Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H (37359 Views)

Another Yoruba Man Comes Out As Tinubu's Classmate At CSU / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin / Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by GetSenseNow: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Segzy19:
Make his administration ungovernable abi?

Remember, you made this statement freely and not under duress. When DSS traces this statement to you for whatever reason now, you will start wailing and shouting all over... how can you say you want to make the president's administration ungovernable?

I know you Obidients are so daft and stupid. Just that I didn't realize that your stupidity and daftness can be this low and embarrassing...

Or you think DSS can't find you out if they really want to? You guys don't learn but we will make you learn by force and through the hard way.
Let Obi keep pushing you....

You're just as foolish as the slowpoke you quoted
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by phemmyfour: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Let Atiku and Mr. HoeBee keep wasting their time and money.
None of them can ever become Nigerian President.

Jagaban!
Did he graduate? Anybody can be your classmate but not all can be your graduate set
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by lekan62: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
RockHard:
angry angry As a faithful Obidient, I don't care whether he attended CSU or not. Our aim is to distract Tinubu and make his administration ungovernable. This will help His excellency Peter Obi remain relevant till 2027 so that he can deputise Atiku Abubaker in 4-yrs time.
It won't work, before 2027 PDP will have been dead totally and Obi can never be VP talkless of President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Ecosystem4u: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Go to the district court of Illinois and relate that in person, the case is in court.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by qtx(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
RockHard:
angry angry As a faithful Obidient, I don't care whether he attended CSU or not. Our aim is to distract Tinubu and make his administration ungovernable. This will help His excellency Peter Obi remain relevant till 2027 so that he can deputise Atiku Abubaker in 4-yrs time.
I doubt if you are a true OBIdient. Because genuine Obidients hardly take this position. They belive Obi's mandate has been stolen by Tinubu and must be returned. I am begining to suspect you.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by qtx(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Then very simply Mr. Ogunsanya, provide a copy of your certificate and we compare it wth the one BAT presented, that will help us to know if this your claim is not for Tiwa Tiwa work or not. grin
Abi you sef no gradge ni?
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Zona123(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tinubu's grandson's mate is here claiming to being a classmate of his grandfather's mate, chai there's nothing I'll not see in this country.

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Ecosystem4u: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:
cool

Agulu man no get father mother or classmate, where him Bsc certificate and why did he only submit GCE don in 1990 to INEC

Family
Tinubu Mother : Abibatu Mogaji OON Iyaloja General Nigeria
Wale Tinubu : Nephew CEO OANDO PLC
Oyetola Gboyega : Nephew former Governor of Osun

Education
Tinubu : Cambridge GCE credit Physics , Chemistry, Biology
Richard Darsley College: Diploma Certificate and GED
Chicago State University: Bsc Business Administration and Accounting honors

Detailed grin and yet CSU lawyer applied the best caution possible chosing his words carefully that they cant YES to whether the CERTIFICATE is AUTHENTIC or a FORGERY!! Atikus lawyers in turn are telling the court that they already know and have the files all they want is for CSU lawyers to affirm them through oath. You know what that means. Lets see the admission documents first.

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Ecosystem4u: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
[quote

Detailed grin and yet CSU lawyer applied the best caution possible chosing his words carefully that they cant YES to whether the CERTIFICATE is AUTHENTIC or a FORGERY!! Atikus lawyers in turn are telling the court that they already know and have the files all they want is for CSU lawyers to affirm them through oath. You know what that means. Lets see the admission documents first.

Modified: this was I think today, Tinubu's lawyers defence is that the document will not be admitted in the supreme court as if he is the judge. Oga dont worry yourself about supreme court accepting the evidence, lets get hold of it first.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Minime10(f): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
Na only God know how much dem don credit this werey just to cap this thrash😎
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by asanausana91: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Every idiot will come with lies. Where were them when the question was asked before the election. Now every monkey want to cash out.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by asanausana91: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Anything or anyone Tinubu cannot bribe does not exist.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by MrB0LD(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Mozino007(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
vhykeeytor:

No Papa, no Primary school...na so their life be for that South west. I have lived in Lagos, Ibadan, Osogbo and warewa in Ogun State. So I know what I am saying.
May God punish you for that statement anuofia!!!😡👨‍🎨👆🏿

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by favor914: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
MrB0LD:

Oga where have you been all these while?
We don't need this anymore...
E don pass....
Don’t mind them, wasting precious time on Inconsequential incoherent Obidients that don’t want to prosper.

They will cut their noses to spite their ears, because of Bola Tinubu.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by chrisblack1234: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
See them coming out again.. Show us proof..see, when will this country be better for God's sake.. Ur course mate, show me ur own result..
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Segzy19: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hahahaha!

Is that all you can say?
Now that you have abused me, are you satisfied and now feeling good?

You don't have sense at all...

GetSenseNow:

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by favor914: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
asanausana91:
Anything or anyone Tinubu cannot bribe does not exist.
Remain in penury as long as Tinubu is President. Amen.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by NAC1666: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by DOptical: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
I still don't understand why some were disputing it. The school has severally confirmed Tinubu as their graduate. That should have put it to rest.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by chaloskyx: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
stop deciving yourself you arnt an obidient your comment serves only to give peter obi and his movement a bad name you cant use reverse psychology on us better luck next time you batified agent of confusion🤣🤣
RockHard:
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by MrEverest(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
These primitive people and stupid lies! How can this young man come to Tinubu's TV station and claim they were classmates? Is Tinubu not old enough to be this guy's father?

What sort of people is this for God's sake?

This paid jobber is not even intelligent enough to play the script well. He couldn't bring any exhibit whatsoever, even if it's ID card, documents or certificate to prove how he was Tinubu's classmate? At least, he could have brought oluwole certificates and do some make up so he could appear older.

From their pastors to wOle Soyinka and down to the agbero on the streets of SW, these people are now backing a fraudstar just because of tribalism. Spits!
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by DOptical: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rayban25:
i thought tinubu said all his classmates died in the biafran war, who con be this one grin grin grin

You dey believe every news out there without verifying? Even if some did in Nigeria civil war but how would all his Chicago classmates die in Nigeria civil war? Does that make sense?

In fact, all these should have been put to rest the moment the school confirmed Tinubu as their graduate.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Timmi: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
RockHard:

We need Wike’s band to sing “as e Dey pain dem, we continue moving full speed ahead”. Keep on wailing, you have 8-years of that.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by BItt: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
D a hahhahahha Oga o
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by 7arrows: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by 7arrows: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
RockHard:

U get sense at all? U r not an obidient stop destroying that name.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by femagj(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Go to Chicago and tell them
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by easzypeaszy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
Sir publish your CSU certificate online let's compare with your fonts, signatures of CSU president,year of graduation and logos with tinubu's.I am sure there will be some discrepancies in both.
get a life n hv peace.
Tinubu don pass both u and una papa and political fathers.
You are left behind and suicide may be ur last hope
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by IfnobeGod20: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Racoon:
You dey mind the co-criminal. Even the CSU have now adopted a cautionary approach in this unfolding scandal. They should just pray they survive it as it is just getting messier everyday
CSU know the mess Tinubu's certificate has caused can make them lose their licence and that is why they are cautious. Tinubu might have gone through the back door to get his certificate and that is why it was riddled with inconsistencies.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
easzypeaszy:
get a life n hv peace.
Tinubu don pass both u and una papa and political fathers.
You are left behind and suicide may be ur last hope
Forgery is a criminal offence.It is not different from coup plotters.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin Tinubu is a narcotic pusher and a certificate forger
You spoke my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) / FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism / NLC 2-day Nationwide Protest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.