Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered (5395 Views)

APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by idupaul: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2011
I think the only person trying hard to discredit GEJ is a certain goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Gbawe: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2011
danjohn:

I was trying to sound nuanced and I was trying to present my argument in a way that will make you to see that I am not overly callous about your sentiments.  I was also trying use a hyperbole to make you to see that I understand that sometimes you may view attacks on President Jonathan as being unfair.   Nonetheless, I am a critic of the President because his performance has not won me over.  My expectations are not even too high.  If in 2014 I see that all our interstate highways have been given a face lift; if Nigerians can boast of 18hrs of electricity every day in 2014; if insecurity and terrorism are abated; and if some genuine high profile EFCC arrests are made, I will stop being a critic of the President.   If the President goes above and beyond what I mentioned above I will strongly consider becoming a supporter.  I cannot be on the President's bandwagon because he is from the SS.  Neither can I be on his bandwagon because his name is Goodluck.  He has to prove himself.  He has to make us know that "Khaki no be leather".  Take care my brother.

My guy, stop wasting your time with Beaf. He will simply take your politeness for weakness as was displayed above after his response to your second post. If your nature does not predispose you to dealing with animals like Beaf, leave him to his Nairaland 'ogas' like myself. I slap him around daily for his sycophantic drivel and uncouth mouth to the extent it has now become an enjoyable habit. The teachers pet and crybaby even runs to the mods regularly to complain. sadly for him, they hate him far more than me so no joy for him. Discuss with sensible and civilised folks and ignore sycophantic and thuggish reprobates.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Gbawe: 7:53am On Oct 18, 2011
idupaul:

I think the only person trying hard to discredit GEJ is a certain goodluck Jonathan.

Certainly true.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by CyberG: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2011
LOL. . .did the doofus scumbagger have any credit to start with? You can't lose what you never had but hey, someone's gotta try and pretend like anyone wants to "discredit" this empty-headed bottom sucker of a man and his NL co-travellers! grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by doctokwus: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2011
That Tribune article was jst a spin tale;it infact butttresses d blif that d pres or his loyalists see signs of failure in d horizon& they are tryin to prepare a soft landin ground 4him by looking 4 phantom scapegoats.
No one needs to get a scoop 2know that d VP is not happy wt d defacto prime minister position held by Iweala;dat d VP was not also aware of d welcome/campaign rally held 4him is taking everyone's simplicity in dis country for stupidity.
In many govts round d world,there are conflicts of ego btw ministers,prime minister vs other ministers or VP;it is your duty as d no.1 citizen of d nation to ensure evryone does his/her job for the greater good of d nation.
GEJ has not evn seen distraction,he shd count himself lucky that opposition parties are weak in nigeria,if not d many crisis we are having under his short watch thus far is enough to kp him frm doing nothing more dan respond to critics evryday
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Akanbiedu(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2011
Builsh!t can take you to the top, it can not keep you there.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Demdem(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2011
Odili paper getting info from an unnamed source and tribune which is also a useless PDP paper. there is absolutely no truth in this report at all. just wanted to create unnecessary sympathy for the Retardeen.
The day he called IBB his father was the day he got discreditted as far as i am concerned and he has never recovered since
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Bawss1(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2011
idupaul:

Couldn't have said it better.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by PointB: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2011
Demdem:

Odili paper getting info from an unnamed source and tribune which is also a useless PDP paper. there is absolutely no truth in this report at all. just wanted to create unnecessary sympathy for the Retardeen.
The day he called IBB his father was the day he got discreditted as far as i am concerned and he has never recovered since

Tribune is a national newspaper, and are more credible than sahara reporter know to have deliberately, and maliciously publish fake news.

This thread remains classic of sahara reporters using fake news as propaganda

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568502.0.html
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Demdem(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2011
^^^^^^

as far as i am concerned:

Tribune = Awo's Dynasty paper = Akala's paper = PDP Paper.

i respect your opinion but do not necessary agree with it.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2011
someone now hav no option than to become either a lion, a general or a Goliath to fight them enemies surrounding him left, right, front, back and centre! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Demdem(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2011
^^^^^ grin grin grin

Remember that he told us that he has no enemies to fight before the elections. IT shows how un-prepared the REtardeen is.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by kulutempa: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2011
This is the oldest trick in politics. Create imaginary enemies to deflect attention from yourself and criticism of your shortcomings. Nice try Mr Goodluck. You must have been reading Niccolo Machiavelli's "The Prince".
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by PointB: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2011
^^^
I didn't know that 'clueless' people read. What for?
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Demdem(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2011
kulutempa:

This is the oldest trick in politics. Create imaginary enemies to deflect attention from yourself and criticism of your shortcomings. Nice try Mr Goodluck. You must have been reading Niccolo Machiavelli's "The Prince".

u understand the situation well. KUDOS.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by playmode(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
It seems the only thing GEJ is going to be doing in ASO ROCK till 2014 is uncovering plots. He is always uncovering one plot or another  undecided  .When is he going to start leading the country instead of playing sherlock holmes in Abuja
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by texazzpete(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2011
kulutempa:

GBAM!!!

