Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads (14081 Views)

You Cannot Use False Allegation Against Bawa To Get Tinubu's Appointment Or Seek / Imran Aliyu Son Of MD NIRSAL Vindicated, Discard False Stories Flying Around / Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by adioolayi(m): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2023
Laslas ... Obidients go cast.

All lies go fall like pack of cards..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Ecex: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by MrsTwrite(f): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2023
Black people's problem 😂

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Kingpele(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2023
This write up is also fake news
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Coldie(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2023
When Apc minister of aviation was caught spreading fake news, what do u expect
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by FashionCookie(f): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2023
Una still dey on election matter? SMH...
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Corrinthians(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2023
The lies and propaganda machine invented by Peter Obi and his band of disgruntled anarchists in the past election was terrifying.

Labour party, the Obi faction, should be suspended from further participation in our electoral process, just like the Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt. They're nothing but an IPOB sympathetic terrorist organisation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2023
APC handwork. They don us nairaland sef to add to their propaganda
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by 9jatriot(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2023
Ndi Mob.... Una market don open outside for the world to see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Latakia(f): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2023
Peter Obi Pandora, that TV station that is trying to ARISE, This Day newspaper and IPOB terrorists on Twitter fit this narrative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by duro4chang(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2023
Obi's followers actually used social media negatively. May obi never be president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by spiSeyi: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2023
David Hudeyin format of cashing out grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Norwichsailor(m): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2023
YoungLionken:
BBC should keep shut!!

The same BBC in a mad collaboration with CNN, tarnishing the image of D. Trump's government and now pushing propaganda against Russia over Ukraine (the favorite pet)??

I know their puppet BAT has done their bidding, so it's time for them to fulfill theirs..
You've turned on them now. Tears grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by joshuaedem(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2023
BBC is the official Media outlet of the colonial Master, the are the original source of fake news, beware.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Makunahatata: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin all i need is for tinubu to make 1 dollar 2000 naira before july next year.
u wey den still dey feed , hunger go just wipe your entire family
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Theunbothered: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2023
RapistOnBail:
FR!

The dumbest set of delusional beings I have ever experienced their wave since them born me na the Obidient movement...

The second na End sars but then I was locked up behind bars..

You should have stayed in prison, it's where you belong
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by lamalang(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2023
100 percent true
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by specialmati(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2023
Makunahatata:
u wey den still dey feed , hunger go just wipe your entire family
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i dont like it when agbero quote me with their senseless comment. you registered on 13 august and you are quoting me.seems like you are a new recruit
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Flangelo12: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2023
I before others.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Makunahatata: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i dont like it when agbero quote me with their senseless comment. you registered on 13 august and you are quoting me.seems like you are a new recruit
sharap ode! go attend to customer wey wan buy bulb aside bfr ur oga send u back to potopoto enclave
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by MRMRMR: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2023
Yankiss:
In as much as we know that deliberate misinformation just to sell is the hallmark of many blogs and media. The reports on rigging of the February 25th elections were largely the truth on ground. The manner INEC rushed the whole issue from non-uploading of results to Irev and un-utilization of BVAS to clandestine announcement at 4am in the morning smack of manipulation. BAT did not win that election. It's not clear whether Obi or Atiku won in the circumstances. The election and everything about it looked inconclusive. The best bet would have been a keenly monitored rerun to clear all doubts. BAT could win. Obi or Atiku could as well.
Why are u so dumb? So u think if another election were conducted no matter how clean & transparent it may be, politicians who lose will accept it without contesting.
Another election will generate even more noice & agitations as the Feb 25. Nigerian politicians are bad losers.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Makunahatata: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin ok skull miner who is your target today since you are now forming useful
says someone from the cannibal region popularly known fr Okija , the biggest skull mining burst ever in the whole Africa...
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by 4laferarri(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2023
Opera new and Phoenix app news are among the mentioned. I dey very sure
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by specialmati(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2023
Makunahatata:
says someone from the cannibal region popularly known fr Okija , the biggest skull mining burst ever in the whole Africa...
grin grin grin grin grin grin i know it,you have branches everywhere continue bye my head is not a target look elsewhere agbero
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Jostoman: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Ppl wey use Gregory cashout no small
All lies about Tinubu is shaking, unhealthy.. We nvr see anyone sha ooo
Na that useless Yakubu cause all these rubbish.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by PHAYOL81: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2023
OF COURSE, WE KNOW AND WE KNOW WHOM MAJORITY OF THE PERPETRATORS SUPPORT TOO.
THEY WERE PUT TO SHAME AND SO SHALL IT CONTINUE FOREVER
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by NotProphet: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-66647768?
Nairaland na number one home of fake news😂😂
Seun just want to make more money
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Makunahatata: 10:37am On Sep 14, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin i know it,you have branches everywhere continue bye my head is not a target look elsewhere agbero
Mumu.. from the most foolish tribe "Uwazuruike ,2018"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://dailypost.ng/2018/02/04/igbo-foolish-tribe-world-uwazuruike/
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Bluntemperor: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Ppl wey use Gregory cashout no small
All lies about Tinubu is shaking, unhealthy.. We nvr see anyone sha ooo

Thank you BBC,for your Investigative Journalism, unlike this Country Social Media,who were just doing Misinformation to the gaulibles Masses, especially the Youths- whom I will call Indomie generation,as they take everything hook,line and sinker - Falsehoods without any verification.
- they came with Lekki Ends SARS Mentality and thoughts it will work!
-Remember how the Drugs barons,the Terrorists, the Kidnappers both home and abroad in particular, were pouring illicit Fund/ money into the End SARS and at the same manner,some people outside Nigeria came with fake INEC -Voters Cards and identity to come and Vote their brothers!
Can you do that in Europe and America, without going to jail?
LP and Obi knew that they did not win this election because elections is won in Grassroots Mobilization and Voting Not on Social Media and we have been asking the Catholic Bishops,the Peterside of Rivers and his fake Polls forecast- can you show us the level of Campaign and Votes won in the North East and North West by the Labour Party?
Whether you like it or not,the IPOB,the Simeon Ekpa- destructive elements and economic sabotage in the East contributed to LP defeat as,LP Social Media Propaganda was really feeding on all these Falsehoods-'We Won' but how? Please, show us but as you can see, nothing to show, even at the Presidential election Tribunals!
Even if you said you won- Lagos, Tinubu also came Second with enough Votes all Across all the Regions - well spread!
The Yoruba Youths -who believed that Voting LP will help them upstage Tinubu' s Lagos dominance, etc,have now seen themselves as just being gaulibles because of hatred for Tinubu! Indeed,Tinubu is not a Saint nor is he a Pope but he had Upper- hand,in the Elections 2023,as his Campaigns groups were everywhere - East,West North and South,right at the grassroots too!
Can that be said of the LP or PDP? No!
The calculations of LP that- they wanted to join PDP in case of their imaginations were purile and nonstarta and more anoinying, to Nigerians as thinking the impossible! There is no Collaboration in examination,so nothing between the LP and PDP and certainly, that thought have become too late to stop the APC in winning the Elections!
Let everyone bears their names!
Nigeria has since moved on!
TRUTH have no further Investigations!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by finallybusy: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2023
We learned from long pigs. This is not new. It’s just that the black man will always be indiscriminate when performing the act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigeria’s Economy Nosedived In 10 Years / Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! / Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.