Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,929 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

This Is The Only Sad Prove That Women Hate Nice Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Only Sad Prove That Women Hate Nice Guys (1127 Views)

Why We Hate Nice Guys / This Why Girls Will Always Hate Nice Guys / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Only Sad Prove That Women Hate Nice Guys by Pukkalolo: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Quick Warning:

To be crystal clear: I have no responsibility for how you choose to use this knowledge you are about to read now.

Let's begin....

Years ago, I was curious to test out how women would respond to me being a nice guy vs me in a total asshole.

I took out my phone and message 6 random girls online.

I sent the first 3 girls the regular nice guy message.

I sent the first one, "Hi dear, good afternoon."

I sent second one, "Hello, sweetheart. How is your day going?"

I sent the third, "You look beautiful dear... Can I know you more?"

To be honest, I felt like throwing up while typing those nice guy messages.

Then I switch to being a total asshole with another set of three girls.

I sent the first one, "Go to hell...Bitch"

I sent the other one, "I still can’t believe you later bleeped that guy... Smh."

I sent the third, "so you also tattooed you vagina... It's a shame"

Don't be surprised by the results!

As expected, I got no reply from the girls I sent the NICE GUY messages. They all view the message but didn't reply or engage me.

What about the girls I sent the asshole messages Fellas, believe me when I say all 3 of them responded to the messages I sent them.

I was not surprised tho, I expected them to respond.

This makes you realize how superficial many of these ladies are; they’d rather respond to negative feedback than positive ones. It also goes to show why the nice good guys finish last but the so called "assholes" like myself always get the girl.

Now, you might be wondering...how did those 3 girls respond to the ASSHOLE message I sent to them.

They all seem surprised and confused by the message; their response was:

"Sorry, who is this?"

"Please, Do you know me?"

"I don't understand. What do you mean by that?"

I simply told them the message was meant for another lady who have a similar name, and then I quickly change topic... Guess what? I'm still talking and vibing with these 3 ladies up to this very day.

But the ladies I sent the nice guy message still haven't even reply my nice guy message up to this day.

Lolz... Funny, right

Like I said, this a sad prove as to why the nice guys who might probably have good intentions never get the girl...but the "assholes", jerks and badboys always get the girl.

Please, hold on....

For goodness sake, I'm not telling you to go send any girl those kinds of asshole messages... Please don't even try that.

I'm only educating you on the sad reality of many girls.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Sad Prove That Women Hate Nice Guys by Abifarin16: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Las Las, they go chop breakfast na. Anybody wey no like nice person na for their pocket.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Sad Prove That Women Hate Nice Guys by izonborn098(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Fine u are right.. Another question is what type of ladies are u relating with?...
Re: This Is The Only Sad Prove That Women Hate Nice Guys by Fiscus105(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
Pukkalolo:

Quick Warning:

To be crystal clear: I have no responsibility for how you choose to use this knowledge you are about to read now.

Let's begin....

Years ago, I was curious to test out how women would respond to me being a nice guy vs me in a total asshole.

I took out my phone and message 6 random girls online.

I sent the first 3 girls the regular nice guy message.

I sent the first one, "Hi dear, good afternoon."

I sent second one, "Hello, sweetheart. How is your day going?"

I sent the third, "You look beautiful dear... Can I know you more?"

To be honest, I felt like throwing up while typing those nice guy messages.

Then I switch to being a total asshole with another set of three girls.

I sent the first one, "Go to hell...Bitch"

I sent the other one, "I still can’t believe you later bleeped that guy... Smh."

I sent the third, "so you also tattooed you vagina... It's a shame"

Don't be surprised by the results!

As expected, I got no reply from the girls I sent the NICE GUY messages. They all view the message but didn't reply or engage me.

What about the girls I sent the asshole messages Fellas, believe me when I say all 3 of them responded to the messages I sent them.

I was not surprised tho, I expected them to respond.

This makes you realize how superficial many of these ladies are; they’d rather respond to negative feedback than positive ones. It also goes to show why the nice good guys finish last but the so called "assholes" like myself always get the girl.

