Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) (108148 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) / Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Shimbo96(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Felicity0001:

Reckless life style
Drugs, alcohol and mismanagment killed him.

In other word, he killed himself.

How will such a talented young man decide to be a free agent... No manager, no mentor, no adviser, nothing.

RIP to him
so Seyi vibes, Bella and few stars no be free agent. If Naira Marley didn't sign him back then, I'm sure he will still be alive today. For the record, you don't know what killed him so your opinion is just for you alone. Keep your RIP to yourself that nigga deserve better. Fakelove

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Chasito(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
They couldn't even buy a coffin that will size him or give him a befitting burial, see as dem bury am like a nobody.
Chai..
Nothing dey this life o.

Later, small argument someone will use the statement "do you know who I am"??

Human being sha!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by arantess: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
Na when person die he go get many well-wishers.
na so

when he was complaining many were just looking on, as e die sympathizers plenty

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
Na when person die he go get many well-wishers.
Because people don't like deaths,they feel pity for the bereaved and family,even if they don't know u much
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by dragunov: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Make una allow this young man rest nah angry sad

You have a hand in his death, àbí?
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by dragunov: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nbote:

That video is months if not almost a year old. He had the falling out with naira Marley and eventually left the label like he wanted to. Why didn't he get signed to any other label after then? All the people who adviced him to leave the label left him after he left the label. How many of his people urging him on against Naira Marley helped him promote the few songs he dropped after he left the label

Naira Marley is a patient dude. Just like a vulture is. Always waiting for the right opportunity to strike. Niggah waited a full year before striking. 😉 Trust me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
So no autopsy was done to determine the cause of death? Na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Timothy89(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
burying him without autopsy makes his death sketchy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nigeria no be country so dem no do autopsy to ascertain cause of death angry
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by kosiebe(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This guy death pain me
I swear, I shed tears inside house. I don't know why i felt it like this. I don't even know him that much. I don't think this is ordinary.
Well, may him find peace there
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This guy death pain me
Omo! E be things bro.
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
HopeGying:
Move on alone to hell, b@stard!

If I call you an animal, it will look as if I'm insulting all the bush animals.
I won't mention you again.
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by sageb: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Rest in peace mohbad

Street gonna miss you, Imole!

Credit: @urfavtechnician

A sad loss😢
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by NwaIdeato: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
As much as I respect the way Muslims bury their dead (after all nothing dey this life), I just feel like sometimes burying the dead so quickly denies everyone who want to know the reason why the person died the closure that they need, which the deceased also deserves. So no autopsy was conducted on Mohbad to determine the cause of death? such a young promising life gone like that, he lived a very troubled and paranoid life like he knew someone was after him, very sad ending...not sure if his soul can truly rest in peace but I do hope he has finally found peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by oyeb15: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
Naira Marley was moving from one label to d other debranding this guy. He told his eye boys to cut his wings if he misbehave. Olamide and Davido stood back cos they don't want cult wars.The blues. Imole became depressed and d problem occurred when he was asked to step down for lesser telent Zeno for 6years. These guy's are occult. Naira Marley, Olamide, Davido , Burna boy etc. Kiss Daniel was just lucky to escape Emperor Jeezy.
If you are not ranked, you are a wash.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Father4all: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously e pain me
That video of him calling Nairamarley out broke me
He was crying for his life and sadly it eventually happened
Go and watch it on gistlover and you'll cry too
what did Nairamarley did to him actually?
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Yousuph007(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rest on 😢💔
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Truthshotcrazy: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Rumor flying around says Naira Marley killed him
He was beaten up seriously few days back and didn't recover
He was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital
shocked
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by lexy2014: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
Badguy77:
Why them bend him neck like that na abi na my eyes dey pain me..

I had to turn my phone upside down to look at it very well. It's like the coffin isn't his size

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by wumi2017(f): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hunmmm,,so sad😢
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Alimzy20(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
R I p to him. Can we now move on?
EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH..YOU ARE NEITHER EXCLUDED
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
dragunov:

You have a hand in his death, àbí?

What do you mean
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Chasito(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
oyeb15:
Naira Marley was moving from one label to d other debranding this guy. He told his eye boys to cut his wings if he misbehave. Olamide and Davido stood back cos they don't want cult wars.The blues. Imole became depressed and d problem occurred when he was asked to step down for lesser telent Zeno for 6years. These guy's are occult. Naira Marley, Olamide, Davido , Burna boy etc. Kiss Daniel was just lucky to escape Emperor Jeezy.
nawa oh, Omo na so music industry dey o
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by adonaimart(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sad story and I just want to know why he was buried so quickly.

This death pain me
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by bigdawg7: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
The dad wanted him to be buried quickly
adonaimart:
Sad story and I just want to know why he was buried so quickly.

This death pain me
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Airlord2030: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
so police nor fit do autopsy before them bury this guy? undecided
Nawa for this country oo
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Airlord2030: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
oyeb15:
why e nor go join aye?
zlatan, burna boy na ayes them be na

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by davidtemi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This guy death pain me
Me too
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by oyeb15: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
Airlord2030:
why e nor go join aye?
zlatan, burna boy na ayes them be na

His label Lord na Eeye. Is like d guy na aye but not ranked. Part of d beef
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Airlord2030: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
oyeb15:

His label Lord na Eeye. Is like d guy na aye but not ranked. Part of d beef
him for comot find another label na
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Phantom233: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
Too bad they couldn't even close his lips 😭
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by oyeb15: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Airlord2030:
him for comot find another label na
They claim to have invested on him. Infact ,they will be telling u dat they own your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.