Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates (7182 Views)

APC Wins Bwari Area Council Chairmanship Election / Saraki/presidency Cold War: Senators Avoid C’ttee Chairmanship / Buhari Rejects Tinubu’s Move To Make Fayemi Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by DaDoctor: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2011
WNDER WAT TINUBU HAS WITH THIS HIS PURPOTED GAL FRIEND.

ADEYEMI-OBESITY,,,,,

YOU IMPOSED HER ON US AS REP MEMEBER, WE REFUSED AND FISHED HER FLAWS,

YOU SENT OUR LGA CHAIRMAN. HE IS THERE NOW

AGAIN YOU HAVE BROT HER FROM NO WHERE AND WE ARE STILL SAYING 'NOOOOO'

SURULERE WONT VOTE HER. AGUDA TO BE PARTICULAR.

MY FEAR IS THAT THE YORUBA SYCOPHANTS MAY GO BEHIND AND ACCEPT BRIBE THEN VOTE HER IN.

SEE U ON THE POLLS DAY.

I AM SURE ACN WONT WILL ALL THE SEATS AVAILABLE. THE SHOCK WILL START FROM THE COUNCILLORSHIP. MARK MY WORD
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by PointB: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ufeolorun:

Seriously this is much better but get a Yorubawa to teach you how to get under people's skin or modulate peoples name.Awo was an Ode yes Ode- Aperin,ajanaku tinmigbo kijikiji, so dont compare Ajanaku to President Sondoko grin grin grin grin

Sorry my dear,

I am a very good student of reverse psychology. Try you prank elsewhere! grin grin

[b]Odelowo [/b]is apt for Awolowo. He couldn't even stand up for what he believes in. Very cowardly and sad if you ask me. It certainly has infected a great number of his disciples. In any case let me not derail this thread.  lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by TheOne2(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
Bola Tinubu could not have retired from Mobil. He was 40 years old in 1992 when he won election to the senate and that is way below even early retirement age. He could not have been working and contesting elections at the same time. Please note that I'm not saying he didn't work for Mobil (I have no clue whether he did), what I'm saying is that based on the information available he could not have retgired from Mobil.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by olabukola: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2011
leleri:

the guy pick as a councellor to represent my ward is a danfo driver
Is this guy one of the aspirants in question? If YES then Fash is right.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by fxtopedia(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by alex406(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
Most people don't know what is happening around them. I was in Ajeromi/Ifelodun on saturday and to my greatest surprise there was a fight between the PDP campaign group and the street boys in the area. The fight was so tough that the broke bottles and eventually injured some people with it. I did not know what caused the fight but i later realized that ACN was behind the whole thing. Yet the said area was ruled by an ACN candidate that did not do a single thing in Ajegunle. Some people from that area know what i am saying. So Fashola should go ahead and do the right thing,its getting out of hand.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by EkoIle1: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
How long have we been reading the same tribune rubbish about Tinubu  against Fashola garbage? Since 2007. Lagos is progressing and these worthless clowns are still recycling the same trash.

Sucks to be PDPs trash outlet.

lol @ at the same losers congregating and celebrating rubbish.

God bless Fashola

God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

God bless the Great State of Lagos

Amen
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Akanbiedu(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2011
Thread concluded. Locked.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by DaDoctor: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

How long have we been reading the same tribune rubbish about Tinubu  against Fashola garbage? Since 2007. Lagos is progressing and these worthless clowns are still recycling the same trash.

Sucks to be PDPs trash outlet.

lol @ at the same losers congregating and celebrating rubbish.

God bless Fashola

God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

God bless the Great State of Lagos

Amen

Akanbi_edu:

Thread concluded. Locked.

LOCKED WITH PAD LOCK ABI? BECAUSE THEY HAVE EXPOSED BABA TINU AND HIS PURPORTED GAL FRIEND HE TRIED IMPOSSING ON US AS REP MEMBER AND NOW LGA CHAIR
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by teskyg: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2011
Every Intelligent person can not compare OBJ with Bola Tinubu.They are not at Par.OBJ has the Interest of the West at Heart.He fought for a Western to become the speaker.

We all know that Fashola could have done more if not the evil machinery of Tinubu.The game is up for Tinubu.I am sure PDP and CO will wait to feed on his carcass after his trial at the Code of Conduct Burea.His end is around the Corner, Fashola all the way.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by dayokanu(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^ Definitely OBJ had the interest of the west at heart by bringing forward candidates Like Koro, Akala, OGD, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Fayose, Agagu etc to rule the people.

