Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath (55686 Views)

Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) / 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) / Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by THeUNIFIER: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
These things scientists label “aliens” are actually demons. They have termite heads.
People that are spiritual know that they're demons.

It's called conditioning; where the mind is prepared for change. That's what Hollywood and other western media outlets are for. They spread propaganda to incapacitate the minds of people.

That said I'm astonished at your comment. It shows your belief in the spiritual and the afterlife thereof. Yet, your comments and thought process do not reflect on that. If you believe in the existence of God, why then do you dwell on deceit, tribalism and propaganda?
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by cococandy(f): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2023
hammerFC:

Yet, the aliens are all coming from a tunnel under your bed and never seen outside of earth in space, by all that satellites. grin

Never seen by satellites doesn’t make it impossible

Unlike you, I’m willing to entertain the idea of something I don’t know being possible with the open mind to accept it as fact when proven by evidence but until then, keeping a reasonable level of skepticism.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Akumoney(m): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
It is not a coincidence that our movies, television shows and entertainment industry is filled with Ufos, alien abduction, the supernatural etc

It is not a coincidence that UFos sitings are skyrocketing all over the world.

It is not a Coincidence that Alien abduction reports are skyrocketing all over the world.

It is not a Coincidence that Militaries around the world are coming out in this season and releasing declassified Ufos Encounters.

This is all part of CONDITIONING the world to BELIEVE the lie/ Strong Delusion that is coming after the RAPTURE!

If you are following events world over, you will agree with me that the coming of JESUS Christ is imminent.

If you are still here on Earth and you begin to Hear that millions of people have mysteriously disappeared Worldwide. No Alien or demon did it ! What Just Happened was the RAPTURE!!

Now is the time to REPENT and make PEACE with JESUS CHRIST to avoid stories that touch the Heart.

JESUS CHRIST is Coming
JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to Eternal life in Heaven.
Be Ye Ready!! For in a time you think not, the KING of kings will take HIS own out of here

1 Like

Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by hammerFC: 8:09am On Sep 14, 2023
cococandy:

Unlike you, I’m willing to entertain the idea of something I don’t know being possible with the open mind to accept it as fact when proven by evidence but until then, keeping a reasonable level of skepticism.

Only aliens u will meet are demons and angels.

They are all around both in physical and in spirit form invincible.

Those are your aliens.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Tickles001(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

It is all a lie, just like how they lied that India actornots went to the moon on this cgi crap

Are you saying the recent moon landing was a hoax?
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Quintessence44: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2023
In the colonised minds of Nigerian Christians, any supernatural being who is not white, with flowing blonde hair, must be a demon.

The darker the being, the more ‘demonic’ it is, in their minds.

The British really messed up your minds, and it was deliberate.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Tickles001(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2023
MirrorofChrist:

Abi óò,
Should we now believe that Aliens are real?
Though we heard about those who came from heaven in the book of Genesis, can they be related to inhabitants of another planet or in other words, is heaven another planet?
Too many stories those angels. Some of the stories said they're under the earth. Claiming the earth is hollow.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Tickles001(m): 8:41am On Sep 14, 2023
PepeXKermit:

you read the article or you just wan first comment?
I didn't. Just watched the video and photos. I'm tired of alien speculations so I didn't even bother reading the text.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Tickles001(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2023
diamondbody:

It's is looking like a sculpture because you refused to learn how to read and comprehend in school. Even clouds look like cotton wool to you
Are you not overreacting like this? angry angry Who told you I went to school to start with?
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by THeUNIFIER: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2023
Dididrumz:
If you don't believe in other lifeforms then that's your business.

Aliens exist.

You're still asleep in the matrix; everything you think you know about this world is a lie. First of, do you know that the Israelites/jews were dark skinned and they were chased out of their homeland and all over Europe (the Spanish inquisition and the likes) in what led to the "Transatlantic slave trade"?

Do you know that the world's history has been changed to follow a narrative where the existence of God doesn't exist?
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by kmaster007: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2023
Wahala wahala
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Abyounghammed(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2023
Dididrumz:
If you don't believe in other lifeforms then that's your business.

Aliens exist.

