Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath (55612 Views)

Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) / 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) / Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Omoawoke2(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
JOemmy:

Any idea why the US govt is vehemently preventing the public from getting any access or knowledge about aliens?

Control.

Knowledge is power, and we call them aliens but these beings are from distant worlds that have knowledge beyond humans discovery. Many of them have secrets of the universe, even human history. They have knowledge and technology.
But I’m sure if people are fully aware of beings from other worlds, it will spoil many things for people that want to put the world under control. Religion may go for it, how do you explain which religion the aliens practiced, are the aliens Christians or Muslims? So what will they say about the creation of the world? Many things like that

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Thanks bro, that pre tribulation rapture doctrine is from the pit of hell.

Jesus is returning just once on that great day,

That great day is both the rapture and the great harvest.

The good will be plugged out like wheat from the chaff which will be burnt at the same time as Jesus illustrated in his parable.

Remember Christ would come to meet a world that the Antichrist have deceived with a delusion

My friend, Hollywood is already brainwashing it's masses for this now, their are movies showing the ending of the world and how a tryant is coming to destroy it from the clouds, this is why you are seeing the alien story.

They would claim to be the good guys that the bad guys are coming and the world should rally on their side, notice how they want to blur humanity into this spiritual war.

Jesus is coming to meet a foolish armed race with weapons hoping to stand against him, but they would be disappointed

There would be no secret rapture for some leaving others in confusion, Christ is a God of clarity, he said in the open have I said everything and in the secret did I say nothing.

There is no rapture for some and a "purgatory" for others to fight for second chance where Jesus comes third time.

All eyes shall see him once both good and bad, there is no special treatment for soft Christian's to not partake of tribulation, no way everyone would carry that cross because even Paul and the likes faced great tribulation.

The Bible says in revelation "I beheld those who were slain for the sake of the Gospel and they said lord how long more" these were saints from the foundation of the earth who were beheaded or slain waiting for their bodies to be United at his coming.

The scripture said they were told to wait just a little longer till their fellow "prospective saints were also slain in the great tribulation"

This is the last verse before his arrival, meaning we would all see the Antichrist 3 and half years of peace, we would experience his abomination of desolation in the temple which will tell us when the tribulation starts.

And we would grind it out like refined gold through his fire for three and half years, remember the parable of the 7 virgins, the groom came in the night (tribulation)

The foolish virgins didn't come with enough oil for the night, though they were certified brides they missed the groom just because they were I'll prepared with the extra night oil

The devil has played with these pre tribulation rapture bride, that when they see the abomination of desolation at the tribulation they would say rapture must already have taken place and they were left behind.

They won't be able to handle the shock of the tribulation because they didn't prepare their minds for it like the extra oil, they would be so confused to overnight changes of their views that they may go with the world trending explanation

Yes, brother, I absolutely AGREE with you! You are enlightened.

No wonder why THE DEVIL THROUGH MAINSTREAM MEDIA ALLOWED AND SOLD THAT " LEFT BEHIND " SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN MOVIE, BACK IN THR MID-2000s.
DID YOU NOTICE THE MOVIE GAVE THE IMPRESSION THAT THE RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN AND SOME CHRISTIANS WILK BE LEFT BEHIND TO STRUGGLE AND REPENT A SECOND TIME BEFORE THE WORLD FINALLY COMES TO AN END?
SO MANY WESTERN PEOPLE BELIEVED THAT MOVIE TO BE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.
IT'S SATAN'S DELUSIONAL PLAN.

His final coming is the next coming. The time he is seen descending from the clouds with great glory and light. Then the angels will spread out across the earth in high speed and gather all the saints in the air to meet with Jesus.

I don't know why people can't read that verse in the biok of Revelation and understand it. People just like easy escapes. Nobody wants to be put to the test to prove their faith and understanding of deep mysteries to God, during the tribulation period.

Have a nice evening, bro. This was a good conversation. I hope other readers will learn the truth from all we've put out.

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
PaulOtl:

Yes, brother, I absolutely AGREE with you! You are enlightened.

