Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney (35329 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by cococandy(f): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Enskynelson:

He must have taken the kidney and sold it naw. You no understand?

Read my post again. That’s not what I’m talking about

I’m saying the method he must have employed in the harvesting process had to have been physically traumatic to the patients because he’s most likely going through the wrong surgical site just to get to the kidneys.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
That's how those hospitals wanted me to do surgery for thyroid gland(throat) because of benign tumor in 2017. I refused and remained like that for about five years more. Now everything, I mean EVERYTHING is gone completely without medcine. TRADITIONAL MEDCINE IS BETTER THAN QUACK DOCTORS ANYTIME ANY DAY.
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by CJStarz: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
That's pure wickedness,walahi

cococandy:
Crazy

The worst part is that he’s doing different procedures that the access does not require you go in through the flank. How then is he harvesting these kidney except by causing untold trauma trying to reach the kidney from the front instead of the flank? What a monster!
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Amayabor1: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ever8090:
This is a simple case to solve, remove the doctor's 2 kidneys and replace the woman's kidney he removed then give her the extral kidney as spare incase she need to change any of her kidney again in future,

Lol. It doesn't work like that na. grin

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Neyo15(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
NEW REVELATION:

Plateau Quack Doctor Noah Kekere, prior to his arrest for harvesting a woman's kidney for black market sales and profiteering, was a respectable member of society with speaking engagements in churches and visa that allows him travel abroad. He had a degree in economics, but never studied medicine. How he was able to infiltrate the medical profession and be able to to be performing surgery, is all but anyone's guess.

However, he has worked as an auxiliary nurse in a private clinic before where he might have learned some surgical skills

The authorities are advising that if you ever had surgery in his hospital, Murna Hospital, Nassarawa Gwom/Yan Shanu Jos, to check yourself into a reputable medical facility for verification if your vital organs are still intact.

May God continue to expose these wicked and vile deeds in our society.

Courtesy: Jeremy Nyuwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by charlsecy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
AmeLonRo:
Where is the oath of compassion they took at induction as medical doctors?
Una no dey read!
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by onlyboyson(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
Northern again
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Average9jaman: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
With the "japa" exodus of medical experts, who then will fill the vacuum they leave behind?

How will the high demand for them be supplied?

SIMPLE answer; QUACKS...

Let's all be careful these perilous times
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by NaBanga: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
I always tell everyone to be wary of believing any hospital report. The reason is that ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING can happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by WesKiz: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
What Igbo can not do beside I can’t take Igbo as doctor except buy cloth and and phone accessory from them
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by maasoap(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
cococandy:
Crazy

The worst part is that he’s doing different procedures that the access does not require you go in through the flank. How then is he harvesting these kidney except by causing untold trauma trying to reach the kidney from the front instead of the flank? What a monster!

Then again, it looked like he wanted to remove the remaining kidney when he suggested another operation. That would have enabled him to silence the woman forever! And only himself knows how many kidneys he has removed so far!
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Counterfeit: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
The said doctor's kidney should be harvested too, and be given to the woman whose kidney he harvested.
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by zoer(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
cococandy:
Crazy

You r a nurse i guess

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Bluntemperor: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
tinu16:
God will continue to help us in this country! shocked shocked
Amen.o!
Nkan-MBE!
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by caandi: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
The funny thing about this matter now is that he has to mention the name of the person that assisted him during surgery cos no one can tell me that he alone carried out a major surgery without the help of an expert
I mean how can a quack who studied public health do such a major procedure? It’s not just possible

Hefamaa is definitely not doing their job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by countryman13: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/organ-harvesting-jos-woman-recounts-how-dr-kekere-removed-her-kidney/

Previous thread:
Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell

Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney
Dr Kekere Ekun! To me ,NMA(plateau state/Jos branch) una no try at all. How will u allow someone who is not a medical Dr to b operating for over 2 decades to d extent of running his own Clinic/Maternity/Hospital without proper inspection?
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
This is the type of Doctor that Tinubu Needs cry

All it takes, is for this Doctor to do surgery on Tinubu. Then Nigeria Will be Great Again

Soon! You will be in the DSS net. Very soon
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Akposy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
cococandy:
Crazy

The painful part is that he studied Economics. He went to study Public Health in the UK but didn’t graduate according to a source. It is on his profile.

He is also a pastor according to a YouTube video I watched.

A wicked soul he is
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by cococandy(f): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
Akposy:

The painful part is that he studied Economics. He went to study Public Health in the UK but didn’t graduate according to a source. It is on his profile.

