Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old (42616 Views)

Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Emma1Oj(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
eliyke:
nd so?
No be fight, na information him pass to you.
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by LookinguntoGod: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
God Almighty is your comforter.
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by KingLennon(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
TongueTwista:
Come and keep the baby in my sitting room..

Mtscheew!

Since you and the drug-head don't have family members who'll assist you with the upkeep of the child, come and dump him in my parlour!

Nigerians are stupidly annoying! She wants to make sensational noise so members of the public will start rallying funds for her to blow away on excesses. You don't know how to go about it? The crack-head was an orphan abi? E no get parents and family members na.

I just have no tolerance for nonsense!
You dey chase clout for nairaland cheesy. Relax, nobody still know you or care about wetin u feel sad

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Alliswell248: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Make una dey get sense before typing.

Where in my statement did I say she was a babymama?

So because she married the drughead, she don get sense in your eyes?

Frustrated soul....
Always carrying their bitterness like MTN....
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by KingLennon(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rahkman:
I hear say him people don sieze all him properties pursue her comot for house omo
Na human nature. People wer no contribute anything for your life o sad. My will go carry my wife and my children. Na my own legacy bdat. The rest una go find una level
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by ThiagoKid(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
adams123:

The worldly life is temporary while the next life is permanent. Therefore, come to Islam for the salvation in your hereafter
grin

Have you given your life to Christ?
Only HIM can save you and lead you to salvation.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Think9ja(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Many don't know MohBad was from Ikere Ekiti in Ekiti State.
Rest easy MohBad

Was he a Muslim?
Why was he buried so fast like they wanted to get rid of him
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Alliswell248:

Frustrated soul....
Always carrying their bitterness like MTN....

Senseless souls don't understand contrarian thinking. They are just used to thinking the way they are taught and expected to think.
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by felifeli: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Make una dey get sense before typing.

Where in my statement did I say she was a babymama?

So because she married the drughead, she don get sense in your eyes?

O ma se o! But you know that somebody also got pregnant and gave birth to you also. Isn’t that sufficient proof that anyone can make a mistake? cry cry
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
felifeli:

O ma se o! But you know that somebody also got pregnant and gave birth to you also. Isn’t that sufficient proof that anyone can make a mistake? cry cry

Not really.

The night your mother should have swallowed and didn't, but had you instead, was the biggest mistake in your family.
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by tunazi(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

A black monkey with IQ in single digits is saying my life is "devoid of achievements"?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, post your address here, let me come and beat you, your father and your entire family.

Fucking noisemaker, you have nothing to offer bitter idiot. You want to turn the tables and ask for my address now, dumb ass.
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by felifeli: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Not really.

The night your mother should have swallowed and didn't, but had you instead, was the biggest mistake in your family.

My mother is not like your mother o. She doesn’t know about “swallow “. What other despicable acts did your mother teach you apart from blackmailing? Kindly educate us here as you are a very intelligent person. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
tunazi:

Fucking noisemaker, you have nothing to offer bitter idiot. You want to turn the tables and ask for my address now, dumb ass.

Black monkey, you scared now?

Tell me your address na. Make I come beat you for your hood. cool
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
felifeli:

My mother is not like your mother o. She doesn’t know about “swallow “. What other despicable acts did your mother teach you apart from blackmailing? Kindly educate us here as you are a very intelligent person. cheesy grin grin

Is that what your mother told you?

All the older men in your neighbourhood will be breaking down in laughter hearing that.

They will be like ....

https:///view/laughing-black-guys-group-roast-gif-19352428 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Scarrr: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Yes, I am perfect. I am not retarded like cretins like you who take drugs and then argue "Well, no one is perfect".
dumbass idiot
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Scarrr:
dumbass idiot

Cretin, stop taking drugs.
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
People, after a normal day, are peacefully sleeping in their homes. Before they know it, huge waves of water is gushing down their neighbourhood & streets, breaking down their homes and carrying them into the sea to drown.

This is what happened in Libya.

They have not done anything wrong or done anything to deserve that kind of cruel death.

Those are the kinds of people I feel sad for and get upset about, not an idiot that chose to take drugs!
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Alliswell248: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Senseless souls don't understand contrarian thinking. They are just used to thinking the way they are taught and expected to think.

Born Wailer.....keep crying and chasing shadows.
Nothing for the dot.
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Alliswell248:

Born Wailer.....keep crying and chasing shadows.
Nothing for the dot.

Keep following what you are taught by your failed people and generations and expecting to get a different result.

Don't open your mind to new and different thinking and we'll see how your life and outcomes will be different from those of the daft and failed race.

Oya, go praise God and leave everything in the hands of God; because .........."Only God can do it".
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Scarrr: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Cretin, stop taking drugs.
senseless Okoro.. not surprised, your tribe is synonymous with stupidity
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Scarrr:
senseless Okoro.. not surprised, your tribe is synonymous with stupidity

The typical cretins of NL who assume tribe and see everything from the prism of tribes.

Total daft black monkey, your future is bleak!
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Scarrr: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

The typical cretins of NL who assume tribe and see everything from the prism of tribes.

Total daft black monkey, your future is bleak!
Ori iya e tiburu.. omo ale , omo ofo
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Scarrr:
Ori iya e tiburu.. omo ale , omo ofo

Ko ni da fun e, awon gbogbo ebi e ati awon asaaju yin.

Ode oshi!
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Scarrr: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Ko ni da fun e, awon gbogbo ebi e ati awon asaaju yin.

Ode oshi!
aiye e ti baje o.. ofo ni awon ara ileyin ashey
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
Scarrr:
aiye e ti baje o.. ofo ni awon ara ileyin ashey

Tribalist oloriburuku is saying aiye teme ti baje? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Worthless black monkey "yoot"!

Your future is bleak!
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by MamaletASO: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wetin kill am ..

Wetin happen

Nah actor or musician or comedian or artist??

I just want to knw

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Easylife1234: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
Double your hustle
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Scarrr: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Tribalist oloriburuku is saying aiye teme ti baje? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Worthless black monkey "yoot"!

Your future is bleak!
shofe shofo danu ni? Oloribu niyae Sha!
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Scarrr:
shofe shofo danu ni? Oloribu niyae Sha!

Ori e daru. Your future is bleak!

Your IQ is in single digits.
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Scarrr: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Ori e daru. Your future is bleak!

Your IQ is in single digits.
ma ran sango si iya laya e nisin... Ara ma San pa e danu
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Scarrr:
ma ran sango si iya laya e nisin... Ara ma San pa e danu

Iya lo ma ku danu nitori o bi obo! grin grin grin grin grin

Dumb piece of shyt comes on NL to spend his days strictly on tribal fights and thinks he has a good future. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Baboon!
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Scarrr: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Iya lo ma ku danu nitori o bi obo! grin grin grin grin grin

Dumb piece of shyt comes on NL to spend his days strictly on tribal fights and thinks he has a good future. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Baboon!
be like u wan cry tonight.. ofe shofo danu abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Phyno As A Boy As He Celebrates His 29th Birthday / E-Money spotted spraying bundles of money at an event / Davido And Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke In New Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.