Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV (31737 Views)

George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings / Popular Former British MP George Galloway Call Tinubu A Drug Pusher / Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by mipeesoft(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Peterpaul96:
George Galloway Former Member of Parliament of the United Kingdom carpets a Pres. Tinubu fan who called into his show to warn him against talking about Tinubu.

Gbas Gbos on an International Level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RUP1HmsYhk?si=JdglQOREegaxKCvf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by Antiurchins: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
average Y0l0ba Head slamerz irritates me in everything they do.

4 Likes

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by GetSenseNow: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dittodat:
This Oyinbo Conman is just playing ludo with the brainless IPOB cannibal monkeys ๐Ÿ’..
Who gives a flying fvck about his opinion? Conway is Conman and an unknown entity outside of the HELL U PEE brainless retar@ded imb@cile cult movement.
hahahahaha....dem don finish una but here you are, looking for who to blame. Have you seen how tinubu has brought disgrace upon this country?
Going by your analogy, only sensible people are opposing tinubu which means the "brainless ipon cannibal monkeys" are more sensible compared to you and your kind

5 Likes

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by matotoide(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nna ehn! Na Nigerian president pesin dey rubbish like this? So shameful!
Some people no matter where they find themselves unfortunately cannot escape the fangs of foolish tribal and religious sentiments.
In the small mind of that caller, all the Muslims voted for Tinubu? Who then voted for Atiku who got a chunk of the legit and organic votes? Imagine the clown saying Yoruba's are being attacked on the basis of their identity, please where did that happen? As far as i know the reverse is the case as evidenced during the presidential elections.
I just tire for this country, what a dimwit!

11 Likes

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by yewit37486: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Front0lane:

Which publication is this that cannot even spell suitcases? Mehn, this country's educational system needs help.
Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by Osobi32(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Rayban25:

making an excuse for him is like trying to make an excuse for bayo onanuga. he got what he deserved please.
There's no way you will try to defend tinubu and not look extremely stupid. The man has too many baggage with him, he should have avoided the spotlight if he is wise.

3 Likes

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by phorget(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ebola supporters should be so ashamed of themselves, they've made it a habit to keep gaslighting anyone who doesn't have the same view as them. Even satan is been talked about so I wonder what's so special about Nigerian politics or Tilumbu that that hediot was asking the tv host to be careful about.

1 Like

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by Pinkyposh(f): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Very good response.
If you think Nigerians are blind and daft, have it in mind that the whites are not.
You can't fool everyone

3 Likes

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by Empredboy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
Omio see trouble ooooo. Any little thing they will say obi played ethnic and religios politics but failed to mention the threat mc oluomo and other agberos did on election day. Also what Muslim group said about APC candidate

3 Likes

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by Yuneehk(f): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
Rayban25:

They will come and say that the host has igbo roots. Just watch
Normal stuff. Once you are against him, you are just definitely Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by tishbite42: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
Kai grin grin grin grin
George Galloway the white Nnamdi Kanu
Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by babz11(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
The guy na mumu he based his knowledge on what he heard from David Hundeyin, One thing I have learned is if you want to know about someone don't ask from his enemy

1 Like

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by Godjone(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
grin
Omo this man finished ebola pkatakpata

2 Likes

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by phorget(m): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obi.ngos and low self esteem. Galloway that was suspend from Labour Party in the UK as a fraud is now lecturing you.

E get why oyinbo dey call some people monkey.

Even modern day South Africa that used to lick oyinbo backside nor dey stand this kind nonsense anymore

Almost everyone in Tilumbu's cabinet has one form of crime cases with the efcc, when are you going to suspend them please?

1 Like

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by MEGAWATCH: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
Front0lane:

Hahahaha !
Wetin bring Peter Obi into this discussion naa?

Face the man wey ATTCK your lord and saviour naa!

