Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Gf Is Pregnant And This Is Happening - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is Pregnant And This Is Happening (3764 Views)

My GF Is Getting Married, I Don't Think I Can Survive It / Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised / My Gf Is Always Wet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Is Pregnant And This Is Happening by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 14, 2023
eepeepook:
After this, you’ll come again begging for money to purchase baby food, pampers and pay school fees. Oga, carry your cross.

Na the poor child go come suffer for wetin no consain am.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Pregnant And This Is Happening by eepeepook: 4:28am On Sep 14, 2023
Ukafor:
Level go change the last time i check am not a begger
pls nairaland should help save my gf and the bady b4 it got to 7 months pls am afraid pls any amount pls 2217978727 zenith
Re: My Gf Is Pregnant And This Is Happening by sty123(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Send aza make I send you something
Re: My Gf Is Pregnant And This Is Happening by aisha1314(f): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
galantjoe:
Nawaoo
Monkey dey work Babu dey chop.
Oga apprentice when you re holing her, didn't know that you re apprentice and you have no money to cater for her.

Some Nairalanders are ready to help if you re ready to love-vendor your girlfriend to them. Nothing goes for nothing. Not only you know how to enjoy tight kpekus

Utterly disgusting thing to say
Re: My Gf Is Pregnant And This Is Happening by aisha1314(f): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ukafor:
My gf got pregnant (5month) by mistake, abortion wasn't the ryt option i have no other option than to take responsibility, the problem here is that she need anti and post natal care the nurse tel me that the baby is not in good position no proper care for the baby and can't pay for the hospital bills(40k) am an aprentice as u all know it very hard to take care of her am earning litle from the work i as an aprentice pls nairaland should help save my gf and the bady b4 it got to 7 months pls am afraid pls any amount pls 2217978727 zenith bank 4 months from now my baby will be born all this insult wil be my past they is always a way were they is no way, if u insult me bcus i ask for help well karma is real what comes around goes around.... Wil b back when my baby is born.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. While I'm not judging you but honestly my opinion everytime I see things like this remains the same.

All this unwanted pregnancy trouble is not worth it. It doesn't have to happen to anyone because it's easily preventable. All you have to do is practice safe sex and be responsible. Sex isn't just about pleasure and enjoyment it's also about responsibility.
Nobody gets pregnant by accident anyone these days rather people get pregnant by irresponsibility. Women have more than 10 different contraceptive options, both hormonal and non hormonal to choose from! For guys if you aren't sure the person you're dating is on contraception (and using it correctly) you can always use condoms.
There is no excuse at all for this kind of thing to happen to anyone when you aren't prepared to support a child.
Me for example now, I'm still a student in school I know I'm nowhere near being able to care for a baby. But I want to have sex with my boyfriend so I'm on the contraceptive pill. I can get a 3 months pack for just N1400. Much cheaper than a baby (or even an abortion) I should assume.

Anyway it's too late for advice so about your situation I think you need to get a side job or even jobs to make some more money to take care of your girlfriend during her pregnancy and the baby when it's born. After she gives birth, she should also get a job. Both of you need to step up and be adults not begging for money on an online forum, or even from your parents or family.
And after she gives birth I'll advice that she gets on some form of contraception immediately to avoid another unplanned pregnancy.
Wish you two all the best and congrats in advance.

For all ladies, if you're sexually active and don't want a baby, use contraception!! It doesn't cost much and is safe! No excuse for unwanted pregnancy and unsafe abortions!!!
Re: My Gf Is Pregnant And This Is Happening by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
aisha1314:

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. While I'm not judging you but honestly my opinion everytime I see things like this remains the same.

All this unwanted pregnancy trouble is not worth it. It doesn't have to happen to anyone because it's easily preventable. All you have to do is practice safe sex and be responsible. Sex isn't just about pleasure and enjoyment it's also about responsibility.
Nobody gets pregnant by accident anyone these days rather people get pregnant by irresponsibility. Women have more than 10 different contraceptive options, both hormonal and non hormonal to choose from! For guys if you aren't sure the person you're dating is on contraception (and using it correctly) you can always use condoms.
There is no excuse at all for this kind of thing to happen to anyone when you aren't prepared to support a child.
Me for example now, I'm still a student in school I know I'm nowhere near being able to care for a baby. But I want to have sex with my boyfriend so I'm on the contraceptive pill. I can get a 3 months pack for just N1400. Much cheaper than a baby (or even an abortion) I should assume.

Anyway it's too late for advice so about your situation I think you need to get a side job or even jobs to make some more money to take care of your girlfriend during her pregnancy and the baby when it's born. After she gives birth, she should also get a job. Both of you need to step up and be adults not begging for money on an online forum, or even from your parents or family.
And after she gives birth I'll advice that she gets on some form of contraception immediately to avoid another unplanned pregnancy.
Wish you two all the best and congrats in advance.

For all ladies, if you're sexually active and don't want a baby, use contraception!! It doesn't cost much and is safe! No excuse for unwanted pregnancy and unsafe abortions!!!

You are full of wisdom. I was mad at the dude for his recklessness.

You gave the best advice and hopefully others will take heed.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Pregnant And This Is Happening by galantjoe(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
aisha1314:

Utterly disgusting thing to say

Nawaoo

I need kpekus to Bleep
Re: My Gf Is Pregnant And This Is Happening by Chukstotti(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Another fool. You impregnated your gf by mistake?? Go f**k yourself man.
Re: My Gf Is Pregnant And This Is Happening by Ishilove: 2:46am On Sep 15, 2023
Ukafor:
My gf got pregnant (5month) by mistake, abortion wasn't the ryt option i have no other option than to take responsibility, the problem here is that she need anti and post natal care the nurse tel me that the baby is not in good position no proper care for the baby and can't pay for the hospital bills(40k) am an aprentice as u all know it very hard to take care of her am earning litle from the work i as an aprentice pls nairaland should help save my gf and the bady b4 it got to 7 months pls am afraid pls any amount pls 2217978727 zenith bank 4 months from now my baby will be born all this insult wil be my past they is always a way were they is no way, if u insult me bcus i ask for help well karma is real what comes around goes around.... Wil b back when my baby is born.
You no well. Which karma?? Shey na we sey make you go nack woman without condom? Now belle don enter you want make us do community contribution on top the results of your rock hard, productive preek.

I say your head no set well. Go and meet your family members for help. Oniranu
Re: My Gf Is Pregnant And This Is Happening by Dshocker(m): 3:23am On Sep 15, 2023
Ukafor:

Just listen to yourself fess, this format ain't gonna work.

Nobody send your papa 🤝
Re: My Gf Is Pregnant And This Is Happening by jakeschafer: 8:49am On Feb 23
It's commendable that you're stepping up to take responsibility for your girlfriend and the baby despite the challenges you're facing. It's understandable to feel overwhelmed, especially with financial constraints and the health concerns raised by the nurse. Seeking help from platforms like Nairaland shows your determination to provide the best possible care for your family. As for the best age to get pregnant, it's generally recommended for women to consider factors like physical and emotional readiness, stability in relationships, and financial preparedness before planning for pregnancy. Every individual's situation is unique, but ensuring a supportive environment is crucial for a healthy pregnancy and upbringing of the child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because He's Not Ready For A Relationship. / Help!!! My Boyfriend Thinks I'm Cheating On Him / 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.