Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. (23468 Views)

I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White β€”Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria / Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by Blackskinned: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2023
I'm curious, how do women dress when playing football in Saudi
Do they were hijab and long trousers or what?
Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by oyeb15: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2023
Our first lady will be watching this girl's playing for Nigeria knowing fully they have not released fund to pay them. But if it's to go to Dubai for unnecessarily shopping, billions will be wasted.

1 Like

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by hopexter(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
That's nice. Please πŸ™ can som1 help me with her contact?

Contact Oshoala I’m sure she’ll have her number cheesy

1 Like

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2023
statesman6:

Her decision is none of your business
Islamophobia is eating u up

Thanks.
Very soon she will leave Saudi
Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by adams123: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2023
Oakenshield:
See Saudi a core Muslim country promoting women sports but their bomb counter part still leaving in stone age

Islam is not for Saudi but Islam is for the whole humanity. Go study Islam before you die, the earlier the better. Brother, pls...do that
Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by zhirkovrado(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2023
How I go fit meet this girl sef??

1 Like

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by Zooposki(f): 6:49am On Sep 13, 2023
adams123:

Islam is not for Saudi but Islam is for the whole humanity. Go study Islam before you die, the earlier the better. Brother, pls...do that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by zhirkovrado(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2023
How I want take meet this girl sef Got serious discussions with her.

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by jacobnel(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2023
Keep dreaming
oluwaseunamos33:

1 Like

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by wicit: 6:53am On Sep 13, 2023
Kool
Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:

Al lttihad training pitch

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by Kingcalls: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
As a woman. Saudi is the last place to be.
Except she will dress like them and behave like them.

I don't know but money is not everything for a woman to go to Saudi where women have little say.

Now when you play they will ask you to cover your hair.

10 players can't cover hair and only you open hair.
Wear leggings
Before you know it. You can not go out alot without being harassed
πŸ˜‚

Another simp talking... did the women there complain to u?? Western propaganda headed by the devil deceiving u lots

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by Greystone: 6:58am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Lovely babe.
She's so adorable.

I love Plumptre.
Very dedicated, hardworking, beautiful and soft-spoken.
Wishing you success in your career my dear.
Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by winterfell007(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2023
Wait! So Saudi Arabia, capital of the islamic world is becoming more liberal by allowing women football to thrive? Wonderful! The saudi prince is truly a liberal monarch

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by Ezmans: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

I don't know but money is not everything for a woman to go to Saudi where women have little say.

Wear leggings
πŸ˜‚
Saudi is no more like that they are investing heavily in sports
Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by blakkydikky(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Wear leggings
πŸ˜‚
.... And you think she wouldn't know all this or think about it before signing?
Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by Archworld(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2023
naptu2:
Ashleigh Plumptre @ashplumptre

I knew English clubs won't accept her again when they saw the way she played against England
Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by kerry57: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2023
I love the passion she has for what she does. Keep it up lady
Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by phemmyfour: 7:19am On Sep 13, 2023
naptu2:
Ashleigh Plumptre @ashplumptre

Even women are going that way....everyone loves money

1 Like

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by phemmyfour: 7:19am On Sep 13, 2023
kerry57:
I love the passion she has for what she does. Keep it up lady
passion for money
Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by phemmyfour: 7:21am On Sep 13, 2023
Woodshot:
grin

Northern Nigeria should be learning how things are done in the new age... Not their archaic way of believe... She's gonna play without Hijab...not that there ain't Christian girl walking Streets of Sokoto with open hair, but I think Muslim North has got a lot unlearning and learning to do.
Imagine if Northern Nigeria allowed their girls to participate in sports, Super Falcons would have been stronger than this....they are limiting Nigeria potentials

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by Ofemmanu1: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2023
Abi no be Saudi teach Nigeria Islam?!

The moslems in Saudi are so incredible!

The keep dishing out sumptuous deals to Christians in order to develop their Sports.
Exceptional sportsmen Like Ronaldo are now plying their trades in Saudi with Happiness.

But if na my Country?!!
Na incompetent alimajiri and quota system basterrds Dem go pack full team; All in the name of religion.

Something is wrong somewhere.

6 Likes

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by dankorode(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2023
Kingray10:
That's nice
Go chop Arab money....
na the thing wey carry go there be that
Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by Tedassie(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2023
Arab money na your mate

1 Like

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by Guyman01: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2023
Meanwhile northern Nigeria is marrying out girls at 11 years old while headquarters of Islam is promoting female football

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by alabo1: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2023
tnerro1:
Saudi Arabia get female football, this is news to me ooo, is penaldo still riding Carmel in the desert 😁

Keep killing yourself over a man who has achieved more than you ever will even if you live to 1000 years?. can you afford a camel? If it was Ronaldo that went to MLS or even French league you would have castigated him. Now Messi is there MLS has become a tier one league. Rubbish - A league that is not better than the Saudi League. Get a life and stop hating. I am a fan of both players. I prefer Ronaldo but do not denigrate Messi.

I feel privileged to have the opportunity to watch two of the greatest ever in my lifetime. Watch both their matches. Only conflict was during El Classico of course. Get a Life. Live free. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by masseratti: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2023
tnerro1:
Saudi Arabia get female football, this is news to me ooo, is penaldo still riding Carmel in the desert 😁
i swear.. Am so surprise to here they have a football league for their women... One of the most conservative country in the world, meanwhile fanatics all over the world and here in Nigeria won't allow women to do anything than been in the other room.

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by PrinceOfLagos: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2023
Nice one

I wish you well my fellow Nigerian
Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by Awise09(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2023
Good girl with good heart I love her confident, I wish her the best in her new assignments.
Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2023
Baba go say na camel league she run go join.
cool
Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2023
alabo1:

Keep killing yourself over a man who has achieved more than you ever will even if you live to 1000 years?. can you afford a camel? If it was Ronaldo that went to MLS or even French league you would have castigated him. Now Messi is there MLS has become a tier one league. Rubbish - A league that is not better than the Saudi League. Get a life and stop hating. I am a fan of both players. I prefer Ronaldo but do not denigrate Messi.

I feel privileged to have the opportunity to watch two of the greatest ever in my lifetime. Watch both their matches. Only conflict was during El Classico of course. Get a Life. Live free. Peace
grin

Re: Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. by Oakenshield: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2023
adams123:

is it not Islam worshippers were dey bomb places and backing it up to have 62 virgins. I thought u are fighting for Allah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Jr. Is Anthony Joshua Opponent For New York Bout / Leeds United Gets Promoted To The Premier League After 16 Years / Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.