Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates (7181 Views)

APC Wins Bwari Area Council Chairmanship Election / Saraki/presidency Cold War: Senators Avoid C’ttee Chairmanship / Buhari Rejects Tinubu’s Move To Make Fayemi Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Depilot(m): 1:59am On Oct 18, 2011
You can not give me 10 kobo and also steal N100 from my pocket and expect me to respect you. You"re a thief, a lowlife and a b@stard.
It is not by force, we've had enough of Bola Tinubu. It is time for him to stop stealing our money and allow an individual with a better leadership skill to lead us.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Depilot(m): 2:04am On Oct 18, 2011
ACN party would have done better @ the presidential election level if it wasn't because of Tinubu.
Just allow Fashola to step up to contest for the presidential election 2015, and you will see or realize how useless Tinubu has become.
This is simply because of low mentality and greed.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Depilot(m): 2:04am On Oct 18, 2011
and too much cannabis.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by arsenefc: 2:09am On Oct 18, 2011
Lets play DK's favorite game, shall we?

Depilot:

Name:?

Hameed Sangodele From Iragbiji, our ancestral hometown grin
Tinubu is not a citizen of Oyo State. If you don’t know, Hameed Sangodele, also known as Bola Tinubu, is not a native of Oyo State and as such cannot direct the political affairs of Oyo. I think he has the right to do whatever he likes in Osun because I believe he is from Osun. He can also do that in Ekiti because I learnt he has some relatives too in Ekiti. But, here in Oyo, we don’t know him and he has no political structure here.

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/?p=69141

His mother

However, as far as we know, the two children of Alhaja Mogaji known to Mama are Rafatu Biodun and Sakirat Modupe. Certainly, Bola Ahmed is not one of the children of Alhaja Mogaji known to Mama. Therefore, we are unable to reconcile his account with the facts at our disposal.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/23558-tinubu-writes-hid

Primary School:?

When Bola Tinubu was to contest the 1998 gubernatorial election, he had claimed in the INEC Form CF001 that he attended St. Paul’s Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos. But the truth is that there is no primary school with such name in that area. There is a St. John’s Primary School on that street but certainly not St. Paul’s Primary School. There is none and there has never been any. But Tinubu attended St. Paul’s Primary School, Aroloya, for his primary education, if you get what I mean.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/borderless/4102-asiwaju-of-yorubaland-not-for-felons

High School:?

He also filled in that form that he attended Government College, Ibadan, for his secondary education, stating he was admitted into the school in 1965. But Tinubu’s name is missing on the list of the 475 students on enrolment in that school in 1965. In 1965, 78 students were admitted into the three arms of Form One but Bola Ahmed Tinubu is conspicuously missing on the list. Yet, according to him, he was in the school for four years.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/borderless/4102-asiwaju-of-yorubaland-not-for-felons

PS: SOyinka attended GCI and Bola Ige too for a while, not surprising that BAT wants to feel among, just like how Mr. Ekiti of NL loves to make himself relevant. grin Sup Ekt Bear, wassapennin'

College:?

The University of Chicago also debunked his claim of having been a student of the institution. Maxine Sullivan, the university registrar in 1999, had said, in a reply to an e-mail about Tinubu’s studenthip in the university, that, “We have no  person by that name in our file.”

Although, Chicago State University confirmed his studentship in that institution, the question is what manner of man will be so confused as to forget the name of the university he attended, if indeed he attended the university?

Despite the confirmation by Chicago State University that Bola Tinubu was a student in the university, there is still another issue. He claimed in the INEC form he filled that he got a BSc in Economics from the university but at the time he was a student in the university, there was no such programme but a BSc in Business Administration. Tissues and tissues of lies.

Sorry dude, I can not accept any of the info you've posted for an individual who doesn't even know his name.

Dont worry, I have got your back
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by arsenefc: 2:12am On Oct 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Does his website also confirm he did not as a Customer Service clerk at  American-based Arthur Anderson, Deloitte Haskins and Sells (now called Deloitte Haskins and Touche) and GTE Service Corporation ? Cause majority of the from-abroad-comes mostly claim to have worked in the KNOWN companies and rarely the unknowns which are more in number.  grin

ehn @Dayokanu, where you there when Tinubu cut his teeth at Arthur-Anderson or Deloitte as HIS WEBSITE/his wiki claims undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Tell them ma'am

You are the bestest Madam Kobo.