2 Likes

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by Omoawoke2(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
As long as his skin his white, itโ€™s like a god has spoken.
Who cares about his opinion.
Someone goes on TV calling a president of the federal republic thief and crook without evidence and you think itโ€™s rights?
Tinubu is not his mate in all ramifications and the fact he has a pale skin doesnโ€™t make him any sensible

1 Like

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by Blazebond(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Na here if Igbo people for they get voice,so na George whateverway na em I go come take serious shebi,a rubbish English man whose ancestors fed fat on the blood and sweat of my ancestors,you obi supporters are stupid to the core and you are ethnic bigots 100 percent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by Dittodat: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
GetSenseNow:

hahahahaha....dem don finish una but here you are, looking for who to blame. Have you seen how tinubu has brought disgrace upon this country?
Going by your analogy, only sensible people are opposing tinubu which means the "brainless ipon cannibal monkeys" are more sensible compared to you and your kind
Dumbest retard, to you he has brought shame, to the rest of the world he has brought honor and vision back to Nigeria.
That's why he's been invited by world leaders to different events . He just came back from. The G20 Summit because he was invited by India to attend.
He's coming to the US this week for the UN, he will be meeting with Biden on the side at the UN.
He has also been invited to ring the opening bell on Wall Street. The German president is coming to visit Nigeria in October.
But dumbest retar@ed imb@cile IPOB terrorist cannibal monkeys like you will rather listen to one unknown Conman.
Yeah, your gullibility must be inherited. Keep it up. grin
Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by Jonjam269: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
Obidots wailing and lamentation thread, una go wail for long. Losers.
Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by MEGAWATCH: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
babz11:
The guy na mumu he based his knowledge on what he heard from David Hundeyin, One thing I have learned is if you want to know about someone don't ask from his enemy

So tell us why we should base our reasons on your Mumuric views without anything to back it up?
Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by kk2027: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is fatality cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by optimusprime2(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
B.A.T won, ok fine... keep it to yourself. The dude just called in to make an absolute malou of himself.

The fact is, you cannot even support B.A.T and sound intellectual...

Supporting B.A.T and Intellectual reason are two parallel lines.

1 Like

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by bhella10: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
I thought the sifia pains is limited to Hoebidients I didn't know they exported it to obodo.
Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by Helgreenluv(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
thunder scatter Peter Obi. He is nothing but a statistics lying machine. May God destroy that man from Agulu
Amen
Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by GetSenseNow: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dittodat:

Dumbest retard, to you he has brought shame, to the rest of the world he has brought honor and vision back to Nigeria.
That's why he's been invited by world leaders to different events .
He's coming to the US this week for the UN, he will be meeting with Biden on the side at the UN.
He has also been invited to ring the opening bell on Wall Street. The German president is coming to visit Nigeria in October.
But dumbest retar@ed imb@cile IPOB terrorist cannibal monkeys like you will rather listen to one unknown Conman.
Yeah, your gullibility must be inherited. Keep it up. grin

who is "the rest of the world"? You and your ilk?
What this man echoed is the same thing every sensible individual knows. "Sensible" individuals, not people like you.

Of course he'll be invited to events abroad, he's then president of the largest black nation on earth, whether he's illegitimate or not.

Friendly advise, I didn't insult you so do not insult me anymore or I'll make you wish you didn't.

1 Like

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by AskNgige2: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
Rayban25:
Tinubu and his minions just disgracing everyone. I love the hosts reply.

Lash am with the truth

I watched and I was like some men get mind for truth o..

That yeruba Efulefu ddnt know what to say again..

Anyone supporting Tinibu evil will die for nothing with time...

3 Likes

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by emmanuelbrown26: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=125745274]Tinubu supporters are the most foolish sets of animals on earth

This is a well known fact [/quote
Some animals are far better than most Tinubu's supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by babz11(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

So tell us why we should base our reasons on your Mumuric views without anything to back it up?

Am sure you did not not watch the video because the Idiot Gallow said it that based on what David Hundeyin presented

1 Like

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by AskNgige2: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Rayban25:

They will come and say that the host has igbo roots. Just watch

Even the hausas are now castigating Tinibu..

Let's see how this administration goes..

More secret to uncover
Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by SmartPolician: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
The man said the best things that happened to Tinubu was that he was Yoruba and a Muslim, but that doesn't make him less of a crook and bad man. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by asanausana91: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is where democracy is practice. I love these Oyibo people they have no time for hypocrisy,fear and pretends. They call white as it is, not Nigeria that would call white black even when you are seeing white.
Assuming it is a Nigerian journalist that called tinubu these names, hmmm DSS for don dey door waiting for him to come out.
I said it, Nigeria is practicing civil rule not democracy.
The worst type of government is civil rule.
If you stop us from calling him who he is, Oyibo people will call him and nothing you can do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose / Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.