Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H (37354 Views)

Another Yoruba Man Comes Out As Tinubu's Classmate At CSU / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin / Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by delpee(f): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
Only time wasters and idle minds are still on this matter. The bus left the station a while ago. No point arguing.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by lagosrd: 6:51am On Sep 14, 2023
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by inforesource: 7:00am On Sep 14, 2023
garfield1:

The school said he graduated and got cert
No, not according to yesterday's hearing from the school counsel. Kindly check the proceedings of yesterday.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Johel(m): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2023
SommyEnzo:
I thought Tinubu said his classmates died in the civil war

Let them continues whining their mother's nipples.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by garfield1: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2023
inforesource:

No, not according to yesterday's hearing from the school counsel. Kindly check the proceedings of yesterday.

The school registrar already stated that he graduated.the lawyer is not a staff of the school and knows nothing about the school
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Abifarin16: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2023
Abbbiii CSU scam Tinubu
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by shinealight(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
obyno82:

grin grin grin grin chai you guys are so desperate to force this down our throats. where were they during campaigns and pre-elections? why is it now, when the talk of his qualifications is heating up?

Is anyone under any obligation to come forward to say who was his classmate and who was not?
One may choose never to come out….even if the other guy is about to be sent to the guillotiné. It’s all a matter of choice….some people keep their affairs very private and may not be willing to get involved in any public debate about what is true and what is not….unless their conscience pricks them to the point of speaking out to defend the truth. It is also their privilege to remain silent and refuse to be drawn on the issue! cool cool
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by inforesource: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
garfield1:

The school registrar already stated that he graduated. the lawyer is not a staff of the school and knows nothing about the school
Ahhh!!!! Your counsel don't know something about you and you send him to represent you? That is serious.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by garfield1: 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
inforesource:

Ahhh!!!! Your counsel don't know something about you and you send him to represent you? That is serious.

In all forgery cases,lawyers do not authenticate.it is the institution that does.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by ZionwolSolution: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
englishmart:
If you believe this, then I have two stadiums in Singapore for sale.

Englishman. or what ? Plural of Stadium is stadia
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Tundex911: 1:45am On Sep 15, 2023
Then why do you look younger than him?
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by englishmart(m): 5:31am On Sep 15, 2023
ZionwolSolution:

Englishman. or what ? Plural of Stadium is stadia
Stadiums is still correct. Just like “pled and pleaded” Learned and learnt. Let google help you

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
i still insist I'm a lunatic phul born by useless fada

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.