Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads (14076 Views)

You Cannot Use False Allegation Against Bawa To Get Tinubu's Appointment Or Seek / Imran Aliyu Son Of MD NIRSAL Vindicated, Discard False Stories Flying Around / Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by yahoodetector: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2023
Kudos to the zone that are the majority when it comes to news media in Nigeria.

They are known as liars. Umu ekwensu
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Shawnnn01: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2023
It seem you never hear say Dem don de behead foolish Ipob LP agents wey do anyhow now, this one wey your mouth still de run like tap water.

Millimann:
Keyamo, FFK, Lauretta Onochie, and some Ebola miscreants on Nairaland.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by stevedeey(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
APC are masters of planting fake news everywhere. Remember how Thuvb, Rufai, Soyinka, and Co used the media against Jonathan to force bubu on us? They're still using the media against us. Who the hell is AMODA YEKINI?

A clone from Benin Replublic...lol
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
Yankiss:
In as much as we know that deliberate misinformation just to sell is the hallmark of many blogs and media. The reports on rigging of the February 25th elections were largely the truth on ground. The manner INEC rushed the whole issue from non-uploading of results to Irev and un-utilization of BVAS to clandestine announcement at 4am in the morning smack of manipulation. BAT did not win that election. It's not clear whether Obi or Atiku won in the circumstances. The election and everything about it looked inconclusive. The best bet would have been a keenly monitored rerun to clear all doubts. BAT could win. Obi or Atiku could as well.
rerun between who and who cos one only two candidates can do rerun head to head.. tinubu won a fair contest 37 Percent of votes In a largely three to four horse race... Opposition division aided his Victory.. otherwise PDP would have won easily if Obi didn't leave PDP... Go check irev if ur polling unit results is different from what's in irev ...
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by DOptical: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Apt.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by specialmati(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Makunahatata:
Mumu.. from the most foolish tribe "Uwazuruike ,2018"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://dailypost.ng/2018/02/04/igbo-foolish-tribe-world-uwazuruike/
grin grin angry grin angry grin grin you are a compound fool skull miner keep touting and mining skull you will soon meet your Waterloo.agbero
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Dittodat: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
These are mainly IPOB terrorist creations trying to confuse some gullible Yorubas and others into voting for their IPOB packaged terrorist candidate, Obi.
I saw through all their charade and I'm sure some others did too.
Their propaganda charade fools some youths especially in the SW, but thank God that the so called illiterate Northerners didn't fall for their lies.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by chaloskyx: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
first of all before i talk who are the owners of nigeria = British and USA who owns BBC = British govt this editorial piece even before i read it was obviously going for the jugular of OBI to legitimise their puppet Tinubu and i was right on this note it would be wise for OBI to let Tinubu have his was as hes dealing with forces above his pay grade😅🤣🤣
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Vision101(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
@hisexcellency34
Even with BBC report on Rivers, PEPT sees nothing wrong with the election.

@me
Courts don't deal with reports they deal with proofs by litigant. Reports can be sensational and biased. Prove them with facts. This is the law.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Makunahatata: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin angry grin angry grin grin you are a compound fool skull miner keep touting and mining skull you will soon meet your Waterloo.agbero
why trying so hard to deny your tribe's heritage which is foolery ... Foolish tribe 😂
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by chaloskyx: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
we know Nigeria is the vassal state of the british govt and US but can you tell me even after our usless leaders have served them why is usd = N950 and Pounds = N1000 the people Nigerians are supporting against LP are still the ones making life miserable for Nigerians🤣🤣🤣 what a country una be mumu
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by specialmati(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
Makunahatata:
why trying so hard to deny your tribe's heritage which is foolery ... Foolish tribe 😂
grin grin grin grin grin grin continue in your stupidity your people will soon use your skull for medicine since your are useless
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Rebelutionary: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
OMEGA009:
Happens everywhere. It’s called Clickbait
Clickbait is way way different from outright fakery! Clickbait is an exaggeration (usually on the title) to entice one to click but in this case it is falsehood taken too far!
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Makunahatata: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin continue in your stupidity your people will soon use your skull for medicine since your are useless
fool fool fool fool foolish tribe😂😂
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-66647768?
Very very unfortunate. Shame on all these fake online news merchants.

