Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) (100767 Views)

Fresh Blood inside Grave: Was Mohbad Buried Alive? [photos] / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin / Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by Kollysman1: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
bro4u:
Yorubas and 'Ahh',,, out of 500 spoken words 470 will be 'Ahh'.

Rip Mohbad

Werey

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by wumi2017(f): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Kulli nafsin zaikatul mautšŸ˜¢ ..Rip mohbad

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by Nemesis0147(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
ThePolemicist:
Saw posts on Twitter about people complaining that ā€œcelebsā€ didnā€™t turn up for the burialā€¦
ā€¢ What was his relationship with his fellow celebs?
ā€¢ See the way those good for nothing lowlifes rough handled the ones that came. What would have happened should a Wizkid or Davido cow there??
d
Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by chronique(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
So I'm trying to understand something. Why was mohbad hurriedly buried like an irrelevant person today in one obscure land in a place that looks like a bush? Why didn't they conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of his death before burying him? Who gave the approval for him to be buried like that? And to think that the people who couldn't even bury him decently, will soon start fighting to collect his properties, upsets my stomach so badly. The guy family nor try at all. God forbid one has such people as family members. šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

16 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by Akinola2543(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rest in Peace Imį»lįŗ¹
šŸ’”

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by Awise09(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
RIP to him doe not a fan of our local artist not until I went to search YouTube for his video before I know is the one that sang opogan that both young and old dancing to.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by famology(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hard drug and depression

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
I didn't go down at all.

Bros, after the death of my father.

Low key is the key.
Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by fineberry(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mahbad na street kings, much love loaded with lamba too deep. Talent has gone.

His last album on earth title "Blessed"

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
E never do? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by Jeshurun90: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
bro4u:
Yorubas and 'Ahh',,, out of 500 spoken words 470 will be 'Ahh'.

Rip Mohbad

I be Yoruba boy but this your comment funny grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by Ubalee: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
cry
Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by JDJ4: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
May his soul rest in peace amen
Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
Never heard of him when he was alive, now he's trending in death.

Live your life, nobody send you when you dey alive when you die they suddenly have a lot to say and many people fake love, but deep down they want you six feet,

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by ImoleNaija: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
Why is this guy trending in death. I never even heard of him until now

Ofadaman:

Live your life, nobody send you when you dey alive when you die they suddenly have a lot to say and many people fake love, but deep down they want you six feet,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by Frank688915: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
chronique:
So I'm trying to understand something. Why was mohbad hurriedly buried like an irrelevant person today in one obscure land in a place that looks like a bush? Why didn't they conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of his death before burying him? Who gave the approval for him to be buried like that? And to think that the people who couldn't even bury him decently, will soon start fighting to collect his properties, upsets my stomach so badly. The guy family nor try at all. God forbid one has such people as family members. šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
you won make dem berry am with gold casket or what..if mobahd is muslim he will be buried with only mat, for this life let just do good, once we're dead nobody care again

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
TechCapon:
Where are all his celebrity friends? Why did they abandon him?
why did they bury him so quick?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by Hotfreezing: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
BrokenCondom:
So many nonsenses flying around. The guy mentioning NM b4 death is a blunt signal of his mindset.

If this is not voodoo in action then the guy was definitely nut as described by NM in some videos making rounds.
Infact the Bella shmurda guy attested that the guy was about jumping off a cliff recently... wetin u call that?

I call it depression making him nut.

I feel NM will need to grant interviews and come out clean, if not, the dead may be right afterall. We all tend to believe whom we may not see again. His words are on marble.

Forget
Naira Marley is finished professionally.

The fact that Naira Marley didn't deny Mohbad's accusations of trying to kill him makes Naira Marley look culpable.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by BALLOSKI: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
oyeb15:
He was getting popular than his label Lord. Not allowed to collaborate outside Marlians. Later asked to step down for six years for lesser talent Label mate Zino.
Portable and Kiss Daniel won their fight but this Marley stuff na blue rugged guy who threatened hell on who ever sign Mohbad or feature him.
Mohbad choices were hard. The guy was very talented and loved.
The music world is in d hands of occultic people. Most of d label owners in Nigeria are high ranking Cult guys.
The case was about him changing his manager and nothing more.

It's depressing that he might not be earning from his catalog because of the issues he has with his label and you know anytime you hear your song and feel I'm not earning from this great work, then you become sad and depressed except you're strong-willed.

He said he listens to his old songs more now, you can now see why.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by youngrichnigga: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
NwaNimo1:

No autopsy?
There ought to be an autopsy, what with all the insinuations around his death cry cry cry cry
Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by BALLOSKI: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Frank688915:
you won make dem berry am with gold casket or what..if mobahd is muslim he will be buried with only mat, for this life let just do good, once we're dead nobody care again
They bent his neck so his body could fit in.
Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by mmadu5(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
in a sane country an autopsy would be conducted to know the course of death. why the hurry to burial him. this country sef

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ofadaman:

hear talk mtcheew!
Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by Steveben1: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
OGB Cultist and Cute Abiola in Tears As Mohbad was laid to Rest "Mohbad Burial"

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3pCyGh9vXc
Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
ThePolemicist:
Saw posts on Twitter about people complaining that ā€œcelebsā€ didnā€™t turn up for the burialā€¦
ā€¢ What was his relationship with his fellow celebs?
ā€¢ See the way those good for nothing lowlifes rough handled the ones that came. What would have happened should a Wizkid or Davido come there??

If dem show, na still dem go talk say where dem dey when he dey alive.

Humans sha.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by MrJames007: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Another thread for this young man, canā€™t yeā€™ll rest for once and allow his soul to rest, never hard of him while alive, but in dead heā€™s so popular every site I visit I see news of his death. I am tired of writing rip angry sad

Man, na dey same thing I dey talk since.

Everyone now recognises the late guy. undecided
Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by 100smile(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
Why is this guy trending in death. I never even heard of him until now

Bro, nor be Nigeria u dey? How come you've never heard of him? Abi you nor dey listen Naija song? Where u dey when song like "feel good" dey trend?
I bet you don't know Naira marley too?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by evictor305: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
I wish the rest go learn say when e cast na your family go stand by you. Family over all
TechCapon:
Where are all his celebrity friends? Why did they abandon him?
Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
So no Artist or so called Celebrities could organize a decent burial for their colleague.

They must hate each other in the music hustle kingdom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by philip2470: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Earn up to 150% ROI weekly on Crypto Arbitrage Trading (Let our Experts trade for you).
Thereā€™s no brain-power required for this one, but itā€™s nice to be paid by letting your crypto work for you.
We use sophisticated cryptocurrency strategy to deliver robust returns, which do not suffer from crypto market volatility. You can earn money through Arbitrage trading, no matter the market conditions. Visit:
ā€Ø
==>https://prymecrypto.com/fund
ā€Ø
We provide our clients with the ability to earn more crypto with the best ROI while holding for short or long-term investments with our top-tier trading techniques.
ā€Ø
See full details url: ==>https://prymecrypto.com/fund
or chat with an expert.
We also offer crypto backed loans, you donā€™t have to sell your crypto to get cash. At prymecrypto we let you borrow funds against your crypto assets, so you can get a loan while continuing to hold your crypto assets. Check out : ==>https://prymecrypto.com/crypto-loans
Re: Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) by yewit37486: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
evictor305:
I wish the rest go learn say when e cast na your family go stand by you. Family over all

Unfortunately, in this case, even his family hasn't done well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.