Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) (108134 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) / Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Rest in peace mohbad

Street gonna miss you, Imole!

Credit: @urfavtechnician

Omo Ebow, did Mohbad knew you spend hours everyday insulting his tribe the Yoruba people?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Sprints3: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Thisis2raw:
Nothing sweet about death, rest on king.
human beings and their selfish desire do want to live forever. Though it pained me hate to see young and purposeful people die. Youthful exuberance AMD neglect led to his death this is common among gen z .

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by NexLoaded: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
They have killed him shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Islamic burial can be something else. One minute the person is bubbling with goals, worries and all, next minute he's deep below the earth. Hmmm
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by JOSBOLA(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
[quote author=illicit post=125771983]RIP Bro I will do your son a favour whenever wherever I meet him

cool[/qduote]
That's a promise bro and God help you to fulfil it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by BlueDuck: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Rest in peace mohbad

Street gonna miss you, Imole!

Credit: @urfavtechnician

No autopsy we're never gonna know what killed this guy
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by onuman: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This guy death pain me

Who knows who this dead man offended that they are exposing his body like this?
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by KingLennon(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nbote:

That video is months if not almost a year old. He had the falling out with naira Marley and eventually left the label like he wanted to. Why didn't he get signed to any other label after then? All the people who adviced him to leave the label left him after he left the label. How many of his people urging him on against Naira Marley helped him promote the few songs he dropped after he left the label
He wasn't broke and even if he didn't sign to any label, He was still doing good. 'Blessed' EP was doing good on the airwaves even without promotions. Instagram and youtube were paying in dollars. It's a pain they had to kill him in his prime sad

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by onuman: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Same here
I didn't even know or heard of him
I saw everything on gistlover and how he struggled with his oppressors and couldn't help but cry
It's very sad

His oppressors are still oppressing his dead body.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Ezmans: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Elvis2kay:
DEPRESSION IS REAL... RIP...MOBHAD
no gain in hard drugs
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Halo22: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Vanity of life.
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Rumor flying around says Naira Marley killed him
He was beaten up seriously few days back and didn't recover
He was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital
lol
The video you saw was last year.
Infact this guy performed on Sunday at ikorodu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by stasius: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
They should cover his mouth abeg.

They should not allow him looking like a dead goat.
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Greenfaces: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously e pain me
That video of him calling Nairamarley out broke me
He was crying for his life and sadly it eventually happened
Go and watch it on gistlover and you'll cry too
why. What killed him
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
So no autopsy to determine the cause of death?

When will our leaders going to ever learn anything in this country?

There should be a law requiring autopsy before any burial. This is like an investigation to determine actual cause of death. It serves two purposes;

1.Help determine cause of death whether natural or homicidal for police to start an investigation.

2. Learn the actu cause of death and take measures to prevent a reoccurrence of such tragedy.

Just crying and saying RIP is never enough.

Our lawmakers should do the needful and pass a law of no burial without an autopsy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by winner37(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Life lost ,..why in hi very young age ? I really feel for the family how they will handle this lost 😭😭😭
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by dannykares: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
Once a street guy always a street , omole ekubadu . Rest on mohbad
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by wunmi590(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously e pain me

What even pain me most is that, why hurriedly buried him, when they should have waited and do autopsy on him, to ascertain the cause of his death.

From one of the blog, it was reported that he drove to the hospital himself and he was given an injection, and after that he died in the hospital..
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
wunmi590:

What even pain me most is that, why hurriedly burry him, when they should have waited and do autopsy on him, to ascertain the cause of his death.

From one of the blog, it was reported that he drove to the hospital himself and he was given an injection, and after that he died in the hospital..

The dad said there's no need for autopsy, so they had to bury him
I think he's a Muslim as well and they don't delay burial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Saidfx(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
I blame Tinubu for all these unnecessary deaths in Nigeria.

Werey! If u dey look for likes, go open yansh poo for mile 12 market. Shiiior
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by wunmi590(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
The dad said there's no need for autopsy, so they had to bury him
I think he's a Muslim as well and they don't delay burial

But that's bad, he should have at least wait for them to quickly do it, at least so that people won't be pointing accusing finger...

Me I think he's a Christian, because if he's a Muslim, they would remove him from the casket and buried him like that....

But he was buried with the casket...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
May God rest his soul!
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by 12inchess: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
I love Mohbad music mehn.

Backside by Mohbad.
Nkan to gbe seyin por gan
Jesu lo le gbawa
Jeka lo se ninu Iyara

If you wan come
Make we follow go
Go yankee,go Morocco
Ni sho ninu iyara
Photographer gan ole yawa…

RIP Mohbad Imolelization cry
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by jchioma: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Judolisco:
na small coffin

Na wa! What happens in getting a casket his size? I don't think his people could not afford a bigger size.

Why the hurry to bury him sef? What happens to a befitting burial. OK, he may have been a Muslim.
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Juanmike(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously e pain me
Iyaebe the cunt
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nbote:
Na wa for una o
Meaning?
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Judolisco(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
jchioma:

Na wa! What happens in getting a casket his size? I don't think his people could not afford a bigger size.

Why the hurry to bury him sef? What happens to a befitting burial. OK, he may have been a Muslim.
he is a Christian... Muslims don't use coffin... He is buried in d C/S or celestial church of christ clothing..... Na d friends wey e dey waka with... Dem fit Don break him neck sef... D mortuary attendant would have told them d coffin was small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by lomprico(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
jchioma:
Why is the head bent sideways like that

It's so unfortunate to see someone full of life now lying in a casket helpless and lifeless cry

You're dead, but will be remembered for your good songs. Rest in peace Mohbad!

Coffin is short
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Ayoade19(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
He’s finally free from the struggle.. His river has flowed through rigorous paths to the ocean it’s home...Rest well Imole cry

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Why rushing to bury him
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
They should keep his head straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.