Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? (753 Views)

Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. / Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? / Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
I'm claustrophobic. So, I'm wondering if I can comfortably board a plane without having the unpleasant symptoms and experience that comes with having this condition. Please, I would like to know. Has anyone here with this condition travel on a plane before? Please, I would like to know. This has been bothering me. My heart races so hard whenever I have this thought.

Please, I would appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? by michlins(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
You just have to make more money and get a chartered jet
Re: Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? by Taal17: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I'm claustrophobic. So, I'm wondering if I can comfortably board a plane without having the unpleasant symptoms and experience that comes with having this condition. Please, I would like to know. Has anyone here with this condition travel on a plane before? Please, I would like to know. This has been bothering me. My heart races so hard whenever I have this thought.

Practice relaxation skills
Are you claustrophobic in a car? Planes are wider than cars. So I don't think claustrophobia would be an issue..maybe anxious about being int he air for long hours. Most planes allow you to bring devices so you can listen to music , work , watch movies,
Basically plan the hours you spend inflight

Please, I would appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.
Re: Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2023
Yes
Re: Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Spontan, where is your location please?
Re: Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? by spontan: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Spontan, where is your location please?
Where's yours?
Re: Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
spontan:

Where's yours?
The fan is in Anambra state at the moment.
Re: Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? by spontan: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
The fan is in Anambra state at the moment.

I have someone there who can pick it up

(1) (Reply)

For All Nairalanders / Expectations For 2009 / Forever Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.