No wonder why THE DEVIL THROUGH MAINSTREAM MEDIA ALLOWED AND SOLD THAT " LEFT BEHIND " SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN MOVIE, BACK IN THR MID-2000s.
DID YOU NOTICE THE MOVIE GAVE THE IMPRESSION THAT THE RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN AND SOME CHRISTIANS WILK BE LEFT BEHIND TO STRUGGLE AND REPENT A SECOND TIME BEFORE THE WORLD FINALLY COMES TO AN END?
SO MANY WESTERN PEOPLE BELIEVED THAT MOVIE TO BE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.
IT'S SATAN'S DELUSIONAL PLAN.

His final coming is the next coming. The time he is seen descending from the clouds with great glory and light. Then the angels will spread out across the earth in high speed and gather all the saints in the air to meet with Jesus.

I don't know why people can't read that verse in the biok of Revelation and understand it. People just like easy escapes. Nobody wants to be put to the test to prove their faith and understanding of deep mysteries to God, during the tribulation period.

Have a nice evening, bro. This was a good conversation. I hope other readers will learn the truth from all we've put out.

Thanks Bro, we are called to be watchmen in this hours

This issue of rapture is tomorrow or next is why so many are saying we have heard it before and it didn't happen.

You see Satan game plan, whereas the Bible gave the exact time of his coming to the teeth not guess work.

That rapture won't happen when the temple isn't even standing for the man of sin to come exalt himself.

Keep an eye on Israel, for the first time in thousands of years they now have a pure red heifer (red heifer was commanded by yaweh to always be slaughtered and it's ashes swinkled as a sign of purification for temple service)

So the red heifer would be killed at age 3 or so, that would be around April 2024, when this happens the Jews would be so aggressively interested in restoring that temple by fire by force.

It would be their own sign from Yaweh that the time is ready for it, again it is accepted in the Jewish tradions that this pure red heifer without spot is the last of the seven yaweh would send before the end, they say Moses himself was the one who sacrificed the first as a levite and five others have come since then, this is the seventh.

Notice the temple is still in Muslims hands runned by the Jordanian royal family, An Israel official member of parliament said they can actually pass their own law to run that temple in disregard of the Jordan authority.

You can see they are getting set cos they know the sign they looking at, now this would be the mother of all controversy that would gaslight the middle East, it is the very tension that would usher in the lawless one to come present himself as a peace maker between this impossible groups.

He would then divide the temple mount into two one for jews, one for Muslims as already stated in revelation.

So you can see how close we are to the commotion that ushers in the last seven years.

These ufo lies are demons already dancing naked waiting for Armageddon, currently the euraphates river has dried up, as stated in revelation, the chained demons must have been released as the Bible stated when it dries

We are in exciting times

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by TheKingIsHere: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Tickles001:

Are you saying the recent moon landing was a hoax?

Yes, it is a hoax.

Look at this image of the indian moon landing and tell me if you believe this is real

Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by TheKingIsHere: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
77star:

Please who are the democrats that want to distract U.S election?

Please my real question is what evil do these democrats possess,

Bcoz I have been hearing the word 'democrat' up and down,

Please, enlighten me, thank you.

Both Dem0crats and Rebuplic@ns are wings of the same evil bird.

Do you think all the turmoil thats happening is by chance?

Do you think what recently happened in Maui is just coincidence?
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by TheKingIsHere: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
77star:

Do you mean scientist that travel to Mars and other planet didn't get there, that they are all deceiving us?

Yes, they are deceiving you all as they never went to mars nor the moon because they are all light and not physical.

Ask yourself, why haven't you seen any live video of the earth (not the cgi crap they're throwing out there) since you were born till now?
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by 77star: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

Both Dem0crats and Rebuplic@ns are wings of the same evil bird.

Do you think all the turmoil thats happening is by chance?

Do you think what recently happened in Maui is just coincidence?
I know it's made up some powerful pple na and they use the media to deceive the gullible ones among us
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Quintessence44: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
BItt:

Those are not aliens.
When you attempt to TimeTravel, it's possible the human get deformed or go through.
There are no aliens, we are still the ones.

