Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again (21665 Views)

Electricity Grid Collapses Again / Gas Shortage: Blackout Looms Nationwide As Gencos Cut Generation / Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike, Blackout Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by fitinwell: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2023
vyncentino:
The next is the two tribe will begin insulting them self,I have always maintain Nigeria is not working not because of apc or pdp,Nigerians is the problem,if we go by the way some of you are insulting tinubu,they should just give you local government chair man,some of you the money you have if they check you do most of the money are illicit money,check tell your self the truth,if you were president tinubu will you hand over power to obi,with your character now,which right you now have to criticize tinubu,abeg leave am alone,if I rate most Nigeria character,you hate to be a Nigeria,and they are the ones that, criticize the most,how things should be done, that is Nigeria for you,the same apc government today,was the ones criticizing PDP yesterday,they have the power now,Nigeria is a mess

Not far from the Truth .

Something is wrong about the Foundation which Africa was built upon...

It's a Fertile Soil yet ruled by misguided and selfish element.

We cannot eat out Cake and Still want to Have it...
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Geeman2006: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2023
I remember checking my watch last night when the power went out and it was 12:45 am. And the report here says it went out at 12:41am. Accurate.
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Gee64: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2023
Foreign Client
Angelfrost:

Who does that in Naija?!! grin

Even if you have steady light, never take such chances...!

Electricity in Nigeria fit off without reason... In a blink of an eye.

I remember how a foreign client of mine couldn't understand what I meant by Power outage... He was wondering if there was a hurricane, earthquake or tsunami. embarassed undecided

Naija matter dey shame person abeg... Imagine the nonsense we still hear coupled with all the sufferings already on ground.
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by RealGandalf: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2023
CaptainAyub:
Chaii.
And I go off freezer since ystdy 😢

Never you attempt that in Nigeria. It looks like you trust people easily.
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by gmaribel(m): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
NATIONAL GREED!
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by gabbytabby: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by CaptainAyub: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
RealGandalf:

Never you attempt that in Nigeria. It looks like you trust people easily.
One of my enduring human failing.
Trusting too easily.
But my area(somewhere in Abj) usu has light shaa
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by ebufa: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
chokekachy:

https://guardian.ng/breakingnews/nationwide-blackout-as-nigerias-electricity-grid-collapses-again/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1694671011

Anything entrusted in the hands of fulani people ...'don go'!!! If the creek fisherman ( Jonathan ) had not fallen to the antics of APC ,he would have allowed Prof Bartg Nnaji to continue with his well thought reforms in the electricity sector...........Until nigeria begs for food and handout....the people in that country will not get sense!
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by MICP: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
dododawa1:
Ijegun lkotun and abaranje Lagos State
DEN of DARKNESS
We dey get light steady for my area
No night we non dey use light sleep for okerube abaranje.
So non be the whole of abaranje no dey get light
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by kokoA(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nobody will be fired.
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Angelfrost(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
Gee64:
Foreign Client

Yes Chief... Those into remote work and freelancing will understand. cool
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by onyxo76(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
enemyofprogress:
The blackout will favour me and my family
we know say you need that blackout for that your operation before.
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by RosyIsBlessed: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
Eagle360:
Sell this country and give everybody his/her shares.

What will you now do with your own share?
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by RosyIsBlessed: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
No wonder I had no light since last night. At least these days the light has been 247
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by enemyofprogress: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
onyxo76:
we know say you need that blackout for that your operation before.
yes now
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by enemyofprogress: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

I will use it to buy back Nigeria
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by E2000: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Why does Nigeria not have shame.
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by RosyIsBlessed: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I will use it to buy back Nigeria

How can you achieve that after you've been sold (according to your first post)?
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by dododawa1: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
MICP:

ok
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by stacyadams: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
MICP:

u dey okerube? grin. Them don fix abaranje road finish?
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Dennisochampa: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

As in... Which day person go get mind to leave phones and laptop not charged till they are almost 6%??!

You can't even take the risk of going to bed with your laptop or phone battery at 60%... You might wake up and not see light for the next 2 days.

..... Broz if I deh commot for office.... I dey make sure say power bank, laptop, 2 phones and iPad are all 100% because I know say if I deh go house.... Na darkness I deh go meet...... It's so sad how this country turned out despite all the promising signs of the yester years!!!
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Angelfrost(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dennisochampa:
..... Broz if I deh commot for office.... I dey make sure say power bank, laptop, 2 phones and iPad are all 100% because I know say if I deh go house.... Na darkness I deh go meet...... It's so sad how this country turned out despite all the promising signs of the yester years!!!

It is really bad...!
Re: Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again by Eagle360(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

Gun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And His Delegates Meet With President Of Korea / Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.