I see u want us to believe u, how can u show us the prove and not be considered stupid
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by PepeXKermit: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2023
Tickles001:

I didn't. Just watched the video and photos. I'm tired of alien speculations so I didn't even bother reading the text.

you for read am
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
oga go and read the Bible

The rapture (that great day) would not happen unless there be a falling away and the man of sin is revealed

Antichrist is going to be revealed before rapture happens and the rapture is going to be a tribulation one

People like you are the problem, you are priming people for pre tribulation rapture not helping them understand that they would have to face the tribulation first.

Alot would be deceived thinking they missed rapture and not having the sagacity to endure tribulation

You're correct! Absolutely!

I dont know why Evangelist Righteousness , whom I respect, doesn't ever change his erroneous viewpoint on this pre-tribulation rapture doctrine.
How then will the collective and individualistic faith of the elect/true christians be tested? To be tried in the fire (metaphorically speaking) ?

He has always maintained this view even when people have attempted to draw his attention to the lack of clarity on there being a rapture before the sacred temple is desecrated by abominations that lead to desolation, and the lawless one (who is a human Leader possessed by the devil ) has been revealed.

Baba righteousness hardly responds to comments like these ones, so it's hard to get him to have a conversation about the topic, in order to try to correct the error in his understanding of those scriptures that deal with the rapture of the saints.
Oh well...I just hope that the lord will do his part in correcting this falsehope in the minds of millions of believers worldwide.
You will have to be tested and tried! You will have to endure...

Daniel 12:12 is very helpful in further understanding that the rapture is highly unlikely to be pre-tribulation. It can be mid-tribulation or even more likely, post-tribulation. Thats why he said those days were reduced, otherwise none may survive it, even the elect. Tribulation is the time when the world will be in disaster, but it is not the same as the final destruction of the world by fire by Christ as he returns to judge the antichrist and thr beast who are ruling the world with an iron fist by then.

That's why he said we should endure rill the 1335 day (there will be a reward for them too), but those who can even keep going even after the 1335 days of the 7-time period (consisting of three and a half years each of false peace and war concurrently) should continue to endure by faith, and that their reward is waiting for them in front (the Day Jesus returns shortly after the seven year period of the tribulation)
Niw, we are just seeing the birth pangs. We aren't experiencing the actual tribulation of the saints. After all, we are stilk comfortable, watching cable television, traveling, going to church without opposition from the government, and so on.

New Living Translation
And blessed are those who wait and remain until the end of the 1,335 days!

English Standard Version
Blessed is he who waits and arrives at the 1,335 days.

Berean Standard Bible
Blessed is he who waits and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

King James Bible
Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

American Standard Version
Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Addendum:
Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Michael shall deliver Israel from their troubles.

Below is a copied excerpts from a writers commentary. I just felt it couldn't be useful to any reader here on this thread:

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(12) Blessed is he.--Last words to Daniel. He shall rest in the grave, and stand up in his own lot at the end of the days.
Pulpit Commentary
Verse 12. - Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. None of the versions occasion any remark. Blessed is he that waiteth. It might be rendered, Oh the blessed-nesses of him that waiteth! This implies that forty-five days or years after the unknown event that terminates the twelve hundred and ninety days, another event of yet more surpassing interest, and fraught with yet greater benefit, shall occur. It seems most natural to regard this period as including in it that which precedes, though there is no grammatical reason why this period should not commence at the expiry of the twelve hundred and ninety days. In the latter case we are fully more at sea than before.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Sk5050: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2023
Tickles001:
How true is this. It's looking somewhat like a sculpture or a construct
You nailed it
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2023
How will this news put money in my bank account?
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Jeromejnr(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2023
JOemmy:
So Hollywood have been right all this while? One of my friend claimed he sighted a UFO at night while in a boarding school in niger state years ago but I doubted him he might be saying the truth after all.

I almost taught I was your friend. Cause I saw the same when I was in boarding school though I schooled in Lagos.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by vannessa7(f): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
These things scientists label “aliens” are actually demons. They have termite heads.

Demons don't have physical bodies, they are created from fire, you can only see them with spiritual eyes. I think once there are other planets we can see it makes sense that there will be some physical creatures in some of them.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by correctguy101(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Oh...

