Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos (10171 Views)

Wike Donates N500 Million To Sokoto To Support Rebuilding Of Central Market / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Jlow2: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2023
Any money not going directly into peoples accounts in Nigeria is a scam
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by cooljude(m): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Children of hopelessness from the yeast will still wail and call it scam. Awon asinwin

Na scam!!! You know it ..... That's why you attack first to deflect from the SCAM....

Criminals!!!!!!!!
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by TotoGame(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2023
Hisxlency01:
Yet I have been working for 3 years in UNIZIK without pay 😢

You guys should mount pressure on the VC, IPPSS secretly Captured some of your
colleague.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by AustineE1: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2023
whatever it is and not minding who the messenger is,this gesture is commendable,going by the kind of carnage and destruction caused on this indigent villagers by the marauding fulani terrorists cum herdsmen,who seems to have carried out genocide on this people with the sole aim of occupying there land.
In as much as i may not like the government in place but this is a welcomed idea.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2023
Abeg who gave harlot Remi the 500 million she is sharing
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Minjim: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2023
That means each family should get 1m.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Lama70(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2023
Good one.
I should have suggested that they invest a substantial part of the money to expand their farming business. But I just realised again that herdsmen and bandits won't allow.

This is the story of our modern day Nigeria.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by SaLongs1(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Very compassionate woman.
Naija is blessed!
I am in Jos and I don't know a single family that benefitted from this government show.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Ahigbo1: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Naija is blessed!

Doing what you know how to do best, sycophancy.
Meanwhile you've not dedicated any 'jam' to her yet grin
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Tareq1105: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2023
checkmatez:
Lamba

When normal distributing of rice and indomie as palliative never dey outdated sad

This is Cash of #1m to each of 500 families.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by emilas1979(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2023
chasing clout.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Tareq1105: 7:43am On Sep 13, 2023
MrPOTUS:
undecided

Why can't these foolish people put this money into the economy.

They keep disbursing money here and there.

They improvish the people, give them peanuts to ease their suffering, them plunge into deeper layers of poverty.

And the money she's sharing, is it from her personal account or from where?

What's your problem with where the money is coming from?

She's giving 500 families #1m each to assist them into going into small family business to reduce poverty in the land.

I don't know the problem you have with that. Can't the rich help the less privileged again?

Probably bcoz you're not a beneficiary that's why you're crying.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by jaxxy(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2023
all these things don't make sense. How does this get to the right people not to talk of improving the economy?

it's like u put people in poverty and start to give them handouts so u look good. undecided
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Tareq1105: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Frigga13:
grin

Believe this and believe horses do fly ..

Yoruba propaganda eh kwa..

Where are the families in Jos .. their names and location..

Apc just Dey scam Nigerians like say dem be fool and imps

God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria

Coming from a man who believed Buhari was Jubril from Sudan.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Tareq1105: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2023
SaLongs1:
I am in Jos and I don't know a single family that benefitted from this government show.

Of course, you could be in Jos and may not know if you're not among the indigents.

I'm quite aware that some haters would never see anything good in her gesture but she's pleased with herself that she's done according to her conscience.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by EmekaA125(m): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Useless people.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by EmekaA125(m): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Audio... Scam
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Memphis357(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Naija is blessed!
Don't you have a f**king job or something other than being the first to comment on every f**king thread up in this muthafucka??
Nor be say na sensible thing you dey type sef...
Shiiior!!!😤
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2023
Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2023
Useless illegitimate government
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

What's your problem with where the money is coming from?

She's giving 500 families #1m each to assist them into going into small family business to reduce poverty in the land.

I don't know the problem you have with that. Can't the rich help the less privileged again?

Probably bcoz you're not a beneficiary that's why you're crying.

Chronic ignoramus. Africa is really filled with gullible youths who cannot identity government scam when one appears. Maga.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Akaegwu(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2023
Audio money. The money will be mismanaged. Until we start shooting corrupt officials and individuals at sight,Nigeria will still remain a shit-hole
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by captaininiobong(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2023
One person will collect the money after two weeks and spend with his family. That's the mentality most leaders are having
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by firearcher: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2023
Wishing the beneficiaries all the best, they need all the help they can get to get back on their feet.

For those shouting scam, audio money, etc . You can make some effort to verify if this is true or not before claiming it is as a fact.

Ultimately, the most important goal will be to create an environment where there would be no need for this kind of intervention. Commendable and helpful as it is, it cannot being back all that has been lost, especially lives. Such money is better used on prevention rather than cure. It is often even a more efficient use of resources
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Ferdinandu(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2023
If you check well you won't see upto 50 family with 1 million naira. Fraudlent family.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by MasterShifu010(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2023
As a Jos boy , I no see shishi
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Sangoamadioha1: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:
N1m each per family?

Any too good to be true things na sakamaje

undecided

Hahaha. It might be true from her own end but it is the civil servants that will process the money that will make it sakamaje.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Israel07: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2023
NutritionGuru:
Awesome!
Why is the News like the one below not being shared all over the internet like they gleefully share bad news?

Where is the content of the said good news and the basis of the deals that was struck with the said country. Buhari had better media and photographer. So shut the Bleep up.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Israel07: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2023
Lamba!!! No evidence 😂
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Chuhwakjok(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2023
My dear, palliative is good. You may wish to know, there are many people out there that are in dire need for it. However, your thoughts is not bad, I believe the leadership of today will give its very best to bring all to the table. Nigeria My Motherland.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos by Ihengwu: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2023
Abeg, where is the money from? Are First Ladies allowed to give out government money like that. Don't get me wrong, the donation is for a good course and commendable, but just trying to understand what is allowed and what is not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. / "Maiduguri Now Safer Than Abuja And Lagos" - Shettima / "Buhari Is Wrong, Nigeria Needs Restructuring" - Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.