Most practices and experiments will still happen with time travel. Those referred to as aliens are actually humans from the future trying to navigate time

If this is true, it would be absolutely incredible and amazing.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Tickles001(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

Yes, it is a hoax.

Look at this image of the indian moon landing and tell me if you believe this is real

This particular image looks unreal, but other images are close to believable.
Why would a country fake something like that and is it just this one or you believe other moon landings are all false?
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Ten06(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Those in those day images they molded for worship is what these ones are claiming to be aliens.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by TheKingIsHere: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
Tickles001:

This particular image looks unreal, but other images are close to believable.
Why would a country fake something like that and is it just this one or you believe other moon landings are all false?

Post the images of the indian moon landing that you believe looks real.

Also, why will they use an image that looks unreal to you (the image i posted earlier) if they really landed on the moon?

Finally, most countries and govt, if not all are in on the deceit. Just like how they lied that the vaccine was "safe and effective" and forced lockdowns

3 Likes

Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

Yes, they are deceiving you all as they never went to mars nor the moon because they are all light and not physical.

Ask yourself, why haven't you seen any live video of the earth (not the cgi crap they're throwing out there) since you were born till now?
When I was saying this last year , someone thought I was insane.

There us nothing hidden that would not be exposed on that day.
Why don't they have clear videos of the orbit, the stars twinkling in space, even if they claimed that they are light -years away from us? But we can see them on earth every night.
Lies.
God commanded those heavenly bodies to hang wherever they are hanging in the heavens, and it's all programmed by him.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

Post the images of the indian moon landing that you believe looks real.

Also, why will they use an image that looks unreal to you (the image i posted earlier) if they really landed on the moon?

Finally, most countries and govt, if not all are in on the deceit. Just like how they lied that the vaccine was "safe and effective" and forced lockdowns
I was thinking hard and pondering, and asking The Spirit three or four years ago about this - if the major countries of the earth are in on the space deception. The answer I got through more researching was YES. That it is very possible.
NASA is just a tool in the hands of the demon Princes of the air. All those so-called missions passed the Earth's crust are just acts of witchcraft.
Just like the bible says, " he (the beast system of the world) even causes fire (or space rockets/spacecrafts) to come down from the heavens (from space or from the exterior of the earth which humans cannot reach ) in the view of people, so that he deceives them by the witchcraft it is allowed to perform. All of this happens in the presence of the first beast (the One we can't see- abbadon, Apollo, or Satan and his princes).

Why do people think they had to name the so-called 7th American space shuttle " Apollo13 "
After the greek god known as Apollyon. In Hebrew he is " Abbadon " The god of the bottomless pit.
The governments of the major nations of the world have always been deep into demonism. In cahoots with Satan , the ruler of the world.
I think they get somethings in return for their allegiances. Maybe Science breakthroughs, space programs (that don't still prove space travel or moon landings beyond every reasonable doubt) , Military hardwares, and so on.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

This issue of rapture is tomorrow or next is why so many are saying we have heard it before and it didn't happen.

You see Satan game plan, whereas the Bible gave the exact time of his coming to the teeth not guess work.

That rapture won't happen when the temple isn't even standing for the man of sin to come exalt himself.

Keep an eye on Israel, for the first time in thousands of years they now have a pure red heifer (red heifer was commanded by yaweh to always be slaughtered and it's ashes swinkled as a sign of purification for temple service)

So the red heifer would be killed at age 3 or so, that would be around April 2024, when this happens the Jews would be so aggressively interested in restoring that temple by fire by force.

It would be their own sign from Yaweh that the time is ready for it, again it is accepted in the Jewish tradions that this pure red heifer without spot is the last of the seven yaweh would send before the end, they say Moses himself was the one who sacrificed the first as a levite and five others have come since then, this is the seventh.

Notice the temple is still in Muslims hands runned by the Jordanian royal family, An Israel official member of parliament said they can actually pass their own law to run that temple in disregard of the Jordan authority.

