Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos (91611 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) / K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by greggng: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2023
Lanretoye:
Rushing a lifeless body to the hospital?.

Only a certified doctor can pronounce him dead after checking his pulse. You want him to be buried alive ..he could be in coma

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Murketeer: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2023
SemperFid:
When someone is down like this you put them in an Ambulance with a little bit of life support such as defibrillator and ventilation system while the attending paramedic produce the vital signs, genotype blood group and the rest which will be sent to the receiving physician or nurse at the contact hospital. Immediately the patient arrives, they are wheeled to emergency and resuscitation begins immediately.

But for black monkeys that is not the case. They just die like fowls daily.

Cursed race.

I hope you are white tho
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by helinues: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2023
whistleblower09:

Guy, learn to be civil. Almost all nairalanders have complained about you and still complaining. This is not good for you. It's not everything you get mad at. Learn to ignore some things. I'm sure you're not a teenager. You're free to do same to me but i won't respond. Be tolerant.

Bro see below, do you think this kind of person have an iota of shame?

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Faposky95: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2023
CharleyBright:
π·π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘”π‘ , πΆπ‘–π‘”π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘ , π΅π‘œπ‘œπ‘§π‘’, π‘Šπ‘’π‘’π‘‘π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œ π‘šπ‘’π‘β„Ž 𝑆𝑒π‘₯.
𝐴𝑙𝑙 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘β„Ž π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘€π‘’π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’π‘›π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘› π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘™π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘“π‘Žπ‘–π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘–π‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž.
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’?
π‘ƒπ‘’π‘Ÿβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘  π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘£π‘’.

πΎπ‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑑 π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑏𝑒 π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘˜π‘–π‘™π‘™ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’!!
π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘œπ‘›π‘π‘’.

....all these...?!
Then where did he get the space to do the music he did....?!
About time we became more positive about our Yung 1z......
Another one gone too soon

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by BloomingDale(f): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2023
membranus:

Yes. Na im ghost dey write you.

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by sulakishop(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2023
What lead to his death is still in obscurity
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by emmanuelbrown26: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:
Guys and ladies, abeg try and build your immune system by eating good food oo.

His drink might have been spiked just the way mine was spiked some weeks ago. Up till now, I am yet to remember what happened for 10 hours
Ur own na longer throat cause, bcs nobody is after a useless entity like u
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Meedon: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
RIP Mohbad.

May your soul Rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
CharleyBright:
π·π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘”π‘ , πΆπ‘–π‘”π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘ , π΅π‘œπ‘œπ‘§π‘’, π‘Šπ‘’π‘’π‘‘π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œ π‘šπ‘’π‘β„Ž 𝑆𝑒π‘₯.
𝐴𝑙𝑙 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘β„Ž π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘€π‘’π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’π‘›π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘› π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘™π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘“π‘Žπ‘–π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘–π‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž.
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’?
π‘ƒπ‘’π‘Ÿβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘  π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘£π‘’.

πΎπ‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑑 π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑏𝑒 π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘˜π‘–π‘™π‘™ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’!!
π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘œπ‘›π‘π‘’.
I should be careful with sex then, I dey knack ooo,no bi small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by HopeGying: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
I still find it difficult to believe cry

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by AfonjaConehead: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:

Dead man no dey type now.

My immune system saved me as I didn't even need to be hospitalized
Otikuri abi arikuyeri,what did you see? grin
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by chibnnodi: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Let the dead rest and say no to drugs.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Burgerlomo: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
This is so sad RIP young man

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by CharleyBright(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I should be careful with sex then, I dey knack ooo,no bi small

π»π‘œπ‘€ π‘œπ‘™π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’?
π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘§π‘’ π‘Žπ‘  𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑑 π‘œπ‘™π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œ π‘šπ‘’π‘β„Ž 𝑠𝑒π‘₯ π‘‘π‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘.
π΄π‘ π‘˜ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘šπ‘’π‘› π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑑𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘œπ‘“π‘“ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑠𝑒π‘₯.
π‘‡β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘Ž π‘€π‘œπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘›π‘  𝑙𝑒𝑔 𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž 𝑠𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘˜π‘–π‘™π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿ.
π΅π‘’π‘€π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Sonofgod1990(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
drug abuse
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Cactusjack69(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
AyΓ© le ayΓ© akΓ‘marΓ  cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by nony43(m): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
dododawa1:
DEATH

