Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents (36200 Views)

Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets / America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by Archipa: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
When they capture them it be come salevery
But when they go by themselves it be come imegrant .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by sslcrypt: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Send them back home, let them go praise their military leaders.

1 Like

Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by sulaak(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
BlackMan6969:
Sometimes I feel like Africa is cursed. Blessed with natural resources and blessed with wicked leaders.

Africa is not cursed; black African culture is cursed. When we advise Nigerians not to japa, they think we are wicked and selfish. Who will fix Nigeria when the strongest and most intelligent have japa.
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by Blankstare(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Africans are good if you spread them out around the other races. But in high concentrations where they have to make the decisions and lead themselves they will fail. That’s why Africans can succeed in the us and west individually

Yes! The negro cranium is conditioned to excel individually beyond measures but not collectively.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by sulaak(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Africans are good if you spread them out around the other races. But in high concentrations where they have to make the decisions and lead themselves they will fail. That’s why Africans can succeed in the us and west individually

African culture is the problem. African culture lacks innovation, creativity and industry beyond music and dance. Africans live for the day.

3 Likes

Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by occfx: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Opportuneke:
All Africans are potential refugees and asylum seekers 🥺

What happened to this planet, God!!!

You don’t know shit!!!

The continent was bastardized when Adam ate the apple. The continent is where everything is hidden so God wants everyone out may be... Or be extremely foolish and be rich so that you can't discover or uncovet
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
B3sty:
This is Crazy! Some immigrants are still on their Way.
Dem go dey born born, dey born born recklessly like mumu

2 Likes

Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by Godwin25king: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
5000 people That's like the entire population of village in Italy, or a small town.
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by codemaniacs: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Are the leaders not from the people ... Use the people

harsysky:

Wetin dey pursue black men? And later dem go say Oyinbo no get sense whereas na black man be dey real mugu. With all the blessings from God , all a blackman can boast of is how to showcase wealth and intimidate his/her fellow black fellow. Mugu!

stanluiz:
The thing tire me!

This one is invasion not migration. 5000 people! Kilode!

The Italian government should be more strict on migration especially those illegal Sahara migration.

Send those slaves where they come from. They have nothing good to offer there.

sulaak:

African culture is the problem. African culture lacks innovation, creativity and industry beyond music and dance. Africans live for the day.

Franzinni:
Africa is cursed ... The people have been bred to think in a specific way and thus indoctrinate thier offspring to think in a similar way.

It's a breeding program and to break the cycle we have to do away with all the things that we have come to know as out identity and then rebuild which honestly is impossible. Giving that without African problems, many countries will be in big problem.

Emyogalanya:
I'm sure most are from nig. They just want to Hide it under AFRICANS

Blankstare:

It's beyond leadership problem, but genetics and the curse laid on ham.

planetx:
Only if Africans know the hatred and resentment brewing among Europeans especially in the UK and especially to their individual governments due to this mass migration issue, and Africans irresponsibility in birthing too many children they are unable to cater for. There will be an explosion of far right governments across Europe and today's racism will be child's play.

Angelfrost:
Sigh.... Why not have a bigger boat on standby to return the slaves back to whence they came from...!

If I were the president of that nation, I would be far stricter about immigration... I would have Zero tolerance for such illegal immigration.

You idiots will be returned the very same way you came in...!

slimmax:
Move all Africans to Europe , and Europeans to Africa, na just matter of days them go begin to japa back to africa , because them go so spoil europe sotey the grass wey green go turn brown

Sleekfingers:

Yes, Africa is a cursed continent. ....are the leaders not our people?

akin33:
Now it is cleared to the world that political leader enriched themselves and breed poor citizens. The the leaders had created wealth for African people, no African will take risk of migrating.
The die hard political fans, before you lay your life for politicians, consider that they own houses, fleet of cars, private jets, dual citizen, international health and international education for their children. You have nothing. Event dividend of democracy you don't have.

You guys don't know anything about Africa's politics and economics.

Only The quote below explains everything

NewDea4:

Italy is the one bearing the brunt of France's selfish misgovernance of Francophone Africa

3 Likes

Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by stanluiz(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh.... Why not have a bigger boat on standby to return the slaves back to whence they came from...!

If I were the president of that nation, I would be far stricter about immigration... I would have Zero tolerance for such illegal immigration.

You idiots will be returned the very same way you came in...!
The thing tire me!

This one is invasion not migration. 5000 people! Kilode!

The Italian government should be more strict on migration especially those illegal Sahara migration.

Send those slaves where they come from. They have nothing good to offer there.
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by oyeb15: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
I hate Europe
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by LivingSage: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
This is preposterous.. WTF
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by skyman200(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Italy where Kpekus from African ladies are free and affordable, they are on the streets begging the Italians for bleep which they will not get.
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by maestro299: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
planetx:
Only if Africans know the hatred and resentment brewing among Europeans especially in the UK and especially to their individual governments due to this mass migration issue, and Africans irresponsibility in birthing too many children they are unable to cater for. There will be an explosion of far right governments across Europe and today's racism will be child's play.
You have foresight. I've also seen something like this happening in the near future.

