Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) (108149 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) / Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by omat20(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Why the rush. Something is not right here. No autopsy. I believe he was murdered.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by OmoAseleGege(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Why is the head bent? angry
Seen his height is more than that casket so they break his neck.

Wicked fellow

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Rest in peace mohbad

Street gonna miss you, Imole!

Credit: @urfavtechnician
Too much fake love in Nigeria, since yesterday he died many people are now streaming his songs on Spotify, apple music , YouTube doing Wonderful numbers even radio stations now playing his songs till now , some even now use him to start programs about depression, what causes it and solutions to it , I swear this world doesn't care about you, just live it to the fullest love yourself, celebrate yourself everyday nobody can ever love you like yourself and if you are depressed don't be lonely don't go into alcohol or drugs it doesn't help , try something different take ur mind off it and never isolate your self from people you love

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by HopeGying: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Move on alone to hell, b@stard!

EdiskyHarry:
R I p to him. Can we now move on?
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by AImiron: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Akanoaaa:

His body is longer than the casket, so they broke his neck. Wicked people.
what options do they have, obviously they were not ready to buy another casket, I guess that’s why. May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by spencekat(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
Is even now he is dead that I want to search for his songs.I never knew him, but Naira Marley I know.
RIP to him!
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by HopeGying: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Stop spamming threads, respect the death, b@stard!

kennethcaca929:
Guys am not stingy like others, make my follow guys benefit too

I just received my own this morning around 9:15Am just de play de go

Palmpay are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user like me can benefit too by using another phone number to register and collect your money pass. No playing

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0bhdjGojsLQnFqzycsXWoK4CbnG88VkpcsXDpztiHAHDr8bZqVJQ6u5njkXpQLDvBl/?mibextid=cr9u03

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Reelmii: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Why him head no position well...they should check up on omah lay now ooo.

I am sure that guy is going tru alot too

They just bury this guy anyhow..so sad 😪😪

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by HopeGying: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Rest in peace mohbad

Wetin kill Imole? Them never review wetin kill am.
Wether na accident ooo abi na,
Slum and die abi na,
Drug abuse abi na,
Sleep and die for sleep abi na,
Kick bucket and die abi na,
Injection abi na,
Gun shots abi na,
Incantations abi na...etc

I never hear anything of the above angry undecided
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Why was he buried so quickly? I thought he is married. Or is he a Muslim... Muslims I believe don't use coffin...
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Islamisformumu: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
When you say "struggled with his oppressors" does that mean he was murdered? I've been hearing different stories about the cause of his death.

IconicR:
Same here
I didn't even know or heard of him
I saw everything on gistlover and how he struggled with his oppressors and couldn't help but cry
It's very sad
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by bigdawg7: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
ogun kee your papa
HopeGying:
Is it your cry? Or are you the person that killed him? B@stard!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by correctguy101(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Rumor flying around says Naira Marley killed him
He was beaten up seriously few days back and didn't recover
He was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital

So my own IgboLabi is a suspect?

I said it before, fear all these slow talkers, they're crazy in a special way.

But,, if there's proof of foul play, they should just arrest anyone involved. Who knows the beating is a form of initiation ritual. Lost one small loyal boy like that near my office... Smh
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by bluefilm: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This guy death pain me

Wetin kill am?
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Judolisco(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
jchioma:
Why is the head bent sideways like that

It's so unfortunate to see someone full of life now lying in a casket helpless and lifeless cry

You're dead, but will be remembered for your good songs. Rest in peace Mohbad!
na small coffin
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Badguy77(m): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Obakovicho:

The coffin small for am
So even in death they couldn't respect him.. They couldn't even get his size omasee o... Smh

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by lesbiconverter: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ordinary chloramphenicol

Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
I never know this guy and nothing about him, but My advice to any guys in music industries should always have believe that death is real your good deed we speak for u in life and insid d grave, don't over enjoy life as if nothing like death. Rest well bro.
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by albert2512: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Rest in peace mohbad

Is his neck bent?

RIP
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Mike008(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
What killed him?
Abi how did he die?
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Average9jaman: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Rest in peace mohbad

Wetin killam? 🤔

How him take die?
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by stasius: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
Burial already?

Africa! No autopsy?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by IamAtAnger: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
But wait... wetin u do wey dem give ur former moniker "iyaebetheGreat" permanent ban.. u look very suspicious
IconicR:
Seriously e pain me
That video of him calling Nairamarley out broke me
He was crying for his life and sadly it eventually happened
Go and watch it on gistlover and you'll cry too

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Ezmans: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This guy death pain me
why dey bend his neck like that
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Kewellbanks: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Those ones saying nobody stood by him when he was alive but are posting RIP now are just mad people.

What do you want people to do? Monitor his life 24/7 cause they don't have a life of their own? He's wealthy, was an adult, and should be able to tend to himself.

Moreover RIP is just paying a last respect; doesn't mean anyone is chasing clout with it.

I'm sure everyone is devastated about his death, even his ex boss, Naira Marley. These people blasting others for grieving on social media over his death are just hypocrites.

RIP, Imole.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
IamAtAnger:
But wait... wetin u do wey dem give ur former moniker "iyaebetheGreat" permanent ban.. u look very suspicious
I deactivated it and not on any ban
I don't use monikas for long and deactivate each time something needs my full concentration
Oya rest
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
When he was alive, why didn't you people come together to get him help?
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Ezmans: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Rest in peace mohbad

Mohamed bad a very bad name
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Igbokwechika101(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Easy rest King 👑

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.