You can see they are getting set cos they know the sign they looking at, now this would be the mother of all controversy that would gaslight the middle East, it is the very tension that would usher in the lawless one to come present himself as a peace maker between this impossible groups.

He would then divide the temple mount into two one for jews, one for Muslims as already stated in revelation.

So you can see how close we are to the commotion that ushers in the last seven years.

These ufo lies are demons already dancing naked waiting for Armageddon, currently the euraphates river has dried up, as stated in revelation, the chained demons must have been released as the Bible stated when it dries

We are in exciting times
True.
We are called to be watchmen.

And these are indeed exciting times.

I want to make a thread talking about Revelation 17 and other verses that talk about the Mystery Babylon, mother of all harlots of the earth.
People have got it all mixed up. Many think she is Rome(because Rome also has seven hills which it sits on).
Some think it is USA (very unlikely)
Some say it is modern day Israel (Since Christ was crucified there )

Then God and Magog. It's not really Russia and America as some predict. The Euphrates river has to dry up to give way for the kings of the orient or east to march through to attack Israel. That great river is located in ancient Babylon, which is Iraq of today.
But Iraq being the ancient land where Babylon was situated on is not the mystery Babylon of the end-time.

Edited*
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
PaulOtl:

True.
We are called to be watchmen.

And these are indeed exciting times.

I want to make a thread talking about Revelation 17 and other verses that talk about the Mystery Babylon, mother of all harlots of the earth.
People have got it all mixed up. Many think she is Rome(because Rome also has seven hills which it sits on).
Some think it is USA (very unlikely)
Some say it is modern day Israel (Since Christ was crucified there )

Then God and Magog. It's not really Russia and America as some predict. The Euphrates river has to dry up to give way for the kings of the orient or east to march through to attack Israel. That great river is located in ancient Babylon, which is Iraq of today.
But Iraq being the ancient land where Babylon was situated on is not the mystery Babylon of the end-time. . The small horn coming out if the desert. It has built it's tower of babel, soaring into the clouds. It also is a major seaport City, which traders from all around the world have become wealthy as a result of its high prices.
Iran already hates that country (which has the City situated in it). It has plans to desimate it for the city being so accommodating to westerners and Christians especially.
The confederacy of ten kings (ten Arab nations) will take place in one hour and they have one goal- that is to give their power to the beast nation leader (another Arab nation). They will hate the woman(the harlot nation) and will burn her up. God will make them carry out His will.

There is still more, though. But I don't want to state the claim as if I am 100% sure of the identity of the mystery Babylon. But I am 90% sure it is that nation.

As for the antichrist...mehnn...they are several candidates, and it gets confusing each time. is a top candidate. If not him, then someone from his camp. I heard he has been allowed to rule for another long period of time.

wow Bro, we have same perceptive of this but I used to stand on this same position on mystery Babylon.

But after some enriched videos i followed on YouTube I am convinced it's Rome bro.

They are not just sitting on the seven hills but they are literally the power ruling the earth behind the scene.

Are you aware that only Vatican has the biggest collection of this same UFO's in the world, their father the devil have been keeping them awake to lead in the right time

The current times we use today (Gregorian calendar) they brought it, they also changed the Sabbath day to a Sunday (sun worship day)

So that's an history of the times, just a tip of their capacity to change time in the future.

Are you aware no other entity actually hindered the gospel than them, they claim to be christians but mayrthed uncountable reformers who disapproved their pagan worship in the past.

So that's an history of war with the real saints that would resurface

Revelation 17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was greatly astonished

I can't even begin to mention the series of blasphemy from all the popes till date, they sit in the place of Christ proclaiming to be Christ.

Jesus said call no one father except God but they took that name father and claim the ability to forgive sins.

We not even talking of the mother son worship, are you aware Vatican control Hollywood etc.

Let me shock you, before 1929 treaty the Vatican received a deadly wound when it was displaced by Rome govt but later it was restored and from that time till date it's been 8 Kings (popes) as stated in scripture, one was said to stay a little while before the last horn.

I believe it was pope Benedict, John was looking at in that revelation that stayed a little while cos he is the only pope to have resigned mysteriously for pope Francis.

