Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H (37353 Views)

Another Yoruba Man Comes Out As Tinubu's Classmate At CSU / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin / Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Chibuzoripob: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
You spoke my mind.
Keep Editing the original. Show us ur father's primary,secondary school cert In his school uniform, simple grin cheesy
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by ogbonti: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.thecable.ng/durojaiye-ogunsanya-tinubu-was-my-classmate-at-chicago-university-we-mocked-his-nigerian-accent/amp

yes he attended CSU after 25 years you have come out of your rabbit hole to say he indeed was a CSU graduate - that’s fishy

Next phase - IF Tinubu was indeed born in
1952 as be claimed, then he was 27 years old when he graduated in 1979.. HOW COME HE DID NOT SERVE NYSC?

We have seen people resign because of this and yet we are overlooking this every critical
component of National significance which many graduates die for and die because just to make sure they are recorded as being patriotic

A simple NYSC certificate would have layed all this to rest - no one is even talking about this anymore because there is too much controversy with this man rhat no one remembers or talks about his other little mischievous acts that are enough to disqualify him IF Nigeria was a lawful country

It’s just saying Presidents Goodluck Jonathan or Umaru YarAdua did not serve NYSC - this same Tinubu will make sure he drags them to court to get them out of office

Tinubu is too illegitimate- he has gone to borrow a classmate just like he did with the fake bishops before the elections

cheap propaganda- Oga show us pictures

talk is very very cheap

Me too I was class mates with Bill CLinton at

Yale University- abi? that’s my opinion - it does

mot mean it’s true - so pictures or keep quite!
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by obyno82: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
DaddyJapan:

You know that for a fact do you?

What do a couple of couple of Septuagenarians have to gain for lying in the manner you infer, in the internet age where there is no hiding place?

Source: https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-slow-walk-to-a-lifelong-dream-or-final-glow-of-a-burning-star/

Bros i have seen an 84 year old person lie about Land issues, so that one you are saying holds no water. why didn't they talk during pre-election? why is it now? These guys are paid actors called upon to Launder BAT's image.

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by obyno82: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
shinealight:

They’re as genuine as they come. Open your eyes and ears….forget the pull-down syndrome! cool

grin grin grin grin chai you guys are so desperate to force this down our throats. where were they during campaigns and pre-elections? why is it now, when the talk of his qualifications is heating up?
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Emola12(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
Another 20m in account awon oloriburuku eleleya radarada oshi alaini lakaye Eda eyan jatijati
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
My father' doesn't have primary and secondary school cert In his school uniform, simple grin cheesy
Good to know
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
I will tell my fada to do for his miserable young life he lived which is now affecting my own life presently shocked shocked shocked
Please do
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by norriswood(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
RockHard:
angry angry As a faithful Obidient, I don't care whether he attended CSU or not. Our aim is to distract Tinubu and make his administration ungovernable. This will help His excellency Peter Obi remain relevant till 2027 so that he can deputise Atiku Abubaker in 4-yrs time.
.....if obi like deputize Atiku....Tinubu will rule for 8yrs....if obi like make him dey relevant every seconds...tinubu will rule for 8 solid years nah only death can stop that
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Rolings: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rayban25:
i thought tinubu said all his classmates died in the biafran war, who con be this one grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This got me ROTF
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Elidrisy20: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
In primary & secondary School inco?
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Chibuzoripob: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
Good to know
U are still dragging ur father's hairy balls grin. U dnt want us to insult ur miserable father while u delight in insulting Tinubu old enough to feed ur father and ur cripple sef grin
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
ChibuzorIpob:
I am still dragging my father's hairy balls grin. I want to insult my miserable father while I am delight in insulting Tinubu old enough to feed my father and ur cripple sef with narcotics moneygrin
Ok
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by nedekid: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
My paddy worked in first bank for seral years. We both attended uni ibadan and graduated same day, so I know he graduated.
But during some sort of verification in the bank, he lost his job.
Legend has it that there was kleg in uni admission. That he used his brothers details.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Nursepepeye(f): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Let Atiku and Mr. HoeBee keep wasting their time and money.
None of them can ever become Nigerian President.

Jagaban!
durojaye does not exist Ode.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Putinofrussia: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
MrEverest:
These primitive people and stupid lies! How can this young man come to Tinubu's TV station and claim they were classmates? Is Tinubu not old enough to be this guy's father?

What sort of people is this for God's sake?

