Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again (21661 Views)

Electricity Grid Collapses Again / Gas Shortage: Blackout Looms Nationwide As Gencos Cut Generation / Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike, Blackout Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by ImoleNaija: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2023
No wonder dem no bring light for midnight. I bin dey expect am as usual.
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by UselessBuharist: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2023
gentposh:
I don't think my street is part of this grid.... We no get light now for two years

Lol Buhari ordered the removal of your street from the national grid

2 Likes

Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by iamtardey: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2023
olatade:
Grid collapse or not, it doesn’t make any difference, virtually everyday the situation remains the same; power failure every now and then
might get worse

1 Like

Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:28am On Sep 14, 2023
Oh God Not today

I should have known
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by phemmyfour: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2023
It's now a ringtone
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by lexy2014: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2023
Tinubus trip to India and G20 will solve all these problems. Just wait and see.

$14billion investments
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by bigtt76(f): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2023
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by BarrElChapo(m): 7:32am On Sep 14, 2023
Correct report cos that's exactly the time the light went off in my house.

6 Likes

Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Angelfrost(m): 7:32am On Sep 14, 2023
Dennisochampa:
I know say the way the light take off yesterday no ordinary....
I be think say na transformer blow as usual...
Not knowing say na nation wide...

Which day we go sleep this country with light... Wake up with light, leave am go work... Come back come meet am

As in... Which day person go get mind to leave phones and laptop not charged till they are almost 6%??!

You can't even take the risk of going to bed with your laptop or phone battery at 60%... You might wake up and not see light for the next 2 days.

8 Likes

Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by virginchaser(m): 7:32am On Sep 14, 2023
I am just afraid i am not on that grid. Power went off just around that time in my area.

3 Likes

Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Brownemeka: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2023
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Papayaayasager(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2023
Already we are feeling it in my area

2 Likes

Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Angelfrost(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2023
Brownemeka:
what different does it makeWe get light before

Difference dey o... Some of us dey get the light steady. No think am! grin

8 Likes

Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Father4all: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2023
Tinubu too will soon collapse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Angelfrost(m): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2023
gentposh:
I don't think my street is part of this grid.... We no get light now for two years

Well... Person need to get transformer fess before talking about National grid.

Una never ready to get light... When una ready, una go gather money do the needful. tongue
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Nicenixon: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2023
vyncentino:
The next is the two tribe will begin insulting them self,I have always maintain Nigeria is not working not because of apc or pdp,Nigerians is the problem,if we go by the way some of you are insulting tinubu,they should just give you local government chair man,some of you the money you have if they check you do most of the money are illicit money,check tell your self the truth,if you were president tinubu will you hand over power to obi,with your character now,which right you now have to criticize tinubu,abeg leave am alone,if I rate most Nigeria character,you hate to be a Nigeria,and they are the ones that, criticize the most,how things should be done, that is Nigeria for you,the same apc government today,was the ones criticizing PDP yesterday,they have the power now,Nigeria is a mess
why will I hand over to Obi as a President when the man himself is a crook and didn't win or get 25% in any core north state. Yes, Nigerians are bad even including you too.
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by dododawa1: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2023
Ijegun lkotun and abaranje Lagos State
DEN of DARKNESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by jubrilELsudan: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2023
THE ONLY THING ALLOWED TO COLLAPSE IS PRICK AFTER EATING WARM KUKUNASE

2 Shares

Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2023
money121:
NEPA LIGHT DEY MY AREA OOO tongue

I don't know why they can't find a solution to all these propblem or is this always a political statement
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Jeffy1206(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2023
No wonder the light has going on and off in seconds and minutes.
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by VictorIfe(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2023
money121:

Lagos

enjoy 👍🏾
blackout here at abk
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by morikee: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2023
Oh no wonder
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by fotadmowmend(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2023
Chai .....
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Psady(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2023
Na so dem want burn my electronics with the way the light take off, abeg make dem do am quick ooo!
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Dubetex96(m): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2023
Eagle360:
Sell this country and give everybody his/her shares.

comot mind from the sharing formula Nothing will remain after the sale.

Nigeria as an entity is useless
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by IVORY2009(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2023
Why can't Nigeria the giant of Africa explore other avenues like wind, solar and others for generating electricity 🔌, must it be only one way.

1 Like

Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by nedekid: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2023
No wonder no electricity since yesterday morning.
Just imagine those running generators at 900 per liter of diesel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by bionixs: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2023
vyncentino:
The next is the two tribe will begin insulting them self,I have always maintain Nigeria is not working not because of apc or pdp,Nigerians is the problem,if we go by the way some of you are insulting tinubu,they should just give you local government chair man,some of you the money you have if they check you do most of the money are illicit money,check tell your self the truth,if you were president tinubu will you hand over power to obi,with your character now,which right you now have to criticize tinubu,abeg leave am alone,if I rate most Nigeria character,you hate to be a Nigeria,and they are the ones that, criticize the most,how things should be done, that is Nigeria for you,the same apc government today,was the ones criticizing PDP yesterday,they have the power now,Nigeria is a mess
oga , stop capping trash. I know that the money I have is stolen and that is the reason I don’t dream of becoming the president. Let tinubu admit that too. Don’t give me any local government to take care of , I have never been interested. Jerry Rawlings and the number of African presidents that did it and is still doing it are not magicans

Whoever becomes the president is not our problem but let tinubu let the masses have whoever they voted. Be he the devil or who.
We don’t expect our leaders to be perfect but let those we voted go there so that if they don’t do well , we will blame no one because it was our choice .

If you are gaining anything from Tinubu , I would keep quiet and enjoy my privilege , if I were you. Don’t come and heap karma on yourself for personal gain , defending his mischief

2 Likes

Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by BOYS2MEN: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2023
If national electricity grid na person ,him for don tell una make una allow make him die...as e be una no wan give am better medication....How e no go collapse? Na who no chop well go collapse....today na national grid collapse... tomorrow e fit be Nigeria wey go collapse
chokekachy:

https://guardian.ng/breakingnews/nationwide-blackout-as-nigerias-electricity-grid-collapses-again/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1694671011
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Omobalo67: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2023
IVORY2009:
Why can't Nigeria the giant of Africa explore other avenues like wind, solar and others for generating electricity 🔌, must it be only one way.
Do you know what is called grid at all?
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by DenreleDave(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2023
nedekid:
No wonder no electricity since yesterday morning.
Just imagine those running generators at 900 per liter of diesel.
Light dey our own side till midnight this morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo / Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. / 2019 Elections: We Will Be Stoned To Death If We Present Buhari – APC Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.