Mind you Francis was predicted to be the last pope in the Catholic cycle, there was a mysterious lightening which struck the Vatican twice at the day of his unveiling.

You need to know that this mystery Babylon is a conglomerate of all kind of filth, I see the Vatican as the one producing the false prophet remember they also don't do women in alignment to the Antichrist.

Revelation 17:4

The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.

(Any wonder why Vatican is adorned in luxury gold cups cathedral and it's favourite colour is purple and scarlet)

Revelation 17:5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery: BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

(Any wonder why all Kings, president pay homage to Vatican, even the sheikh's, and muslims, pope is like the face of religion)

Vatican as mystery Babylon is currently the frontrunner bringing everyone for the one world religion.

Vatican is a keyhole to the devil and they are not hiding it, when the Bible talks about arising from the sea I do hope you don't take it literally, cos that sea means mutiltude of people just like the beast aren't literal but representation of kingdoms

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 16, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
wow Bro, we have same perceptive of this but I used to stand on this same position on mystery Babylon.

But after some enriched videos i followed on YouTube I am convinced it's Rome bro.

They are not just sitting on the seven hills but they are literally the power ruling the earth behind the scene.

Are you aware that only Vatican has the biggest collection of this same UFO's in the world, their father the devil have been keeping them awake to lead in the right time

The current times we use today (Gregorian calendar) they brought it, they also changed the Sabbath day to a Sunday (sun worship day)

So that's an history of the times, just a tip of their capacity to change time in the future.

Are you aware no other entity actually hindered the gospel than them, they claim to be christians but mayrthed uncountable reformers who disapproved their pagan worship in the past.

So that's an history of war with the real saints that would resurface

Revelation 17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was greatly astonished

I can't even begin to mention the series of blasphemy from all the popes till date, they sit in the place of Christ proclaiming to be Christ.

Jesus said call no one father except God but they took that name father and claim the ability to forgive sins.

We not even talking of the mother son worship, are you aware Vatican control Hollywood etc.

Let me shock you, before 1929 treaty the Vatican received a deadly wound when it was displaced by Rome govt but later it was restored and from that time till date it's been 8 Kings (popes) as stated in scripture, one was said to stay a little while before the last horn.

I believe it was pope Benedict, John was looking at in that revelation that stayed a little while cos he is the only pope to have resigned mysteriously for pope Francis.

Mind you Francis was predicted to be the last pope in the Catholic cycle, there was a mysterious lightening which struck the Vatican twice at the day of his unveiling.

You need to know that this mystery Babylon is a conglomerate of all kind of filth, I see the Vatican as the one producing the false prophet remember they also don't do women in alignment to the Antichrist.

Revelation 17:4

The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.

(Any wonder why Vatican is adorned in luxury gold cups cathedral and it's favourite colour is purple and scarlet)

Revelation 17:5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery: BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

(Any wonder why all Kings, president pay homage to Vatican, even the sheikh's, and muslims, pope is like the face of religion)

Vatican as mystery Babylon is currently the frontrunner bringing everyone for the one world religion.

Vatican is a keyhole to the devil and they are not hiding it, when the Bible talks about arising from the sea I do hope you don't take it literally, cos that sea means mutiltude of people just like the beast aren't literal but representation of kingdoms

Wow!
Well...I find this all to be interesting. I will read some more about it , whilst I pray to the God for clarity and revelation.
But your points are very possible. Rome fits the profile, but people from other quaters see this end-time film to include arabs. Or maybe thats in a different episode. The future episode. They come in.

Lol, funny enough, there is this picture that is framed of my late father and Pope John Paul The 2nd, exchanging a handshake, standing and conversing together as they both smile, as the Pope's entourage stand in the background. So my father was in the presence of a demonically possessed antichrist?? shocked grin He came that close? Could he have known something was off about him? Maybe not.
The photograph was taken in Rome, Italy , at night in an outdoor setting.

Now I'm more convinced that my late father was really connected to the occult . No wonder he wanted me gone. Never! God saw that I was going to be useful to his end-time kingdom advancement, for this, he preserved my life.