May God rescue our Nation from these criminals!
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by specialmati(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
Makunahatata:
fool fool fool fool foolish tribe😂😂
grin grin grin grin grin grin useless skull miner useless tout useless agbero rest na
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Omoawoke2(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
The president is being too soft with this ipob with their character assassination, misinformation and attempt to set up chaos
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Omoawoke2(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
Yankiss:
In as much as we know that deliberate misinformation just to sell is the hallmark of many blogs and media. The reports on rigging of the February 25th elections were largely the truth on ground. The manner INEC rushed the whole issue from non-uploading of results to Irev and un-utilization of BVAS to clandestine announcement at 4am in the morning smack of manipulation. BAT did not win that election. It's not clear whether Obi or Atiku won in the circumstances. The election and everything about it looked inconclusive. The best bet would have been a keenly monitored rerun to clear all doubts. BAT could win. Obi or Atiku could as well.

This is part of the stupidity we talk about.

Lp has agents, they signed the result sheets. The result sheets have been uploaded for over 6 months now, how come no one has come to say that the results of their polling unit is wrong and should be recalculated?

Why is this so difficult to prove by atiku and Obi that they were cheated?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by blakkydikky(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin all i need is for tinubu to make 1 dollar 2000 naira before july next year.
.... Anything you wish Nigeria will be happening to you and your likes 2000 folds in Jesus' mighty name
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by specialmati(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
blakkydikky:
.... Anything you wish Nigeria will be happening to you and your likes 2000 folds in Jesus' mighty name
grin grin grin grin grin grin most of you are just plain idiots, what sort of nonsense is this na.i just ask the president what i want him to do so i can benefit more and you are here cursing your linage. seems like stupidity runs in your linage abi. make your own request and leave mine alone na
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by blakkydikky(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin most of you are just plain idiots, what sort of nonsense is this na.i just ask the president what i want him to do so i can benefit more and you are here cursing your linage. seems like stupidity runs in your linage abi. make your own request and leave mine alone na
.... I'll still say it again that whatever you wish Nigeria will happen to you and your likes 2000 times in Jesus' mighty name... Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by specialmati(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
blakkydikky:
.... I'll still say it again that whatever you wish Nigeria will happen to you and your likes 2000 times in Jesus' mighty name... Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin take you useless prayer to your family jesus brother.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by blakkydikky(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin take you useless prayer to your family jesus brother.
and again,all you wish Nigeria will be happening to you and your lineage in 2000 folds from this moment on in Jesus' mighty name I pray.... Amen!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by specialmati(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
blakkydikky:
and again,all you wish Nigeria will be happening to you and your lineage in 2000 folds from this moment on in Jesus' mighty name I pray.... Amen!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ok agbero i have heard jesus have answered your prayers can you now rest abeg make tinubu make dollar hit 2000 before july.if it pain you go hang somewhere biko i need more high exchange rate
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by peculiar2233: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Very true.
Just like this editorial on Professor Wole Soyinka posted by a Nairalander.

https://www.nairaland.com/7840223/wole-soyinka-admits-he-invaded
You have nothing upstair I swear 😆😆😆
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by blakkydikky(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ok agbero i have heard jesus have answered your prayers can you now rest abeg make tinubu make dollar hit 2000 before july.if it pain you go hang somewhere biko i need more high exchange rate
osu, it's good that my prayers for your live has been answered. Thank you God for my answered prayers. In Jesus' name I prayed. Amen!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by specialmati(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
blakkydikky:
osu, it's good that my prayers for your live has been answered. Thank you God for my answered prayers. In Jesus' name I prayed. Amen!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you be confirm agbero please keep praying for me once dollar to naira hits 2000 i will buy any drink. which busstop you they operate.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by SpatialKing(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
RapistOnBail:
FR!

The dumbest set of delusional beings I have ever experienced their wave since them born me na the Obidient movement...

The second na End sars but then I was locked up behind bars..

The first is those that voted Buhari twice and still went ahead to vote Tinubu.... 😂
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by Makunahatata: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin useless skull miner useless tout useless agbero rest na
make your tribe pp rest dia foolishness... Very foolish ppl. Criminal fathers and LovePeddler mother's
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by oloripeter(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
All these write up; they came from APC do not believe them
Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by MasterShifu010(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin all i need is for tinubu to make 1 dollar 2000 naira before july next year.
Honestly that’s my prayer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa / 2023 Census Will Not Canvass Question On Religious Affiliation / FG To Float People’s Money Bank Next Year, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.