Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Something I Noticed About Some Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something I Noticed About Some Guys (2868 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something I Noticed About Some Guys by Chingyyy878: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
I noticed some guys don’t clean their apartment except they are expecting ladies.

This is very bad and needs to stop!!

Thanks!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
Watch and see how the ones with dirty apartments will be coming for you... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by Lucasinho(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Chingyyy878:
I noticed some guys don’t clean their apartment except they are expecting ladies.

Thanks!!!!!!

How many guys have you visited as a runz gal?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by Chingyyy878: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
Lucasinho:

How many guys have you visited as a runz gal?

Where did I mention I’m a girl ?
Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by Ikpunnegi01: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
I also don't like this, why do girls shave and wear perfume when expecting their fornication partner?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by tnerro1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Me sha, the cleanest place in my abode na the toilet, u fit sit down chop for inside there self , I do sometimes 😜

If you see when I Dey wash my bathroom and toilet, u go think say them pay me😁

I just like it to be neat, spotless and odorless 😁

8 Likes

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by BigYash: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Chingyyy878:

Thanks!!!!!!
You dey mind them.. Some will buy fuel,they won't put on gen for themselves, even if heat want kill them.. But as soon as banny enter,you go see the mugu dey run go on gen.. My gender sometimes dey wonder me.. If all niggas dey like me en,walai girls for no dey misbehave...

6 Likes

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by pharmagba: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Chingyyy878:

Thanks!!!!!!

How many apartments have you sampled?

Your answer is a pointer
Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by labake1(f): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
A dirty guy is not a spec, I pity ladies that marry them. As a guy, you should know how to do house chores and cook because it is not a specific gender duty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by JOACHINpedro: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
labake1:
A dirty guy is not a spec, I pity ladies that marry them. As a guy, you should know how to do house chores and cook because it is not a specific gender duty
A guy that does this doesn't need a woman again na. Check am

9 Likes

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by 1Sharon(f): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

Even the men that can do all that still want a woman to do it for them.

4 Likes

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by JOACHINpedro: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
1Sharon:

Even the men that can do all that still want a woman to do it for them.
At least to make sure she can affirm that she also bring smth on the table.
Those men are considerate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by 1Sharon(f): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

At least to make sure she can affirm that she also bring smth on the table.
Those men are considerate

Cooking and cleaning is all it takes? Okay then.

1 Like

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by JOACHINpedro: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
1Sharon:

Cooking and cleaning is all it takes? Okay then.
It's smth trust me.
When love evaporates, sex becomes a task and couples begin see themselves finish, na little things like gifts, unexpected cooking and cleaning dey light relationships

3 Likes

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by labake1(f): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

So women are slave abi undecided Na dirty man needs woman, isn't it?
African men should grow up

1 Like

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by JOACHINpedro: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
labake1:

So women are slave abi undecided Na dirty man needs woman, isn't it?
African men should grow up
Not slaves but you're in Africa.
You see it as slavery but your fore mothers see it as purpose that should be handled with passion cool

7 Likes

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by labake1(f): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

Not slaves but you're in Africa.
You see it as slavery but your fore mothers see it as purpose that should be handled with passion cool

Okay
Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by dkidd: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
True so many guys are too dirty and live in untidy houses. One time I slept at my paddy's place after late night clubbing and heavy drinking and not wanting to go home that night. I woke up to pee omor see toilet seat underneath bee like say some things dey grow. Even his room smells of sstale food and smoke, u will see dirty plates growing those mucor fungus I had to tell him it's not nice. The worst is dirty bathroom.. me when get diffuser everywhere I hate smelling what I don't know. I done stay with person and I dey dread to bathe because the bathroom be like hell. And everytime I use a dirty bathroom I will itch all over after the nonsense bathing. Had to pay someone to wash it before I could comfortably use it for the few period I stayed as guyman no gree wash even after I preach. Even girls are not left out. I know one fine girl set anyhow only for me to check on her see her dirty pants hanging in a big heap ontop her door post to her room. I hated her instantly

2 Likes

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
You're right, some girls can be dirty too.
dkidd:
True so many guys are too dirty and live in untidy houses. One time I slept at my paddy's place after late night clubbing and heavy drinking and not wanting to go home that night. I woke up to pee omor see toilet seat underneath bee like say some things dey grow. Even his room smells of sstale food and smoke, u will see dirty plates growing those mucor fungus I had to tell him it's not nice. The worst is dirty bathroom.. me when get diffuser everywhere I hate smelling what I don't know. I done stay with person and I dey dread to bathe because the bathroom be like hell. And everytime I use a dirty bathroom I will itch all over after the nonsense bathing. Had to pay someone to wash it before I could comfortably use it for the few period I stayed as guyman no gree wash even after I preach. Even girls are not left out. I know one fine girl set anyhow only for me to check on her see her dirty pants hanging in a big heap ontop her door post to her room. I hated her instantly

2 Likes

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by Gee64: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
I need a lady to cum and clean mine for me oh. Good posture for touch-your-toe. angry
Samantha124:
Watch and see how the ones with dirty apartments will be coming for you... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by Iamzik: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Samantha124:

Samantha off ya mic🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
You need a lady to cum?🤭🤭🤭
Gee64:
I need a lady to cum and clean mine for me oh. Good posture for touch-your-toe. angry
Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by omoniyi1989(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chingyyy878:

Thanks!!!!!!
What is Ur own there
Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by Dshocker(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
labake1:

In African context, it is the sole duty of a wife to manage domestic affairs.

But as a man, you can assist.

1 Like

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️
Iamzik:

Samantha off ya mic🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by 100smile(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
BigYash:
You dey mind them.. Some will buy fuel,they won't put on gen for themselves, even if heat want kill them.. But as soon as banny enter,you go see the mugu dey run go on gen.. My gender sometimes dey wonder me.. If all niggas dey like me en,walai girls for no dey misbehave...

I'm feeling some kind of guilt right now.
have we met?

2 Likes

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Why do some girls wear new pant and bra when visiting a guy?

2 Likes

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by ednut1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
What is wrong there
Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by BigYash: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
100smile:

I'm feeling some kind of guilt right now.
have we met?
grin
Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by Goodlady(f): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2023
Chingyyy878:

Thanks!!!!!!
90% of male on nairaland are likely boys that wear boxer short or pants for more than two days before washing. Males are generally dirty.
Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by brain54(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2023
Goodlady:

90% of male on nairaland are likely boys that wear boxer short or pants for more than two days before washing. Males are generally dirty.
2 days…?

I thought you were going to say 2 weeks!

1 Like

Re: Something I Noticed About Some Guys by YoungLionken(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2023
I really don't see anything wrong when being done modestly/moderately. It becomes a wrong when in excess..

Apart from men who do that sheepishly, there's nothing really wrong in welcoming and honouring your guest(s) in the best way possible..

I don't know about y'all but, I try to give the best to my guests; my family members, my Lioness, pastors, friends, acquaintance, etc...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unfortunate Rape / 10 Golden Rules For Men / 6 Golden Rules For Single Ladies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.