There's even a picture of my late dad having lunch with late Archbishop Desmond Tutu, and they were on the same table, smiling and eating. Only God knows if they were both in the same cult. It's not everyone who meets and bonds closely with these types of people.
This is what people say, though. I'm not the originator of such thinking. Anything ia possible.

So back to the main topic, are you saying the Vatican will be remembered ny God for her sins and destroyed? Maybe by an asteroid or large comet striking it (when the powerful Angel throws it at Rome ) ?
Or another nation will attack it?
Wouldn't we have seen hints of a nation that is against Rome by now? Or could it be arab forces who think that by attacking the Vatican, they have attacked the centre of Christianity (unknown to them that Vatican isn't even approved by the christian God)

I need to get some more clarity. It's good to be living in these times!
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Prophecies.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2023
PaulOtl:

I know that arising from the sea means not the literal sea.

But can the Vatican or Roman empire be said to be the mother if all abominable and detestable things on earth? Even the inventing of new religions all over the place, from one millennium to another?
What if Babylon or Egypt that were the cradle of civilization for witchcraft and false religions?
I know that we are talking of a mysterious Babylon, this time around, and not the first Babylonian empire.
But did Rome really start the abominations, since it's timeline (when its empire ruled the world) was like the last world empire. The Egyptians, the Assyrians, The Babylonians, the Greeks had all had their time to rule the world before the Romans.
You don't think it is possible for the harlotry to have started in any one of those kingdoms before the coming of the Roman Catholic Vatican?
But Vatican is decked in gold and purple linen too. However even Israel had priests that were decked in golden and purple linen, as studies have shown. I can post the articles for you to see soon.

The mystery Babylon ( the woman )that I did not want to write before, (when rebuilt, which seems unlikely, bec it wilk take too long and the end-time events won't be delayed further), this is if mystery Babylon is not Rome as older studies have shown. Many white researchers have come up with this notion even as old as ten years ago
Are you aware that there was once a plan to move the UN headquarters.. I don't know why the plan didn't really garner momentum or support. I will be observing in the years to come to see if such a move of united nations being transfered from New York City. Before i even came across the article yesterday morning, my mind had already been suggesting to me to consider as that woman that the other confederacies (nations that gave their power to the beast) will destroy and burn up. It was a thought in my mind, and before you know it i cane across that article online.
Well, i could be wrong about being the woman. I stand to be corrected... smiley

Nice discourse, Sir. smiley
Let's keep the ideas coming in.
The original Babylon as we all know is Iraq. And has been dealt with very well by God through wars it has experienced.
Interesting bro, are you aware in the image Daniel saw that after the first beast of Babylon, medio/Persia, Greek and Romans, the Rome empire as the last beast (iron) stretches from the leg down to the feet (last days) where we are now.

It means Rome kept ruling from Jesus's time down to when Jesus returns.

But the Rome rulership at the feet was mixed with clay (iron, clay), that mix means it won't be the traditional style it would be a strange combination

would be the last day empire is ruled out by the Daniel image prophesy

Mystery Babylon

Bro you would loose track if you are trying to fit in this filth and control into a literal nation, it's a spiritual filth not a rich nation where people go to trade

Are you aware that the current system of government globally is actually controlled by the Freemasons and luciferian societies?

The covid 19 plandemic is an example, you see how they forced the whole earth to their agenda, so many who are deceived that russia/China are anti west.

But did those people not look stupid when China was used to validate the emergence of covid, then the west took up their pet project massively from them, all that covid 19 plandemic was predicted in the London 2012 Olympics ceremony everybody of it including China role.

Russia is now used to play the Russia/Ukraine game, why did the United Nations also take up that covid 19 plandemic and ran away with it.

The point is all these nations whether west, Russia, China, middle East, are all controlled by the luciferians through the leaders.

This is the real government of the fallen ones that have now "mixed" with man e.g clay and iron, this is the mystery Babylon, if you were John in revelation won't this strange government across the world be a mystery to you.

Like they taking us back to the Nimrod tower of Babel days where the fallen ones where in unionism with man (clay and iron) before God destroyed them.