The demons are no longer in spirit form? shocked
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by correctguy101(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Why UFOs always playing hide & seek with us.
They should show themselves for all to see if truly they exist.

It's against the current galactic laws governing planets and realities still in this stage of advancement.

Until our evolution is pushed forward, then communication will be unbanned.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by correctguy101(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, you don't need to be spiritual again to see the game.

They are priming mankind towards a new world order to be led by these "super intelligent beings"

The alien excuse is an avenue to normalize seeing the metaphysical and embracing it

Maybe something big is coming and how evolution will be pushed forward.

Just maybe..
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by correctguy101(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
iamtardey:
everything exists

Even Avian dey... grin
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by hammerFC: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
cococandy:

grin grin grin grin

OK!

THEY HAVE NOW PRESENTED YOU WITH THE EVIDENCE, U WERE WAITING TO SEE.

HOW FAR NOW? cool

Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by BItt: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
PepeXKermit:

has there been any attempt to successfully time travel in real life?

Nothing is impossible if you can place a call to another person in another continent.
Communication is a developing process
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by JOemmy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I swear to God, I was 1000% convince of the existence of Aliens after sighting a very unusual phenomenon right in the US, in North Carolina. People that were out were screaming UFOs. I am more than convinced those things I saw has nothing to do with human inventions. It was just like some of those YouTube videos people claim are fake.
The first time i saw something similar was in Lagos some years ago, my dad was the first to see it and he was like what’s this. He called us out to watch and the light just dance around the sky and zoomed off.
UFOs are very very real

Interesting I really wonder why they keep hiding from humans?
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Omoawoke2(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
JOemmy:

Interesting I really wonder why they keep hiding from humans?

Some elites especially in US govenrment have been relating with them for donkey years to share knowledge and technology
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
PaulOtl:

You're correct! Absolutely!

I dont know why Evangelist Righteousness , whom I respect, doesn't ever change his erroneous viewpoint on this pre-tribulation rapture doctrine.
How then will the collective and individualistic faith of the elect/true christians be tested? To be tried in the fire (metaphorically speaking) ?

He has always maintained this view even when people have attempted to draw his attention to the lack of clarity on there being a rapture before the sacred temple is desecrated by abominations that lead to desolation, and the lawless one (who is a human Leader possessed by the devil ) has been revealed.

Baba righteousness hardly responds to comments like these ones, so it's hard to get him to have a conversation about the topic, in order to try to correct the error in his understanding of those scriptures that deal with the rapture of the saints.
Oh well...I just hope that the lord will do his part in correcting this falsehope in the minds of millions of believers worldwide.
You will have to be tested and tried! You will have to endure...

Daniel 12:12 is very helpful in further understanding that the rapture is highly unlikely to be pre-tribulation. It can be mid-tribulation or even more likely, post-tribulation. Thats why he said those days were reduced, otherwise none may survive it, even the elect. Tribulation is the time when the world will be in disaster, but it is not the same as the final destruction of the world by fire by Christ as he returns to judge the antichrist and thr beast who are ruling the world with an iron fist by then.

That's why he said we should endure rill the 1335 day (there will be a reward for them too), but those who can even keep going even after the 1335 days of the 7-time period (consisting of three and a half years each of false peace and war concurrently) should continue to endure by faith, and that their reward is waiting for them in front (the Day Jesus returns shortly after the seven year period of the tribulation)
Niw, we are just seeing the birth pangs. We aren't experiencing the actual tribulation of the saints. After all, we are stilk comfortable, watching cable television, traveling, going to church without opposition from the government, and so on.

New Living Translation
And blessed are those who wait and remain until the end of the 1,335 days!

English Standard Version
Blessed is he who waits and arrives at the 1,335 days.

Berean Standard Bible
Blessed is he who waits and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

King James Bible

American Standard Version

Addendum:
Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Michael shall deliver Israel from their troubles.

