he killed them both and eat their meat. 😭💔
He then went back to their parent to complaints that they have ran away with his money and requested that another child be given to him. He was in the process of killing the third one when he was caught.

The guy looks crazy.
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by berryPee(m): 1:47am On Sep 13, 2023
Why is he still breathing?
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Elsudani2: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2023
Decarbonisation:

He killed them both and ate them, not he killed them both and eat their meat...... you fu...cking numbskull!

Your mother is a whooooore
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by babaireti(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2023
Speechless, perplexed and devastated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife / 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ / Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.