1 Like

Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by SemperFid: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
No be una allow am. Useless black monkeys una for de gather for night de use them de feed sharks for Mediterranean una de welcome them.
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by Georgejeez: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
grin grin grin grin remove the Africans in that Headline , we know they are Nigerians from Edo state

7 Likes

Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by yankison(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
BlackMan6969:
Sometimes I feel like Africa is cursed. Blessed with natural resources and blessed with wicked leaders.

Bro I actually do not think everything is about African leaders o , for example in Nigeria & jst like most African countries ..why do you think there is this people they call Village People that doesn't want any good nor Progress for u .. That they r actually delighted in seen u beg ,and never make it in life ..? Have u ever tot abt it ..ur neighbor for market go do juju make u no sell or make ur market burn ..so wat I think is the mindset if Africans ..Blacks with Dark minds ..I swear .. Ordinary if people know say u collect visa I swear ur passport fit damage or make rat chop am ..LOL..

1 Like

Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by raphy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
Later you will hear there names in football clubs.they want a better life
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by Sermwell(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
saheed24:
Na them.know wetin dem dey look for.up.there
See this idiot! His brain doesn't think of anything but tribalism!!

The immigrants there are people from different tribes, religion and race!! But your agbado infested brain cannot process that because of tribalism. Oni iranu oshi!!
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by Myke0000: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Do you know this is the best time to buy your Air Conditioner? Come get value for your money. Grab the opportunity. Call or watsapp 08101091803

Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by creativehubb: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
The more free immigrants they see, the less value immigrants get.
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by Crafteck1: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
minakom:
Japa People.

Most will turn slaves

What are most nigerians already, what do you call 6ndays a week, 14 hours a day work for 30k or less?
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by Minsk24: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
planetx:
This is very worrisome....

1 Like

Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by Xpress24(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Aolfooties:
O boy

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81
la hw much?
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by Calitoscassius(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Lampedusa beautiful island polluted by african migrants..

Well... the Lampedusan residents should move out for africans then.. grin
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by saheed24(m): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sermwell:

See this idiot! His brain doesn't think of anything but tribalism!!

The immigrants there are people from different tribes, religion and race!! But your agbado infested brain cannot process that because of tribalism. Oni iranu oshi!!

You should be ashamed of yourself fool. It seem you dont know how much to read simple words and.comprehend.
Where did i made mention of your village people and their religious?
Africans are been packed up in droves to an unknown isolated island after going tru a perilous and dangerous journey to europe.
As a resonable person are you not suppose to.advise them to sit their ass and develop their home.

Dont be a fool to qoute me again
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by ufotunang: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bad goverance by African leaders, president, politicians....bad economy, poverty, hardship, underdevelopment in many African countries making their citizens to Japa to foreign countries to seek for greener pastures
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by SuccessfulRichi: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
slimmax:
Move all Africans to Europe , and Europeans to Africa, na just matter of days them go begin to japa back to africa , because them go so spoil europe sotey the grass wey green go turn brown

That's what I have observed about Africans, black people... They're full of bitterness, anger, thugs life, drugs, show off of wealth Riches, proud and they can kill their blood brothers for a plate of food. I see the reasons the Jews hate them. They want to use this same mentality to turn Americans to be like them. I fear if America is destroyed a black man knows is one of the plotters
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by SuccessfulRichi: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
slimmax:

That's what I have observed about Africans, black people... They're full of bitterness, anger, thugs life, drugs, show off of wealth Riches, proud and they can kill their blood brothers for a plate of food. I see the reasons the Jews hate them.
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by SuccessfulRichi: 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
That's what I have observed about Africans, black people... They're full of bitterness, anger, thugs life, drugs, show off of wealth Riches, proud and they can kill their blood brothers for a plate of food. I see the reasons the Jews hate them. They want to use this same mentality to turn Americans to be like them. I fear if America is destroyed a black man knows is one of the plotters grin
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by int0x80(m): 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
nomolos92:

Make police and army use you don shooting range exercise grin grin grin
isn't it better to die for a good cause than dying in Mediterranean Sea or Sahara desert grin grin.
Re: 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents by yinkeys(m): 12:41am On Sep 14, 2023
YoungLionken:
Italy and its environs be getting flooded by Africans, especially Nigerians. I seriously hope it doesn't turn out sour and regrettable by their hosts..

Why did they flood Africa to colonise it
They started this migration thing
They meddle with African politics
What do you expect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. / IDF Kills Asem Abu Rakaba, Hamas Head Of Aerial Array In Airstrike (Photo) / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.