I love you lots. May you walk and never stumble.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by cre88tivit: 2:18am On Oct 18, 2011
@ arsenefc: my brother, you don't finish the man. there is nothing left to say.
i remember when olunloyo, soyinka, lekan are and many othe gci old boys threw oga tinubu under the train for attempting to steal the identification of gci and sad part of it all, this sick man never came back to defend himself. he's a criminal that should be stoned to death. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by arsenefc: 2:30am On Oct 18, 2011
cre88tivit:

@ arsenefc: my brother, you don't finish the man. there is nothing left to say.
i remember when olunloyo, soyinka, lekan are and many othe gci old boys threw oga tinubu under the train for attempting to steal the identification of gci and sad part of it all, this sick man never came back to defend himself. he's a criminal that should be stoned to death.   grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That was so so so nice of you. Far too kind. grin grin grin

Enjoy:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsHfS3I-J1o?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by hercules07: 5:56am On Oct 18, 2011
No serious person takes tribune serious, Fashola does not have a say in who becomes council chairman, that is left to the party and the party is controlled by Tinubu, if Fashola leaves the ACN today, he will be impeached within a month and nothing, absolutely nothing will happen. Tinubu gave us Fashola, PDP gave us Yar Adua and OBJ and GEJ and Akala and OGD and Oyinlola (may he rot in hell) and Oni and Fayose, enough said.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 18, 2011
hercules07:

No serious person takes tribune serious, Fashola does not have a say in who becomes council chairman, that is left to the party and the party is controlled by Tinubu, if Fashola leaves the ACN today, he will be impeached within a month and nothing, absolutely nothing will happen. Tinubu gave us Fashola, PDP gave us Yar Adua and OBJ and GEJ and Akala and OGD and Oyinlola (may he rot in hell) and [size=28pt]Oni[/size] and Fayose, enough said.

Mark my word on it; that bastard will pay.

He has a choice tho; pay his debt in this dimension or suffer in another dimension.  angry

Useless ragamuffin.

Look at all these jokers in APPEALs court. enemies of progress. My gosh, when you really need bokoharms, they fail you.

Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Akanbiedu(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2011
koruji:

The greatest problem that beset us as Africans is a terribly short memory for the good someone has done, and a rather unending memory for their errors.

The fact remains that but for Tinubu there would be no Fashola. It was Tinubu [size=20pt]alone [/size] that stood against the might of OBJ & his evil PDP forces. All that is going on now is "baby" OBJ & his PDP cretins simply changing tactics by flattering Fashola to fall over, while condemning Tinubu.

It is not today that such evil forces have attacked Yoruba land by encouraging such treachery. This is exactly what they did between Awo and Akintola. Akintola thought he was taking his people into "mainstream" politics, but all he did was destroy not only himself in the process, but Awolowo and the policies and programs that would have transformed the SW light-years ahead of other regions. Even today, echos of that golden era remain.

I have said it over and over again, Fashola needs to keep his head on his shoulders and realize that any human that stand with the enemies of his people, no matter how brilliant he considers himself, is bound to fail at whatever he does.

It doesn't mean that Fashol and Tinubu should not disagree. They should, that is the essence of leadership as long as it is not an excuse for treachery.

Enough word for the wise.

God bless you.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by digits: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2011
Tinubu regime as governor of lagos state has gone, he should give fashola free hand to do whatever he feels like doing, despite being the ACN chieftain, , if fashola fail 2day, Tinubas name will not be mention as a failure
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Demdem(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2011
Another Odili.net report qouting or having a source from tribune. Please kindly compare this report with what we have here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-783918.0.html.

The report as far as i am concerned is false. NEXT !!!!
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by PointB: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2011
Without Fashola, ACN is lost!
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Demdem(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2011
Without Tinubu, there was no fashola
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by ektbear: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2011
koruji:

The greatest problem that beset us as Africans is a terribly short memory for the good someone has done, and a rather unending memory for their errors.

The fact remains that but for Tinubu there would be no Fashola. It was Tinubu [size=20pt]alone [/size] that stood against the might of OBJ & his evil PDP forces. All that is going on now is "baby" OBJ & his PDP cretins simply changing tactics by flattering Fashola to fall over, while condemning Tinubu.

It is not today that such evil forces have attacked Yoruba land by encouraging such treachery. This is exactly what they did between Awo and Akintola. Akintola thought he was taking his people into "mainstream" politics, but all he did was destroy not only himself in the process, but Awolowo and the policies and programs that would have transformed the SW light-years ahead of other regions. Even today, echos of that golden era remain.

I have said it over and over again, Fashola needs to keep his head on his shoulders and realize that any human that stand with the enemies of his people, no matter how brilliant he considers himself, is bound to fail at whatever he does.

It doesn't mean that Fashol and Tinubu should not disagree. They should, that is the essence of leadership as long as it is not an excuse for treachery.

Enough word for the wise.

See wisdom!
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by jmaine: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2011
Fashola is now the unbridled face of the ACN . . . . . Why are people so blind to this . . . .
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Akanbiedu(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2011
^^^

Buhari's short time in PTF achieved more than 12 years of PDP, did that make him win PDP?

Some of us just pretend online that your opinions matter to satisfy your ego, in the real sense it doesn't.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2011
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by PointB: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2011
jmaine:

Fashola is now the unbridled face of the ACN . . . . . Why are people so blind to this . . . .