No less than 10 'plots' have been 'uncovered' by paid agents in the Media since this fellow took power.
I pity the people foolish enough to believe them. This was how they tried to convince us that Boko Haram was just another plot aimed at GEJ, until a freaking Suicide bomber showed the whole world that BH have their eyes set on much loftier (and religious) targets.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Kobojunkie: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2011
kulutempa:

This is the oldest trick in politics.   Create imaginary enemies to deflect attention from yourself and criticism of your shortcomings.  Nice try Mr Goodluck.  You must have been reading Niccolo Machiavelli's "The Prince".

Yes, let us not forget Goodluck Jonathan and Dora Akunyili play of 2010 starring [size=13pt]The CABAL[/size]!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Beaf: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
playmode:

It seems the only thing GEJ is going to be doing in ASO ROCK till 2014 is uncovering plots. He is always uncovering one plot or another undecided .When is he going to start leading the country instead of playing sherlock holmes in Abuja

Its the way he skillfully defeated your good friends Buhari, Atiku and IBB. Live with it.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Demdem(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^^^^^

ACCURSED has just confirmed that we have a FRAUD as the President. the Retardeen is also a FRAUD. Interesting.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by mjconcept(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
I knew this will happen if GEJ wins the same thing happening to Obama is now happening to GEJ.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Beaf: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
mjconcept:

I knew this will happen if GEJ wins the same thing happening to Obama is now happening to GEJ.

Its ethnic bigotry, but we're cool with it, cos we know how to frustrate bigots and slowly squeeeeeeeeeeze the oxegen out of their lungs. cool
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by mjconcept(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2011

Its ethnic bigotry, but we're cool with it, cos we know how to frustrate bigots and slowly squeeeeeeeeeeze the oxegen out of their lungs. cool
that one concern u take it or leave it GEJ is the best leader Nigeria has ever had.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by texazzpete(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
mjconcept:

that one concern u take it or leave it GEJ is the best leader Nigeria has ever had.

So you pray for your life and your businesses to be run the way GEJ is running Nigeria?
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by omo9ja1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
I think if any one will plot to discredit current administration that person or groups are just wasting their precious time, by what the administration is doing people will judge them good or bad, Nigeria has been through allot than this slow moving development, I am sure one day e go better

God bless Nigeria
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by mjconcept(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2011

So you pray for your life and your businesses to be run the way GEJ is running Nigeria?
let me tell u GEJ is not from my ethnic group but i support him cos he is a great leader or do u want to tell me that Obasanjo perform more than GEJ hmm i'm not tribalistic but if na chimpanzee go make this country better i go support am.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Demdem(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
mjconcept:

let me tell u GEJ is not from my ethnic group but i support him cos he is a great leader or do u want to tell me that Obasanjo perform more GEJ hmm i'm not tribalistic but if na chimpanzee go make this country better i go support am.

Kindly tell us what makes The Retardeen a Great leader. To be honest, i am interested in this.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by texazzpete(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
mjconcept:

let me tell u GEJ is not from my ethnic group but i support him cos he is a great leader or do u want to tell me that Obasanjo perform more than GEJ hmm i'm not tribalistic but if na chimpanzee go make this country better i go support am.

I noticed how you sidestepped my question. I expected no less.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by mjconcept(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2011

Kindly tell us what makes The Retardeen a Great leader. To be honest, i am interested in this.
Ok between Obasanjo and GEJ which one can u call a retardeen i have always told u people if u no like the present administration join politics and i will vote for u P!E!R!I!O!D.
I noticed how you sidestepped
my question. I expected no
less

GEJ FOR LIFE.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Demdem(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2011
mjconcept:

Ok between Obasanjo and GEJ which one can u call a retardeen i have always told u people if u no like the present administration join politics and i will vote for u P!E!R!I!O!D.

i arent a FAN of OBJ however he is a better leader than The Retardeen. If not for anything, OBJ has balls but the retardeen doesnt. Dont u get it? Anyway, u have not told me what makes u qualify him has a great leader. still waiting though.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by mjconcept(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2011

i arent a FAN of OBJ however he is a better leader than The Retardeen. If not for anything, OBJ has balls but the retardeen doesnt. Dont u get it? Anyway, u have not told me what makes u qualify him has a great leader. still waiting though.
i dont have to tell u but from what i have noticed is either u are blind,deaf or both cos even an insane person  can see that GEJ is working.
Re: Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered by Demdem(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
mjconcept:

i dont have to tell u but from what i have noticed is either u are blind,deaf or both cos even an insane person  can see that GEJ is working.

Actually u are the insane one here that is trying to compare the stagnation we have been experiencing of recent to the so called OBJ's achievements. tell me what makes THE RETARDEEN a great leader, u are talking Jargons. By the way, becos he is working does not mean there is progress
USeless Baboon !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reveals How GEJ Wrecked Nigeria's Economy / NASS Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Leadership Qualities (Photos) / Fayemi Declares N750m Assets •deputy Declares N1.2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.