Lol. What kind of death?
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Lanretoye:
Rushing a lifeless body to the hospital?.
and they snap Post online nawa for pple ooo
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by ericmor: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
i don't know why i always see death around this guy, anytime i watch his video or even listen to some of his songs, i always feel like, i'm listening to a dead man's music. now he is gone. may his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Athemisia: 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
CharleyBright:

π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑑 π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘–π‘› π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑙.
𝐼𝑓 π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑑𝑖𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑑, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑏𝑒 π‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘π‘˜ π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘π‘’π‘π‘‘ π‘π‘’π‘œπ‘π‘™π‘’π‘  π‘šπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ .
πΊπ‘œ π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ π‘‘π‘œ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘π‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘—π‘œπ‘ π‘œπ‘› π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘™π‘¦.
Lol... See how quick you get emotional when your mother is mentioned... cool
You should have learn from your LovePeddler of a mother how to respect people before you insult someone old enough to be your father.

Now get the fxck off my mention. BASTARD OF A THOUSAND FATHERS.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by CHIGIM: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
who is mobad
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by dododawa1: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
nony43:

Lol. What kind of death?
heaven and hell fire death
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by makaveli902: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
nony43:
What killed him?

Death killed him.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Rayjnr: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
We need to know if he was a drug addict.If na America doctors for don do autopsy for him body.

Must it always be about America?
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Rayjnr: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Very talented young man. He and zino are very versatile in music and seem to be doing okay when they joined Marlian Music

The sky is very big for everyone to shine. Why couldn't they let this young man be?

If Nigeria is working, I expect full investigation into his death and anyone found wanting irrespective of status should face the wrath of the law

Very bad

USA that is working, who killed pac and biggie smalls?,. Who injected AIDS in eazy e body?,
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by sisisioge: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
They should not implicate nairamarley o, better do autopsy to know his cause of death. It is well. May God rest him well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by asanausana91: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pierocash:
He may not really be killed by anyone as Being speculated by people. It may be a cardiac arrest associated with drug abuse. Everything is not juju
do you have the autopsy results?
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Crafteck1: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

we dont have to HURT other before we win.

thus that matter anymore? drug addict are people who couldnt face their fears by self driven energy.

what u need to know is what he really faced to have bowed to Earth on the 912-23

Yes it matters, it might serve as a lesson to others.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by wunmi590(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
We need to know if he was a drug addict.If na America doctors for don do autopsy for him body.

This was exactly what I was saying on twitter, why was he hurriedly buried without autopsy?

Some blogs said he went to the hospital himself and he took injection and died?

If that's the case, an autopsy should have been done to ascertain what really killed him

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by CharleyBright(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Athemisia:

Lol... See how quick you get emotional when your mother is mentioned... cool
You should have learn from your LovePeddler of a mother how to respect people before you insult someone old enough to be your father.

Now get the fxck off my mention. BASTARD OF A THOUSAND FATHERS.

π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘” π‘šπ‘Žπ‘›, 𝑖 π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’.
𝐼 β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘Ž π‘ π‘œπ‘› 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘’π‘›π‘–π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘–π‘‘π‘¦, π‘ π‘œ 𝑒 π‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘“π‘–π‘”π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ 𝑖 π‘Žπ‘š π‘œπ‘™π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘› 𝑒.
𝑃𝑙𝑧 π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘”π‘’π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rayjnr:

Must it always be about America?
They are democratic while Nigerian politicians are democrazy
Re: Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos by IamAtAnger: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7837533/wicked-woman-starves-beats-5-year-old#125738179 oya come and comment on ur fellow devilish woman!.. na only men u dey see attack .. oya comment
Jennyclay:
RIP to the departed soul

What killed him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Dagrin's Burial >>>>> Some Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.