Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old (42601 Views)

Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by fineberry(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sabadon:
undecided

I don't just get it, why re some human so heartless, this is death of someone's son,father,uncle, husband, friend we re talking about, and you dare make such derogatory comments about the dead.

Just got nothing to say than RIP mohbad, you ll be really missed "on God".
My brother shey you think say na everybody get sense like you, leave them let them be saying nonsense as if they won't die too.
When De'green died I shed tire as if I know him one on one, we're talking about life here, talent, human that got blood running in his vain and not a mere chicken or rat.

Respect the dead whether or not you know him.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by enemyofprogress: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bad market
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Scarrr:
be like u wan cry tonight.. ofe shofo danu abi?

Baboon! You have IQ of single digits.
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by felifeli: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Is that what your mother told you?

All the older men in your neighbourhood will be breaking down in laughter hearing that.

They will be like ....

https:///view/laughing-black-guys-group-roast-gif-19352428 grin grin grin grin grin grin

How sad. I know you can keep this up forever but for some of us time is valuable. My mother is long dead by the way…your turn is rapidly approaching. RIP in advance. grin
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Yankee101: 12:17am On Sep 14, 2023
David I and co should come to her rescue
The family wan collect property
The industry should set up a trust fund for them
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Sleekfingers: 1:48am On Sep 14, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
but they said d guy just bought house of 200 million in lekki now n he has cars

They can put d house for rent n sell those cars now

House and Cars wey his lazy ass family don dey fight for.....
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by ChristianMuslim: 3:34am On Sep 14, 2023
Tonguetwista and gamesmart i wish you and your family untimely death, may your family know sorrow before the end of this September. And everyone will mock your death
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by naniawini(f): 5:00am On Sep 14, 2023
TongueTwista:
Come and keep the baby in my sitting room..

Mtscheew!

Since you and the drug-head don't have family members who'll assist you with the upkeep of the child, come and dump him in my parlour!

Nigerians are stupidly annoying! She wants to make sensational noise so members of the public will start rallying funds for her to blow away on excesses. You don't know how to go about it? The crack-head was an orphan abi? E no get parents and family members na.

I just have no tolerance for nonsense!
it takes nothing to be KIND!
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by kabiroshokoya(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Allah will be with you in this trying time
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by kabiroshokoya(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
kabiroshokoya:
Allah will be with you in this trying time
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by woodr5711: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

Then why are you making emphasis on drugs.
Every body dey high on colos . So keep that one aside

The guy was killed by sam larry and Naira Marley .

Naira Marley killed mohbad using sam larry and his boys.
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Tonguetwista and gamesmart i wish you and your family untimely death, may your family know sorrow before the end of this September. And everyone will mock your death

Cretin, you are more likely to die before us because of your low IQ.

A fool that thinks curses work.

Black monkey!
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
woodr5711:

Then why are you making emphasis on drugs.
Every body dey high on colos . So keep that one aside

The guy was killed by sam larry and Naira Marley .

Naira Marley killed mohbad using sam larry and his boys.

Nonsense!

Not everyone that takes drugs end up being unfortunate. But if one becomes unfortunate, I will not feel sorry for the person.

It is like people looking for excitement and going to climb Mount Everest. Not everyone dies, but those that die, I don't give a fck! No one forced them to attempt it and they knew the risk.
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by TongueTwista(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
ChristianMuslim:

Just thought to let you know that I'm still alive and well, as is my family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Di'ja Rocks Ankara Braids (Photos) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff / Adenike Oyetunde: Stop Using My Images For Disability Campaigns

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.