Now, you might be wondering...how did those 3 girls respond to the ASSHOLE message I sent to them.

They all seem surprised and confused by the message; their response was:

"Sorry, who is this?"

"Please, Do you know me?"

"I don't understand. What do you mean by that?"

I simply told them the message was meant for another lady who have a similar name, and then I quickly change topic... Guess what? I'm still talking and vibing with these 3 ladies up to this very day.

But the ladies I sent the nice guy message still haven't even reply my nice guy message up to this day.

Lolz... Funny, right

Like I said, this a sad prove as to why the nice guys who might probably have good intentions never get the girl...but the "assholes", jerks and badboys always get the girl.

Please, hold on....

For goodness sake, I'm not telling you to go send any girl those kinds of asshole messages... Please don't even try that.

I'm only educating you on the sad reality of many girls.

You are big fool with your analogy, you tested them by emotional "blackmailing" and not being nice or whatever.

If 2 persons simuteneously, one curses ur mother and the second just say good morning sir.

Will you reply good morning sir and leave the person that ccurses ur mother? (Even with respectful word "sir)
Does that mean you cherish the abuser?

Which one would you respond to immediately?

Not until you guys know that hundreds of guys swarming on girls social media (fb, whatsapp,IG etc) and disturbing them hourly.

How may of nice guys will they relate with and date? If they date them, the same coconut head like you would still come online to bad-mouth her.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Sad Prove That Women Hate Nice Guys by 13sense: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Pukkalolo

You re right. They love you more when you trash them. I trash one away recently, she won die for my attention.

Slow poke

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Only Sad Prove That Women Hate Nice Guys by LikeAking: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Truth!

Na so the real life b..

Nice people finish last..

Life favors the diabolical ones…
Re: This Is The Only Sad Prove That Women Hate Nice Guys by udede(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
I did something similar today about an hour ago. I was going home from a nearby village to mine on a small Scooter that is popular here, called "today" I passed this slim young and beautiful lady of about 25 years of age and she waved me down for a lift. She ask if i was going her way and i said yes picked her. As we moved i asked the normal things like how are you, were are you from and where she dey go. After that i just refused to ask for her number, i just told her that I want a young girl like her wey i go give double belle at once. As she was laughing over the "joke" I was busy pointing out the direction to my village and house (meanwhile she was from and going back to a neighboring state.
When i stopped her, she thanked me and asked me " so how do you give me the belle when you don't even have my phone number? I simply told her to collect mine and flash me and sharpaly sharpaly she brought out her phone and collected my number flashing me immediately to make sure we connect.

I'm still thinking about what to do with her.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Sad Prove That Women Hate Nice Guys by DND069: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
udede:
I did something similar today about an hour ago. I was going home from a nearby village to mine on a small Scooter that is popular here, called "today" I passed this slim young and beautiful lady of about 25 years of age and she waved me down for a lift. She ask if i was going her way and i said yes picked her. As we moved i asked the normal things like how are you, were are you from and where she dey go. After that i just refused to ask for her number, i just told her that I want a young girl like her wey i go give double belle at once. As she was laughing over the "joke" I was busy pointing out the direction to my village and house (meanwhile she was from and going back to a neighboring state.
When i stopped her, she thanked me and asked me " so how do you give me the belle when you don't even have my phone number? I simply told her to collect mine and flash me and sharpaly sharpaly she brought out her phone and collected my number flashing me immediately to make sure we connect.

One thing is, in the event of not being serious women will take you seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Only Sad Prove That Women Hate Nice Guys by Curvinus(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
udede:

So giving somebody a lift is no longer considered a nice act in this day?

I also think you gave her a good time with your cocky and funny vibes which made it easier to relate with you. Maybe she also considers you attractive.
Re: This Is The Only Sad Prove That Women Hate Nice Guys by udede(m): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Curvinus:

So giving somebody a lift is no longer considered a nice act in this day?

I also think you gave her a good time with your cocky and funny vibes which made it easier to relate with you. Maybe she also considers you attractive.
yeah maybe

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Life After Divorce / Loving 2 Or More Women,how Possible? / Women Are Born Naughty By Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.