Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos (91608 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) / K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Chetas81(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2023
BLACK MAN WITH HIDING THINGS, MOST OF THIS GUYS, FORGET THAT IF YOU BECOME WEALTHY THROUGH SPIRITUAL HELP, YOU MUST PAID THE PRICE TO THE SPIRIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by pocohantas(f): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:
Nobody is saying what happened to Mobad.

Was he sick ?

Or battling addiction ?

There's this seemingly oath of silence on the cause of death.

He was so promising !

Dude was definitely sick and depressed.
Mental health can lead to a myriad of issues. I don't believe Naira Marley killed him. Even Tuface fell out with Kennis Music, albeit peacefully. No be today musicians start to fall out with record labels. This is not some East Coast and West Coast stunt.

Naira Marley is just unlucky his own former signee's case degenerated to his point. If they are sure he caused the death, they should arrest him and take the case to court. In the absence of that, they should say what killed him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by soundforce: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:
Guys and ladies, abeg try and build your immune system by eating good food oo.

His drink might have been spiked just the way mine was spiked some weeks ago. Up till now, I am yet to remember what happened for 10 hours
.... Thank God say you dey alive to share your testimony. Na so you for just silent for NAIRALAND and we for dey think say you dey honeymoon, off your phone but we for miss your troubles. Congratulations bro
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Calitoscassius(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2023
CharleyBright:
π·π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘”π‘ , πΆπ‘–π‘”π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘ , π΅π‘œπ‘œπ‘§π‘’, π‘Šπ‘’π‘’π‘‘π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œ π‘šπ‘’π‘β„Ž 𝑆𝑒π‘₯.
𝐴𝑙𝑙 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘β„Ž π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘€π‘’π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’π‘›π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘› π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘™π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘“π‘Žπ‘–π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘–π‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž.
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’?
π‘ƒπ‘’π‘Ÿβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘  π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘£π‘’.

πΎπ‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑑 π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑏𝑒 π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘˜π‘–π‘™π‘™ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’!!
π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘œπ‘›π‘π‘’.
Makes so much sense.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by helinues: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2023
soundforce:

.... Thank God say you dey alive to share your testimony. Na so you for just silent for NAIRALAND and we for dey think say you dey honeymoon, off your phone but we for miss your troubles. Congratulations bro

I survived oo.

That experience is not something one can even wish his enemies self cos it was just so gory.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by dododawa1: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2023
nony43:
What killed him?
DEATH
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Calitoscassius(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2023
Who da fork is he? We ve never heard of him over here in Normalland.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Incognito403: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
We need to know if he was a drug addict.If na America doctors for don do autopsy for him body.
They don't do autopsy in Nigeria?
Even in your America, they won't do autopsy if his family say they don't want it. Also, even if they do it, they're only going to share it with the public if the family agree.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by kingthreat(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2023
Allthelight:

You guys should read news before typing rubbish it was due to an infection

Oh no be juju weyt dey take knack am for Ikorodu again? Can you beat your chest that is the 100% truth? There are many drug related deaths where the family out of shame gives a false report.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by doggedfighter(f): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2023
pocohantas:

Dude was definitely sick and depressed.
Mental health can lead to a myriad of issues. I don't believe Naira Marley killed him. Even Tuface fell out with Kennis Music, albeit peacefully. No be today musicians start to fall out with record labels. This is not some East Coast and West Coast stunt.

Naira Marley is just unlucky his own former signee's case degenerated to his point. If they are sure he caused the death, they should arrest him and take the case to court. In the absence of that, they should say what killed him.

And it beats me why it's his lifeless body they were rushing to the hospital.

Nobody noticed his health was deteriorating ?

Or they were too busy with other things to know the young man needed help ?

Who were these people around him ?

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by blackgold2018(m): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2023
Almightyprosper:
A life without Jesus can be taken anytime, any day. Many of you don't know the importance of Jesus
keep quiet. You religious fanatic.

Jesus that died at 33yrs is a sin abi. Alexander the Great died at 30yrs.

TB Joshua is a devil too abi.

Listen… I’m a Christian too. Pray for a fulfilled life before praying for long life.

My dad pasted at 69 with a fulfilled purpose.

My people perisheth over lack of knowledge.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by blackgold2018(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:

Dead man no dey type now.

My immune system saved me as I didn't even need to be hospitalized
shut up!.. only thank your God.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by membranus: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2023
BloomingDale:

Na wa o. You die?

Yes. Na im ghost dey write you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by helinues: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2023
blackgold2018:
shut up!.. only thank your God.

Tell us why you are going Gaga about my comments.