This paid jobber is not even intelligent enough to play the script well. He couldn't bring any exhibit whatsoever, even if it's ID card, documents or certificate to prove how he was Tinubu's classmate? At least, he could have brought oluwole certificates and do some make up so he could appear older.

From their pastors to wOle Soyinka and down to the agbero on the streets of SW, these people are now backing a fraudstar just because of tribalism. Spits!
Most of you Ipob obidients are naturally dull and illiterates.
Who told you one cannot be mates because of age.
Somebody your father's age can be your classmate in the university.
Obasanjo was mate with some of his grandchildren when he went to NOUN to continue his education.

If you care to know,Atiku is just chasing shadows.He will lose just like Obi has already.
Tinubu actually went to CSU but wants Atiku to go on a little to-oblivion-cruise. cheesy
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by MrEverest(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Most of you Ipob obidients are naturally dull and illiterates.
Who told you one cannot be mates because of age.
Somebody your father's age can be your classmate in the university.
Obasanjo was mate with some of his grandchildren when he went to NOUN to continue his education.

If you care to know,Atiku is just chasing shadows.He will lose just like Obi has already.
Tinubu actually went to CSU but wants Atiku to go on a little to-oblivion-cruise. cheesy

Shut up your mouth, dumbo. You Tinubu supporters are the most senseless things I have ever seen. Imagine this bingo comparing apples with oranges. Obasanjo attended NOUN in his old age, did Tinubu attend CSU in his old age? He claimed to have graduated in 1979, that's a massive 44 years ago! Does that clown who claims to be his classmate look like one that graduated 44 years ago?

Mumu, Atiku is chasing shadow according to you yet Tinubu is currently being disgraced globally. Continue fooling yourselves, senseless things.

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
eyaa sowie for ur lost shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Revolution2022:
Please no vex, i know im a lunatic and like got no proper care from my miserable fada and moda,
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
Please no vex, i know im a lunatic and like got no proper care from my miserable fada and moda shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by MrsTwrite(f): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
They just paid this one to lie.

Check my signature.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by richie240: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by richie240: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
RockHard:
angry angry As a faithful Obidient, I don't care whether he attended CSU or not. Our aim is to distract Tinubu and make his administration ungovernable. This will help His excellency Peter Obi remain relevant till 2027 so that he can deputise Atiku Abubaker in 4-yrs time.
Lolz..... majority of those 'likes and shares' are from obidients who are so filled with hate and bitterness that they cant see the sarcasm.
grin

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Hellonearth: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.thecable.ng/durojaiye-ogunsanya-tinubu-was-my-classmate-at-chicago-university-we-mocked-his-nigerian-accent/amp

Your friend and course mate without any form of Picture as a fellow Nigerian in Chicago?

Post pictures of you and your class mates in Chicago. Your faculty, departmental pictures
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by RockHard: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
richie240:

Lolz..... majority of those 'likes and shares' are from obidients who are so filled with hate and bitterness that they cant see the sarcasm.
grin

You suppose sabi by now say we Obidients too mumu.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by richie240: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
RockHard:

You suppose sabi by now say we Obidients too mumu.
Hehehehe.... Na iberiberism dey worry dem.
grin
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
i still insist I'm a lunatic phul born by useless fada
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by tomju2(f): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
The man couldn't even lie! There is nothing like "college of accounting " in CSU! It's Faculty of Business Administration and Management, then you major in Accounting. Accounting doesn't have a separate college! I knew he was a fake when I listened to him. I googled his name, no digital foot prints for his name. So where does he perform his public analysis? Besides, why didn't be go to Arise or Channels where I'm sure he will be properly drilled. Why Tinubu's TVC? One answer. "Arrangee". If you know you know. But for how long can Tinubu try to cover up?
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Chibuzoripob: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
im a dumb kid
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by garfield1: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Toks2008:
Nobody is doubting the fact that he attended Chicago State University.

The question is.. Was it a he or she that is on the transcript he used to gain admission into Richard Darley college and Chicago State University?

By the way where is this man's pics here?

That was not the case atiku brought to tribunal
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by garfield1: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
inforesource:

The issue is not whether he attended the school rather whether he got certified. Or finished from the school and awarded the certificate

The school said he graduated and got cert
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
i still insist I'm a lunatic phul born by useless fada
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
garfield1:

The school said he graduated and got cert
Where is the certificate?
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by badonkadonk: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC / ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat / Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.