Don't mind them, let them continue to dissipate energy promoting the likes of AregbeRascal (Beaf notation) or AregbeSewer (PointB notation) the international symbol for mediocrity; and Amosun the ex-cultist. We know how this will all end when the poo hits the fan.

Silly desperadoes!
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by PointB: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

^^^

Buhari's short time in PTF achieved more than 12 years of PDP, did that make him win PDP?

Some of us just pretend online that your opinions matter to satisfy your ego, in the real sense it doesn't.

Say one bigot of another?

Buhari was so good that he was roundly and disgracefully rejected? Na wa for some people and their logic!
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Akanbiedu(m): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2011
PointB:

Say one bigot of another?

Buhari was so good that he was roundly and disgracefully rejected? Na wa for some people and their logic!

We know what the problem is, Zik tried your BS before, we know where that ended.
You villagers.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Reference(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2011
This whole matter just reminds me of the evolution of law enforcement in the US.

J. Edgar Hoover stood up against crime when it was considered suicidal. Formed the FBI and fashioned a string of successful results which impressed.

However, power soon got to his head and though he thought he meant well it was not perceived as such.

He died with a split legacy the better part being the FBI we know today.

No doubt that Tinubu has done great things for the Lagos and perhaps the west., but from what is going on today it is clear that his legacy can only go downhill from here.

Power corrupts even the best of intentions, that is why vision must translate to institutions.

His ability to build institutions and consensus is seriously in question. If it could not work for law enforcement it will certainly not work in politics.

He has to start building the party and not just projecting its power. He has to view his lieutenants as not just short term but longer term assets.

I agree. Visions are unitary but their realisation are corporate.

If the ACN is to survive beyond him, now is the time to begin to institutionalise it. If not just one medical leave of absence is enough to wreck the ship whether he returns or not.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by jmaine: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

^^^

You still had the confidence to mention the serial murdering loser named Buha[b]jiri[/b] . . . .who the fvck cares about that loser . . . most def not me . . .
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by PointB: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

We know what the problem is, Zik tried your BS before, we know where that ended.
You villagers.

lol, you might right that I am a villager, but as for Zik, not a damn is given, just like I dont give an ant's aS$ about AwoOdelowo grin grin grin grin
Try something else. grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Akanbiedu(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2011
Villagers, you'll lose again. You know why? you are not sophisticated, civilized enough to understand the concept of modern nations - not your fault though, you never built or ran one before. That explains your myopia.

I'd sure like to hear your cries of betrayal after losing again.

PointB:

lol, you might right that I am a villager, but as for Zik, not a damn is given, just like I dont give an ant's aS$ about AwoOdelowo grin grin grin grin
Try something else. grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Ufeolorun(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2011
PointB:

lol, you might right that I am a villager, but as for Zik, not a damn is given, just like I dont give an ant's aS$ about AwoOdelowo  grin grin grin grin
Try something else.  grin grin grin

Boy leave the name calling to those who where born to talk cos the bolded sound really ridiculous D grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by jason123: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2011
jmaine:

I can't agree more!
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by leleri: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2011
surulere is also boiling the governor does not have a say in his own local government candidate was picked by the one stupuid gbajabiamila the minority leader of the house
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by leleri: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2011
the guy pick as a councellor to represent my ward is a danfo driver
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by PointB: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2011
Ufeolorun:

Boy leave the name calling to those who where born to talk cos the bolded sound really ridiculous D grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol, if you dont like AwoOdelowo, would like me to garnish it it Retardeen AwoOdelowo? If he was muslim thats what he would be called by the way.  grin grin grin
The guy was so stu.pid as to allow his mates to drag him blindly into a union he detest. Even the much malign GEJ is much more smarter than this progenitor of modern yoruba. My opinion, if I have the right to it  is that Awo, was an Ode. Simple/b]!  cool
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by jmaine: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2011
leleri:

the guy pick as a councellor to represent my ward is a danfo driver

But that is the standard of today embarassed . . . .Political Agberos are usually the councilors . . . and most are very low academically . . . .A reason why Fash could be saying no  undecided
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Ufeolorun(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2011
PointB:

lol, if you dont like AwoOdelowo, would like me to garnish it it Retardeen AwoOdelowo? I he was muslim thats what he would be called by the way.  grin grin grin
The guy was so stu.pid as to allow his mates to drag him blindly into a union he detest. Even the much malign GEJ is much more smarter than this progenitor of modern yoruba. My opinion, if I have the right to it  is that Awo, was an Ode. Simple/b]!  cool

Seriously this is much better but get a Yorubawa to teach you how to get under people's skin or modulate peoples name.Awo was an Ode yes Ode- Aperin,ajanaku tinmigbo kijikiji, so dont compare Ajanaku to President Sondoko grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group / Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) / Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.