He is also a pastor according to a YouTube video I watched.

A wicked soul he is

Are you kidding me?

He needs to go away for life. My goodness!
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by cococandy(f): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
maasoap:

Then again, it looked like he wanted to remove the remaining kidney when he suggested another operation. That would have enabled him to silence the woman forever! And only himself knows how many kidneys he has removed so far!
wouldn’t surprise me

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Akposy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
cococandy:

Are you kidding me?

He needs to go away for life. My goodness!
Yes, the issue have been on. He was trying to use money to cover the carpet the case. A lady brought it on Jos twitter, that was how is got to the media.

He said there are accomplices in Jos too. We are hoping they are all caught before he is sent to rot in Jail
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by cococandy(f): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
Akposy:

Yes, the issue have been on. He was trying to use money to cover the carpet the case. A lady brought it on Jos twitter, that was how is got to the media.

He said there are accomplices in Jos too. We are hoping they are all caught before he is sent to rot in Jail

Exactly there’s no way he did it all by himself
He has both medical accomplices and regular buyers who probably sell to desperate people and coordinate the transaction between him and the end user

Just despicable

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Cortexhills99: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
There’s more to this story than what’s in the mainstream media. Am not defending any side but I know this whole story
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by stamapro(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is terribly sad, the height of betrayal of trust, that can kill faster than the missing kidney self. All his patients should go and do thorough scan for their vitals, down to the one that had headache to be sure he did not steal some brain tissue while administering his so call cure, this wicked man go fit steal person heart claim say person just die while undergoing surgery. Demon of a man. Nma don't disown am, he is now confirm outcast, a terrible plague to humanity. Nonsense and ingrident
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Easylife1234: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Haaa God have mercy
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Fujiyama: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
jmoore:
A hospital that is not hidden, doctor operating for many years and NMA is saying he's not their member.

Which senseless statement is that?

^^^
You do have a point.

Do any of the professions in Nigeria have monitoring units/teams with the responsibility of surveillance or intelligence gathering? It isn't enough to have disciplinary panels for erring (though fully trained and qualified) members. What about the fakes and the charlatans?

If you are a member of association of any of the professions in Nigeria, ask your exco what they are doing with your dues. What are they doing about impostors? Impostors do damage that is twofold: they take business away from legitimate practioners AND they cause irreparable harm to the profession. Insist that your dues be put to work for your good and not to finance the extravagant lifestyles of your exco members!

Edit: from the comments, it seems there is more to this story than we have been told. We are watching.
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Talknochip(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
Shameless and irresponsible NMA

The Hospital has been in existence for more than two decades.
The Doctor uses the NMA members to do some difficult surgeries many times.
They know about Him and His numerous help and services to the community.

Dem wan form professionals now by denying him and the knowledge of his hospital existence.
This man has help someone very close to me for many years. Free Low b. P treatment and even oxygen. Even CS surgery.

Not in support of this his act.
But, the NMA and government should not exempt themselves from this mess.

Its their failure that is resulting to Community health extention workers taking over their jobs in places where you can find all the three tiers of health care providers.

May God have mercy on Doctor yellow
May God heal this woman and every other person that might be affected.

May God give us leaders who will fix our country
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Freelancer247: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is WICKEDNESS in capital letters!

Gosh!
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by sallazlee(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nigeria is full of wicked soul, no one to trust again
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by yetty247(f): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/organ-harvesting-jos-woman-recounts-how-dr-kekere-removed-her-kidney/

Previous thread:
Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell

Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney

Remove free kidney and still collect money from them.. God cry.

Only God knows how many kidney this man has harvested and how many people lost their lives already because of him

Ya Allah help me and help my generations and also I don't want to ever belong to this kind of wicked person's family
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by RIDOO: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
nairalandankrah:
Only God knows how many more UnknownGUNMEN DOCTORS are still out there...
Nigerians should be very careful of who they patronize for any service whatsoever..
The corruption in Nigeria is real and it has eaten deep into every sector in the country.. NMA INCLUSIVE

Very very true... That was how they havested a boy's small intestine recently in Lagos...Even as at now l don't think they knew the hospital that committed the autrocity cos he was operated upon in about 2hospitals...it was when the mother cried out on social media that the Lagos state governor took it upon himself.

The type of case is rampant now....l think it is the cash out way now by the unprofessional wicked health workers...We should all be watchful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians And Paracetamol Consumption / Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed / 10 Amazing Things The Body Does To Keep Us Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.