Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos (91606 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) / K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Ancecoker(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2023
cry
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by NewDea4: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Onowu33:
I don't need fame that will take my life early.

You prefer sapa wit long life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Chibuzoripob: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2023
sad

Unseen sad
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by kingthreat(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2023
If a death is as a a result of drug abuse, it is good to let it be stated so others can realize the toxicity of drug use which is very common among our youths today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by tishbite42: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2023
NewDea4:

So dying at 27 is now worth it?!
No child that we know about
Just fame
Fame
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by hisexcellency34: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2023
Those blaming Naira Marley are idiots. They had disagreement and anybody can say anything during fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2023
tishbite42:

So dying at 27 is now worth it?!
No child that we know about
Just fame
Fame
He has a son

About 2yrs old

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by helinues: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2023
Guys and ladies, abeg try and build your immune system by eating good food oo.

His drink might have been spiked just the way mine was spiked some weeks ago. Up till now, I am yet to remember what happened for 10 hours

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by tishbite42: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He has a son
Okay
Great for him
Thank God
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Jackanda1(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2023
7bucklife:
Effects of rituals
I suspect so. Remember when he was crying months ago saying if he dies, Naira marley is responsible.

I speculate that Marley introduced him to some dark things that got him afraid and wanted out. Plus his lyrics were always a cry for help.

Only GOD knows what killed him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:

His drink might have been spiked just the way mine was spiked some weeks ago. Up till now, I am yet to remember what happened for 10 hours
Dem no dey spike drink of person wey no get money

Na jedijedi do you

15 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by SemperFid: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2023
When someone is down like this you put them in an Ambulance with a little bit of life support such as defibrillator and ventilation system while the attending paramedic produce the vital signs, genotype blood group and the rest which will be sent to the receiving physician or nurse at the contact hospital. Immediately the patient arrives, they are wheeled to emergency and resuscitation begins immediately.

But for black monkeys that is not the case. They just die like fowls daily.

Cursed race.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by FireUpNow(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2023
What killed him? Was he treating or suffering from any internal disease? So sad, my condolences to his family
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Onowu33: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2023
NewDea4:

nor be me and you..

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Absuchat(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2023
Why are they pointing accusing fingers on his former boss?
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Absuchat(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:

Your drink abi your agbΓ³? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Abyounghammed(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2023
When u gain dopamine for feel good e.g smoke to high, drink to stupor, sex to brain fog, the body is expose and open for many attack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Allthelight: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2023
kingthreat:
If a death is as a a result of drug abuse, it is good to let it be stated so others can realize the toxicity of drug use which is very common among our youths today.

You guys should read news before typing rubbish it was due to an infection

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Jackanda1(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2023
NewDea4:

What is the use of having wealth that you can't live long to enjoy?

Abi would you prefer to end like Mohbad?

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by phorget(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2023
Now that imole is gone hope darkness wont take over bayi? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Nursepepeye(f): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:
Nobody is saying what happened to Mobad.

Was he sick ?
infact I now understand the saying don't believe anything you read on internet. I just watched a Vedio that says he worked to the hospital and was administer injection that lead to his death.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by bablon20(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2023
I suspect the guy weeping in the video, u can't be devastated with such sudden news of ur friend's death and d next thing to do is to be filming ursef and d lifeless body. Must you chase clout over everything? He has an ulterior motive for doing that recording. RIP to the dead. For those who are still alive, mind the type of friends you keep.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by BloomingDale(f): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:

Na wa o. You die?
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Think9ja(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2023
This is so sad

Gone too soon

RIP
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2023
It is only when money is involved where you pay police that they do investigation. Ever since naira Marley boys physically assaulted him, he has been making noise about threat on his life by marley

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by BobbieZion(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2023
RIP MohBad.....
Na now when you die people dey show concern.

Some say na drugs, some say na booz, some say na women.
Shey na only you dey do all these things?

Let the dead breath.
Bloody hypocrites.

Will miss you Real G.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by sageb: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DApzTF6BozQ?feature=shared

May his soul rest in peace

@dukedeyforyou

@dukedeyforyou

A sad loss
R.I.P😒
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by ukpahu(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2023
I didn't even no him is only yesterday I had about him I no the listing to Nigeria music
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Athemisia: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2023
CharleyBright:

πΎπ‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑑 π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑏𝑒 π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘˜π‘–π‘™π‘™ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’!!

Which is better?
β€” Dieing do what we love or
β€” Dieing doing what we hate?

At the end, something must kill a man...

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Think9ja(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
We need to know if he was a drug addict.If na America doctors for don do autopsy for him body.

So for your America, autopsy report go de ready less than 20 hours after him death abi?. Because as at 6pm yesterday, this news never break.

I'm very sure by this time yesterday he was still alive

Make una de get small sense now Haba

I know say most of una na under 30 but E no mean say una no go get sense. And btw, you don go America before? Abi na the normal lies for film?

Rubbish!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Southwestidiot: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:
Nobody is saying what happened to Mobad.

Was he sick ?
I am suspecting drug overdose

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / Dagrin's Burial >>>>> Some Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.