As it was in the beginning so would it be in the end, guess why another destruction is coming?

Do you know the level of drunkenness that have emerged from this luciferians, Hollywood alone that have infiltrated everyhome is run by them 100% dishing out all the filth to the world, their music industry same thing.

The whole homo sexuality is spread from them, even the schools which they created and spread the new gospel of evolution to replace God.

Is this not a Babylonian Harlot that the whole nations can truly say it fornicated with one way or the other, (notice it's spiritual fornication and sin not about trading physical wares with her primarily).

Billions of people can say influence them in anyway, but how many can say these luciferians appendages haven't infiltrated their space for easy fornication, is it porn, drugs, music etc that is available for fornication at the press of the phone.

This UFO hoax again is from luciferians but they aren't using usa this time but Mexico, just to validate it, this shows how much of control they have irrespective of which nation.

Vatican Revisited

What if i tell you the Vatican cordinates the activities of these luciferians but does it behind the shadow

It would take a lot to dive in here, but just see it that this mystery Babylon is a spiritual Babylon and truly the fornication currently is a spiritual one under a very strange mysterious arrangement
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Interesting bro, are you aware in the image Daniel saw that after the first beast of Babylon, medio/Persia, Greek and Romans, the Rome empire as the last beast (iron) stretches from the leg down to the feet (last days) where we are now.

It means Rome kept ruling from Jesus's time down to when Jesus returns.

But the Rome rulership at the feet was mixed with clay (iron, clay), that mix means it won't be the traditional style it would be a strange combination

The idea that Dubai, turkey would be the last day empire is ruled out by the Daniel image prophesy

Mystery Babylon

Bro you would loose track if you are trying to fit in this filth and control into a literal nation, it's a spiritual filth not a rich nation where people go to trade

Are you aware that the current system of government globally is actually controlled by the Freemasons and luciferian societies?

The covid 19 plandemic is an example, you see how they forced the whole earth to their agenda, so many who are deceived that russia/China are anti west.

But did those people not look stupid when China was used to validate the emergence of covid, then the west took up their pet project massively from them, all that covid 19 plandemic was predicted in the London 2012 Olympics ceremony everybody of it including China role.

Russia is now used to play the Russia/Ukraine game, why did the United Nations also take up that covid 19 plandemic and ran away with it.

The point is all these nations whether west, Russia, China, middle East, are all controlled by the luciferians through the leaders.

This is the real government of the fallen ones that have now "mixed" with man e.g clay and iron, this is the mystery Babylon, if you were John in revelation won't this strange government across the world be a mystery to you.

Like they taking us back to the Nimrod tower of Babel days where the fallen ones where in unionism with man (clay and iron) before God destroyed them.

As it was in the beginning so would it be in the end, guess why another destruction is coming?

Do you know the level of drunkenness that have emerged from this luciferians, Hollywood alone that have infiltrated everyhome is run by them 100% dishing out all the filth to the world, their music industry same thing.

The whole homo sexuality is spread from them, even the schools which they created and spread the new gospel of evolution to replace God.

Is this not a Babylonian Harlot that the whole nations can truly say it fornicated with one way or the other, (notice it's spiritual fornication and sin not about trading physical wares with her primarily).

Billions of people can say Dubai doesn't influence them in anyway, but how many can say these luciferians appendages haven't infiltrated their space for easy fornication, is it porn, drugs, music etc that is available for fornication at the press of the phone.

This UFO hoax again is from luciferians but they aren't using usa this time but Mexico, just to validate it, this shows how much of control they have irrespective of which nation.