What kind of rubbish wont I hear on NL
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Omooba77: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
To be honest with ourselves,most of the LGA chairmen are failure. But because they are member of AcN they are being euligised. Look at all our roads,worst down major PDP states. So what are we saying,failure is failure. Look at Borno way,Ipaja,Iwaya,Unilag road,Bariga,IyanaOworo,Ikorodu. What has changed in the last 3 years. People should stop using sentiment. I learnt Jide Jimoh was almost attacked by a youth when he went campaigning. Fashola has slow down,abandon projects every where,Surulere near shoprites,LUTH,Orile.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by jmaine: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2011
Omooba77:

To be honest with ourselves,most of the LGA chairmen are failure. But because they are member of AcN they are being euligised. Look at all our roads,worst down major PDP states. So what are we saying,failure is failure. Look at Borno way,Ipaja,Iwaya,Unilag road,Bariga,IyanaOworo,Ikorodu. What has changed in the last 3 years. People should stop using sentiment. I learnt Jide Jimoh was almost attacked by a youth when he went campaigning. Fashola has slow down,abandon projects every where,Surulere near shoprites,LUTH,Orile.

Baba . . .You dey yarn the very correct fact . . .na only deceivers go wan dey sing unnecessary praise of Fash . . if the last 18 months is taken into cognizance
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by teskyg: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
@ DayoKanu.Lets wait for a the performances of Amosun and CO before we finally decided.Your analysis is one sided.Looking at the bad side of OBJ.Everybody knows Yoruba were more favored during OBJ reign in Power.What has your darling Tinubu done for this country?

Have you felt any of those would be chairmen work in your LGA??
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
Tinubu gave Nigeria their best Governor ever.

OBJ gave us our worst governors ever.

Who can be worse than Alao-Akala or Obanikoro?
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Depilot(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
There's only 1 solution 2 d problem,  Imagine wat would become of ACN if Tinubu decamps to PDP and also wat ACN has to lose if Fashola decamps to the PDP,  Many Nairalanders reason like Fools,  Nobody controls the ACN machineries better than Tinubu,  Only Tinubu is indispensable in ACN,  I can proudly say dat if today, Fashola decamps to the PDP, He wouldn't be able to win an election even as a councillor. As long as Southwest is concerned, ACN rocks and Tinubu holds the Ace,  A word is enough for the Wise,
I disagree.

ACN is gradually sinking because Tinubu will not stop suffocating the party.
Unlike Fashola, majority of ACN members are bunch of sycophant who have no balls to stand up for what is right ( they rather criticise Tinubu behind a closed door)
If Tinubu leaves today, ACN will only become a better party, a party with a complete integrity and a party of future. Primary elections will also be introduced immediately.

If Tinubu is so relevant and so magnificent, Ribadu and Adeola would have easily won the presidential election, but they severely failed simply because people saw that Tinubu's morals contradicted everything these 2 men stood for, therefore voters saw this combination as a F0olish joke for f0ols. On the other hand, senatorial and governorship positions all thru out Nigeria were mostly taken by ACN candidates simply because many voters saw or anticipated Fashola's qualities in these ACN candidates; God knows Tinubu had nothing to do with these victories.
In fact, his wife who also struggled during her senatorial election also won ONLY because of Fashola; Just like many other ACN candidates' posters in Lagos, I remember seeing Tinubu's wife posters right next to Fashola all over Lagos few days before the election.
Fact: Many Lagosians believed that voting for anything ACN meant voting for Fashola.

At the moment, Tinubu is very worried, unhappy and concerned about his future because he's starting to smell the coffee, the positive popularity of Fashola is becoming extremely stronger by every second all around the country.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Depilot(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
Tinubu gave Nigeria their best Governor ever.
Tinubu did not give us the best governor, Tinubu gave himself someone to control and cover his shady tracks.
Fashola gave us the best governor.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by aljharem(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2011
Depilot:

Tinubu did not give us the best governor, Tinubu gave himself someone to control and cover his shady tracks.
Fashola gave us the best governor.

Gbammmm well said

Thread closed
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by dayokanu(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
Who did Fashola give us?

Tinubu imposed on us a man who is now Nigerias best governor.

What did OBJ give us? Obanikoro, Alao-Akala, OGD, Fayose, Oyinlola, Agagu Segun Oni
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Depilot(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2011
Who did Fashola give us?

What did OBJ give us? Obanikoro, Alao-Akala, OGD, Fayose, Oyinlola, Agagu Segun Oni
Oga Dayo, relax.
I'm not here to compare failures. I'm here to kill failure from the bottom to the top, from side to side.
If it makes you happy, I also suggest that Obasajo can also go to hell face down.

