Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. (2788 Views)

Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight / Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? / Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by potent5(m): 5:30am On Sep 13, 2023
Face Atiku and leave Obi out of your regurgitations
Front0lane:
Hopefully after the ruling Obidient Ipob will not be all over his court tearing it down with slander n insult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by Front0lane: 6:12am On Sep 13, 2023
If you fools had leave Tinubu out of your foolishness I might have considered your request but since you never did I will be dragging Peter Obi along with his entire Igbo tribe till eternity.

potent5:
Face Atiku and leave Obi out of your regurgitations
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by potent5(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2023
Front0lane:
If you fools had leave Tinubu out of your foolishness I might have considered your request but since you never did I will be dragging Peter Obi along with his entire Igbo tribe till eternity.

You can drag all you want. You are already consumed by your bitterness and hatred. Na pity get you.
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by Front0lane: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2023
Leave me to my pity, na me pity get na your papa de wail on my behave while you have millions of your foolish tribesmen insulting n denigrating people from other tribes across different platforms. Your dead corrupted head chose not to caution those but think you can caution those suffering their attacks

potent5:

You can drag all you want. You are already consumed by your bitterness and hatred. Na pity get you.
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by Lemos14: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2023
Front0lane:
Leave me to my pity, na me pity get na your papa de wail on my behave while you have millions of you foolish tribesmen insulting n denigrating people from other tribes across different platforms. Your dead corrupted head chose not to caution those but think you can caution those suffering their attacks

Justwise seun nlfpmod mukina2 Dominique

Rule 2

Seun it's sad what your forum has really turned into because of politics this needs a clean up
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by a4cube: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2023
Nonexisting1:
He done see Tinubu finish. They were good friends remember. Atiku possibly knows that the Chicago certificate is a real dirt on Tinubu and when it's the best time to use it against him if not now. This case may bring Tinubu down if care is not taken but both of them can kill each other, I don't give a fucck. Tinubu lapdogs were busy fighting an innocent man Peter Obi without considering the damage Atiku can do having been their master's close friend.
The case can only show us that Tinubu is a doggy character right from cradle. The Judge cannot remove him from being president and SC connot also. Atiku left it late to my opinion. He should have done this immediately tinubu submitted his inec form. Now he is the president select nothing can be done to remove him again irrespective of the findings from CSU. SC is in his pocket.
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by Ofunaofu: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2023
Alchemy528:
Judge Gilbert's proclamation on the BAT certificate highlights the importance of wisdom and fairness in decision-making. Just as King Solomon was known for his wise judgments, Judge Gilbert reminds us of the value of balanced and just rulings."

Absolutely
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by Alaigbo(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2023
This is very true with how man Igbos make senselessly foolish comment daily on the like of Kumuyi Adeboye Tinubu etc

Lemos14:

Justwise seun nlfpmod mukina2 Dominique

Rule 2

Seun it's sad what your forum has really turned into because of politics this needs a clean up
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2023
Front0lane:
Hopefully after the ruling Obidient Ipob will not be all over his court tearing it down with slander n insult.

Wetin concern Obi for this matter? Mugu.
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by Phantom233: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2023
Racoon:
Why the brazen gusto to support and encourage illegality? "The fickle-mindedness of certain Nigerian youths leaves much to be desired. This was how they propagated presumptuous narratives of Buhari's competence and integrity, even vowing that his inability to produce a verifiable ordinary WAEC result was not a criterion for administrative proficiency. 8years down the line and we all know where the daura failure deposited the ruins of the country.

Now we're back to the same cesspool of prioritising tribal interests over competence and moral decency. We make leadership choices as youths and citizens of other countries size us with utter bemusement and awe, as if stupidity flows in our blood cells. Because nothing else can excuse the level of idiocy being displayed by supporters of this man and his party."
Don't mind those ethnic bigots with myopic and shallow brains
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by Jonjam269: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2023
Tinubu is your president, all the shenanigans will come to nothing, all the falsehood you propagated pre election period didn't stop Asiwaju. Exercise in futulity.
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by eneyoduke(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2023
I see no 2nd term for Tinubu, he only have one term
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by Baronthecelebri: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2023
Let's see how it goes
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by ChronicGp(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2023
Make them ask BAT he can speak for himself
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by Isobug: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Front0lane:
Imagine living under this embarrassment for 8 solids years ?! Why not do the needful instead the lagoon is just a stone throw away.