Perhaps your wish didn't get close
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:

stop derailing this thread with your clout chasing
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by meedoLock(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2023
We are literally all walking dead, no one no time, not even if one commit a suicide, he or she will still not be cognizant on the real time of death. There is nothing special about death news any longer. We are all exhibiting empathy towards this young man because he's well known. Do you know how many people die within your immediate environment timely? You only hear about it if they are known to you. Bottom line, people die everyday...
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by phemmyfour: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:
Nobody is saying what happened to Mohbad.

Was he sick ?

Or battling addiction ?

He was so promising !

Drug addiction
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:

And it beats me why it's his lifeless body they were rushing to the hospital.

Nobody noticed his health was deteriorating ?

Or they were too busy with other things to know the young man needed help ?

Who were these people around him ?

Truth is, they know what killed him.
They know the events leading to his death, but this Nigeria. It must be someone somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by thesmallgod(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:
Nobody is saying what happened to Mohbad.

Was he sick ?

Or battling addiction ?

He was so promising !

Then you all need to wait until the hospital release official statement regarding his death.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Bimpe29: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2023
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by helinues: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
stop derailing this thread with your clout chasing

Was I talking to you?

Why not learn to STFU

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:

Was I talking to you?

Why not learn to STFU
Guy, stay away from my threads

Stop chasing clout . You claimed you were poisoned in Ibadan and that you lost your memory. But you still remembered I said that I will deactivate before the APC primaries .

You no dey shame with the type of lies that you spew everyday on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by CharleyBright(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2023
Mombebe:

So why Burna Boy or Naira Marley never die?

π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”.
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘π‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘–π‘›π‘’π‘‘ 𝑏𝑦 β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ 𝑒 𝑠𝑑𝑒𝑝 π‘œπ‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘’π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘π‘’π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by blackgold2018(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:

gaga at ur comment.. my wish didn’t get close??πŸ˜”

Social media has really done damage to this generation. Strong wealthy men get money silently while children of nowadays are perturbed about social media fame.

I indirectly advised you to thank your God and not lay emphasis at your immune. Speaking from experience, I have had some experiences that I thought it’s my doings or wisdom, before I realized it was really God did it.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by helinues: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2023
blackgold2018:
gaga at ur comment.. my wish didn’t get close??πŸ˜”

Social media has really done damage to this generation. Strong wealthy men get money silently while children of nowadays are perturbed about social media fame.

I indirectly advised you to thank your God and not lay emphasis at your immune. Speaking from experience, I have had some experiences that I thought it’s my doings or wisdom, before I realized it was really God did it.

I didn't ask you to foam from the mouth, respond appropriately to my comments, wetin una support for almost a decade which came close to reality that we need to start believing you and your likes.

Na something simple
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Intergrated: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2023
SemperFid:
When someone is down like this you put them in an Ambulance with a little bit of life support such as defibrillator and ventilation system while the attending paramedic produce the vital signs, genotype blood group and the rest which will be sent to the receiving physician or nurse at the contact hospital. Immediately the patient arrives, they are wheeled to emergency and resuscitation begins immediately.

But for black monkeys that is not the case. They just die like fowls daily.

Cursed race.
uncle rokus.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Iluvmycontr3: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

we dont have to HURT other before we win.

thus that matter anymore? drug addict are people who couldnt face their fears by self driven energy.

what u need to know is what he really faced to have bowed to Earth on the 912-23

And this ur number could also be rearranged to be 129-23. You gorrit?
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2023
O yeah its matter peole especially the youth need to learn and get lesson from the cause of death esp when the person seems to prune to living life dangerously like drug abuses . Over drinkings excessive fucking women abt indiscriminating
Wealthoptulent:

we dont have to HURT other before we win.

thus that matter anymore? drug addict are people who couldnt face their fears by self driven energy.

what u need to know is what he really faced to have bowed to Earth on the 912-23
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by ceematics: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
He has a son
About 2yrs old
6 months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Bbbwings: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2023
They were already blaming doctors online.
Stupid people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by helinues: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop chasing clout . You claimed you were poisoned in Ibadan and that you lost your memory. But you still remembered I said that I will deactivate before the APC primaries .

English is hard for you to comprehend honestly.

The memory loss was only for less than 10 hours

Why do you always lie ridiculously on this forum? To seek which or whose attention?

You need to start embracing some shame and stop being cheap on NL with your ridiculous lies

3 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by whistleblower09: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy, learn to be civil. Almost all nairalanders have complained about you and still complaining. This is not good for you. It's not everything you get mad at. Learn to ignore some things. I'm sure you're not a teenager. You're free to do same to me but i won't respond. Be tolerant.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / Dagrin's Burial >>>>> Some Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.