I'm sure that we are all too smart to clearly understand that we can not move forward if we continue to chose to acquire an area-boy position for these crooks, it will be f0olish to try to defend any of them. Let us rap all of them up and give them away to satan as xmas gifts.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Depilot(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
Africans say "the day that you realize that you're mad is the day that you're cured"
Nigeria we immediately become a great nation the day all Nigerians come together to realize that we do not have good leaders.

Don't you want to cry when you see people like Dayokanu protesting against the arrest of Gbenga Daniel and Adebayo Akala @ the court house last week?
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Who did Fashola give us?

you forgot dead on arrival yardua and dumb on arrival gej
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
Depilot:

Oga Dayo, relax.
I'm not here to compare failures. I'm here to kill failure from the bottom to the top, from side to side.
If it makes you happy, I also suggest that Obasajo can also go to hell face down.

I'm sure that we are all too smart to clearly understand that we can not move forward if we continue to chose to acquire an area-boy position for these crooks, it will be f0olish to try to defend any of them. Let us rap all of them up and give them away to satan as xmas gifts.

Why should I rap someone like Asiwaju Tinubu who against all odds stood up and IMPOSED Fashola on us.

I am sure you rap people who brings development to your village.

I would forever be grateful to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for the gift of fashola to us.

Dayokanu protesting the arrest of Alao Akala and OGD? Are you menstruating from the brain?
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by aljharem(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
Depilot:

Africans say [size=16pt]"the day that you realize that you're mad is the day that you're cured"[/size]
Nigeria we immediately become a great nation the day all Nigerians come together to realize that we do not have good leaders.

Don't you want to cry when you see people like Dayokanu protesting against the arrest of Gbenga Daniel and Adebayo Akala @ the court house last week?

WELL SAID SIR

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THESE PEOPLE o!!!!!
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ufeolorun:

Seriously this is much better but get a Yorubawa to teach you how to get under people's skin or modulate peoples name.Awo was an Ode yes Ode- Aperin,ajanaku tinmigbo kijikiji, so dont compare Ajanaku to President Sondoko grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Depilot(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
I would forever be grateful to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for the gift of fashola to us
How can you be grateful to a man that gives you a wrist watch and then turns around and r@pe your mother? (Please, note that this is an example).

Please wake up guys. Tinubu imposed Fashola simply because he wanted someone to control and cover his shady tracks. Fashola on his own turns out to be a fine governor.
In fact, parts of being a fine governor is to stop Ashiwaju from stealing Lagos state money @ all cost.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2011
You mean Gbajabiamila wouldnt have covered his tracks or Ganiyu SOlomon or Afikuyomi, ?

So Fashola was the only one who could have covered his tracks? He cant even control Afikuyomi right? More rubbish

Complete hogwash.

Meanwhile the greatest gift you can give to ppl is good governance.

Asiwaju Tinubu gave us the best governor ever, We would forever be grateful to him
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2011
Depilot:

How can you be grateful to a man that gives you a wrist watch and then turns around and r@pe your mother? (Please, note that this is an example).

Please wake up guys. Tinubu imposed Fashola simply because he wanted someone to control and cover his shady tracks. Fashola on his own turns out to be a fine governor.
In fact, parts of being a fine governor is to stop Ashiwaju from stealing Lagos state money @ all cost.
I thought this dude was a foreigner from Yeyemen.

When will you ppl stop ling about your identity on the www.  undecided
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Depilot(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2011
If you want to know where I'm from, just come out like a man and ask.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^Keep lying.
I'm sure it's getting you somewhere.
Roadside nutjob with a computer.
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Xfactoria: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Definitely OBJ had the interest of the west at heart by bringing forward candidates Like Koro, Akala, OGD, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Fayose, Agagu etc to rule the people.

What kind of rubbish wont I hear on NL

And how is Tinubu different from those rogues you mentioned here? He probably stole more than all of them combined!
Re: Fashola Rejects Tinubu's Council Chairmanship Candidates by Depilot(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^Keep lying.
I'm sure it's getting you somewhere.
Roadside nutjob with a computer.

@Ileke IDI, I beg, let's move forward.
Do you know that Gov. Fashola's ticket was the only ACN ticket Fashola's father voted for?
Even the old man is smart enough to be loyal only to individuals that are producing from all parties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: Total Md Can’t Defend N18.8bn Payment / Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet / Yorubass Angry With Kwara Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.