Vatican Revisited

What if i tell you the Vatican cordinates the activities of these luciferians but does it behind the shadow

It would take a lot to dive in here, but just see it that this mystery Babylon is a spiritual Babylon and truly the fornication currently is a spiritual one under a very strange mysterious arrangement

In fact, it is mind bugling. Mind blowing.
Yes, i am aware that it is a spiritual type of fornication that the world has committed with her. But it still talks of it being the mother of alk harlots (false religions that were invented from the past, before the Roman empire) how do we reconcile that?
But you sound absolutely correct, especially with your Luciferian agenda involving the elite nations and their governments.
There's so much to be uncovered. It's so interesting. I wish this was all the work one had to do everyday, even as we await the fulfilment of akl these prophecies grin haha. Just have unlimited data, time ti research, tead the bible and pray for revelations , whilst working from home and eating to thy fill. cheesy

Wishful thinking, jare...
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2023
PaulOtl:

In fact, it is mind bugling. Mind blowing.
Yes, i am aware that it is a spiritual type of fornication that the world has committed with her. But it still talks of it being the mother of alk harlots (false religions that were invented from the past, before the Roman empire) how do we reconcile that?
But you sound absolutely correct, especially with your Luciferian agenda involving the elite nations and their governments.
There's so much to be uncovered. It's so interesting. I wish this was all the work one had to do everyday, even as we await the fulfilment of akl these prophecies grin haha. Just have unlimited data, time ti research, tead the bible and pray for revelations , whilst working from home and eating to thy fill. cheesy

Wishful thinking, jare...
All praise to God

I pray we don't get deceived in these times
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
All praise to God

I pray we don't get deceived in these times
Amen and amen.

But its all on a website, and I'll send you links later via your email. Just for you to have a look and analyse thier own theories.
Thanks.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by TheKingIsHere: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
PaulOtl:

I was thinking hard and pondering, and asking The Spirit three or four years ago about this - if the major countries of the earth are in on the space deception. The answer I got through more researching was YES. That it is very possible.
NASA is just a tool in the hands of the demon Princes of the air. All those so-called missions passed the Earth's crust are just acts of witchcraft.
Just like the bible says, " he (the beast system of the world) even causes fire (or space rockets/spacecrafts) to come down from the heavens (from space or from the exterior of the earth which humans cannot reach ) in the view of people, so that he deceives them by the witchcraft it is allowed to perform. All of this happens in the presence of the first beast (the One we can't see- abbadon, Apollo, or Satan and his princes).

Why do people think they had to name the so-called 7th American space shuttle " Apollo13 "
After the greek god known as Apollyon. In Hebrew he is " Abbadon " The god of the bottomless pit.
The governments of the major nations of the world have always been deep into demonism. In cahoots with Satan , the ruler of the world.
I think they get somethings in return for their allegiances. Maybe Science breakthroughs, space programs (that don't still prove space travel or moon landings beyond every reasonable doubt) , Military hardwares, and so on.

Great!! You are aware to their ev1l deeds.

I want you to go0gle the Hebrew meaning of Nasa and you will find out that they are telling the world what they truly are (deceivers) but most are too blind to even see what is under their nose

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Plus1234: 6:37am On Oct 02, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

We are in exciting times
I’m suspecting Trump to be the Man of sin. His deadly wound will be healed and the whole world will wonder around the beast whose deadly wound was healed.I believe it means ,his travails will end and the whole world from Israel to Russia,u.s and whole world will erupt in great happiness before he unleash terror on the world.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Lawag3: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2023
Wizardslayer:
It has been proven

By whom I may ask that is a sculpture not an alien dead body.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2023
Plus1234:
I’m suspecting Trump to be the Man of sin. His deadly wound will be healed and the whole world will wonder around the beast whose deadly wound was healed.I believe it means ,his travails will end and the whole world from Israel to Russia,u.s and whole world will erupt in great happiness before he unleash terror on the world.
my brother Netanyahu is the man of sin

Take this to the bank, its the one you least expect, i can shed light on this if interested
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by baddooski: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tickles001:

I didn't. Just watched the video and photos. I'm tired of alien speculations so I didn't even bother reading the text.
good evening sir.

Please I need your help in battling scabies. I have purchase Ivermectin tablet. Boazoate cream and even changed my soap to tetmosol.

It works on my buttocks and inner thigh but there is rashes that keeps healing and coming back in my hands. Pls what do I need to do to tackle it inward?
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Rostikol: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
jeromestarks:
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin.

How is this relevant to the topic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" / Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.