Below is a copied excerpts from a writers commentary. I just felt it couldn't be useful to any reader here on this thread:

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(12) Blessed is he.--Last words to Daniel. He shall rest in the grave, and stand up in his own lot at the end of the days.
Pulpit Commentary
Verse 12. - Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. None of the versions occasion any remark. Blessed is he that waiteth. It might be rendered, Oh the blessed-nesses of him that waiteth! This implies that forty-five days or years after the unknown event that terminates the twelve hundred and ninety days, another event of yet more surpassing interest, and fraught with yet greater benefit, shall occur. It seems most natural to regard this period as including in it that which precedes, though there is no grammatical reason why this period should not commence at the expiry of the twelve hundred and ninety days. In the latter case we are fully more at sea than before.

Thanks bro, that pre tribulation rapture doctrine is from the pit of hell.

Jesus is returning just once on that great day,

That great day is both the rapture and the great harvest.

The good will be plugged out like wheat from the chaff which will be burnt at the same time as Jesus illustrated in his parable.

Remember Christ would come to meet a world that the Antichrist have deceived with a delusion

My friend, Hollywood is already brainwashing it's masses for this now, their are movies showing the ending of the world and how a tryant is coming to destroy it from the clouds, this is why you are seeing the alien story.

They would claim to be the good guys that the bad guys are coming and the world should rally on their side, notice how they want to blur humanity into this spiritual war.

Jesus is coming to meet a foolish armed race with weapons hoping to stand against him, but they would be disappointed

There would be no secret rapture for some leaving others in confusion, Christ is a God of clarity, he said in the open have I said everything and in the secret did I say nothing.

There is no rapture for some and a "purgatory" for others to fight for second chance where Jesus comes third time.

All eyes shall see him once both good and bad, there is no special treatment for soft Christian's to not partake of tribulation, no way everyone would carry that cross because even Paul and the likes faced great tribulation.

The Bible says in revelation "I beheld those who were slain for the sake of the Gospel and they said lord how long more" these were saints from the foundation of the earth who were beheaded or slain waiting for their bodies to be United at his coming.

The scripture said they were told to wait just a little longer till their fellow "prospective saints were also slain in the great tribulation"

This is the last verse before his arrival, meaning we would all see the Antichrist 3 and half years of peace, we would experience his abomination of desolation in the temple which will tell us when the tribulation starts.

And we would grind it out like refined gold through his fire for three and half years, remember the parable of the 7 virgins, the groom came in the night (tribulation)

The foolish virgins didn't come with enough oil for the night, though they were certified brides they missed the groom just because they were I'll prepared with the extra night oil

The devil has played with these pre tribulation rapture bride, that when they see the abomination of desolation at the tribulation they would say rapture must already have taken place and they were left behind.

They won't be able to handle the shock of the tribulation because they didn't prepare their minds for it like the extra oil, they would be so confused to overnight changes of their views that they may go with the world trending explanation
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by JOemmy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Some elites especially in US govenrment have been relating with them for donkey years to share knowledge and technology

So they only prefers to relate to few elites in the US?
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Omoawoke2(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
JOemmy:

Check Roswell Mexico alien crash.

Read about UFOs landing in Kenya where they met school kids

What happens is that whenever a major UFOs incident occurs, the US government will rush to the scene and gather all evidences and try to make contact.
The question is if it’s fake, why will the US government rush to the scene and try everything to discredit the news.
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Omoawoke2(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
JOemmy:

This happened in Roswell New Mexico.
If you read the story, you will realize they made every attempt to cover it up. The people that rushed to the scenes where the crashed happen insisted they knew what they saw and the US government tried everything to dismiss it.
They made the witnesses look crazy and as unbelievable as possible.
But why will several hundred of people be mad at the same time.

The creatures that were described are exactly as those ones on this thread. Three fingers, tiny, big head and wide eyes

Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by JOemmy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Check Roswell Mexico alien crash.

Read about UFOs landing in Kenya where they met school kids

What happens is that whenever a major UFOs incident occurs, the US government will rush to the scene and gather all evidences and try to make contact.
The question is if it’s fake, why will the US government rush to the scene and try everything to discredit the news.

Any idea why the US govt is vehemently preventing the public from getting any access or knowledge about aliens?
Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by Denko2721987(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
Abeg this thing looks like a hoax carved from sand by a 5 year old child >: angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia / Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex / Man Demands ₦173,000 From Government After Deadly Potholes Damaged His Car In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.