Atiku filed the suit not Obi. Always trembling even when Obi is not involved
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by Mombebe: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Front0lane:

You should be more concerned that the judge said he wants to rule in a solomonic way, this means that Amoeba Ebola Tinubu formerly known as Amoda yekini ogunlere will be ducked inside the witness box and cross examined,as to how he picked up the name he now answers to and what gender is he/she,what brought about the discrepancies in his certificate.
This will be an international disgrace to this country.
I wish him well though, this is why youths of this days should eschew forgery and drug dealing.
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by potent5(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ranting of a druggie. When the drug wears off, you will be alright. It's your choice to support a druggie like you.
Front0lane:
Leave me to my pity, na me pity get na your papa de wail on my behave while you have millions of your foolish tribesmen insulting n denigrating people from other tribes across different platforms. Your dead corrupted head chose not to caution those but think you can caution those suffering their attacks

Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by asanausana91: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
Front0lane:

maybe you think that USA Court is like hungry Nigerians judges. Bribing a judge in USA is a serious offense but in Nigeria bribing and corruption has become part of the system.
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by Front0lane: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
How far ?
How market ?

asanausana91:
maybe you think that USA Court is like hungry Nigerians judges. Bribing a judge in USA is a serious offense but in Nigeria bribing and corruption has become part of the system.
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by asanausana91: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
Front0lane:
How far ?
How market ?

we got what we want. He presented a different certificate to INEC therefore his election is nullify. The person with the second highest lawful votes should be sworn in.
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by zoedew: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2023
successmatters:
Chai, Atiku really mean this man o
AS BETWEEN ATIKU, OBI AND TINUBU NOW WE KNOW WHO ARRIVED HOME EMPTY HANDED! WILD GOOSE CHASERS!
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by zoedew: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2023
asanausana91:
we got what we want. He presented a different certificate to INEC therefore his election is nullify. The person with the second highest lawful votes should be sworn in.
AS BETWEEN ATIKU, OBI AND TINUBU NOW WE KNOW WHO GOT WHAT HE WANTED! WILD GOOSE CHASERS!
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by zoedew: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2023
asanausana91:
SO LONG AS IT LOOKED LIKE WHAT THEY WANTED THEY WERE GOOD AND HAD NO INSULTS FOR THE JUDGE. THEY WANTED JUSTICE INYANG OKORO TO BE ON THE PANEL IN THE HOPE HE WILL BE THE ONE TO WRITE THE SUPREME COURT JUDGMENT AND THEY GOT THAT AS WELL. HE DECLARED TO ALL WILLING TO HEAR IT THAT HE WROTE THE JUDGMENT HIMSELF AND IN JUST 120 SECONDS TOLD THE DELUDED LP FOLKS THE BITTER TRUTH THEY DID NOT WANT TO HEAR! ! TILL DATE THEY HAVE NO INSULTS COMING THE WAY OF THE RESPECTED AND HIGHLY INCORRUPTIBLE JUDGE BUT NOW, WALLOWING IN ESCAPISM, TURNED TO SAYING UNPRINTABLE THINGS ABOUT THE JUDICIARY. CLEARLY LP MEMBERS WHO ROOT FOR PETER OBI ARE DELUSIONAL AND RESULTANTLY FASCIST! THEY LABOURED IN VAIN! THANKS TO GOD PETER OBI NEVER BECAME NIGERIAN PRESIDENT AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! NIGERIA WILL NOT BECOME A FASCIST STATE.
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by Jonjam269: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2023
Another wailing, gnashing of teeth and peddling falsehood have commenced.
Re: I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. by DCmaverick(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2023
Their biz nt mine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) / Anenih Vs Oshiomole: Political Soul Of Edo State At Stake / President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria Appoints 25 Career Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.