Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,919 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? (9111 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / It’s Now Or Never:texts Reveal Teen’s Efforts To Pressure Boyfriend Into Suicide / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
Joy2Dwise:

Really? OK Letz Letz wait for the result of the 3rd excreta.

Does that sound cool to you? Waiting for a man's excreta? embarassed
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by Yeske2(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
@Ileke_idi, i know you would be here you no dey disappoint
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
Yeske!:

Why? Are you guys done deluding yourself that the poster is me? grin
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by Yeske2(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
@OP, what a dump question
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by Yeske2(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Why? Are you guys done deluding yourself that the poster is me? grin
Delusion and i ask who is deluding who? All i'm saying is that you are always on time and you dont disappoint on this kind of topic
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by seedord247(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2011
OP

There's one proverb in Igbo that says:

A cockroach that is going to a party where Fowls and Chicken are the Guest of the day will eventual lost when the party began.

ask  the Igbo Guy what the meaning of this sentences. . .  Ego Ne kwu.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by dhtml1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2011
The poster has vanished into thin air - abi na Ileke-IdI? Bobo yen lo ma je jor!
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by odumchi: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2011
Let's assume that this case is legit. Does speaking Igbo to friends on a phone and talking about money mean mafia? And first of all this is an obvious attempt to make jest. Lastly, how did this make the first page?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by Itzi: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
Thanks for your advices. I've talked to him and now i understand everything. I'm sorry if i've ofended someone, it was not my intention.
I will love (gnayna) him as well if he have told me he is in the mafia, but i'm glad it doesn´t exist. So lets continue learning how a relationship works with a Nigerian.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by jawjaw1: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2011
@op 'Igbo' I understand, 'Mafia' I understand too, but 'igbo Mafia', smh, never heard dat one before
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
Igbo Mafia? Odikwa egwu.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by dhtml1(m): 12:40am On Oct 19, 2011
Fuc.k you motherfu.cker! This poster is a scam - because if you can truly speak spanish you will have understood what i have
said all along - the fact that you did not even respond to my simple "Kedu" en spanish with "Odinma" in spanish proves it.

A true spanish-speaking person will have said that first to recognize a spanish hermano even if the hermano is a gringo like me.

dhtml .:

The poster has vanished into thin air - abi na Ileke-IdI? Bobo yen lo ma je jor!
That proves it. . .this poster na x0x0
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by MrsChima1(f): 12:46am On Oct 19, 2011
Itzi:

Thanks for your advices. I've talked to him and now i understand everything. I'm sorry if i've ofended someone, it was not my intention.
I will love (gnayna) him as well if he have told me he is in the mafia, but i'm glad it doesn´t exist. So lets continue learning how a relationship works with a Nigerian.

Is the guy your first boyfriend?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by SouthEast1: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO @ Yoruba mafia and Bini mafia.

I agree with the Yoruba mafia part, but drug is not one of their forte. That would be the Igbo mafia.

Not with your elderly (especially females) getting caught everyday with drugs at different airports
Igbo young ones do, Yoruba young ones and elderly do
I wonder which is more vile?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by Leffe2010: 1:01am On Oct 19, 2011
itzi or what ever you call ur self you are from benin edo state you are so local and fake benin girls
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 19, 2011
Itzi:

C[size=14pt]hoi! I know say na "Ifunaya" be that, but all the same. . . WTF?[/size]
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by Feraz(m): 1:13am On Oct 19, 2011
. . . . . .some people never disappoint. . . . . .grin
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by MrsChima1(f): 1:16am On Oct 19, 2011
sexkillz:

C[size=14pt]hoi! I know say na "Ifunaya" be that, but all the same. . . WTF?[/size]

I knew she/he was trying to say Love in Igbo but then I thought maybe it was describing an exotic fruit.   lipsrsealed
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by DonXavi(m): 1:19am On Oct 19, 2011
Quisiera saber, en que parte de Espana estas?
Me gustaria aconsejarle que no preste mucha atencion en loque muchos le responderan en esta pagina porque algunos de estos son muy expertos en mal gastar relaciones, Igbo peeps are good como te lo digo.

Umu igbo anyi zuru uwa nile,
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I knew she/he was trying to say Love in Igbo but then[b] I thought maybe it was describing an exotic fruit.[/b]   lipsrsealed
[size=14pt]Kaputs![/size] grin grin grin
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by swing4real(m): 1:29am On Oct 19, 2011
Itzi:

The OP has already stated she has talked to the boy friend about it , fixed the misunderstanding and says thanks to all of us for answering her question.So let´s move on to another thread.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by mallorca(m): 1:30am On Oct 19, 2011
Itzi:

Hola! soy de igbo y vive en Mallorca once anos,quiero asegurarle ti no hay nada como igbo mafiaso,
nosotros de igbos son personas negocios mente que es la razon por la cual su Novio los dias hablando de dinero en el telefone,
NOTE ESTO:Nairaland es un sitio lleno con gente tonta y estupida,que no es el lugar adecuado para discutir los problemas de la  familia,por favour creo que lo mejor es consulte siempre con su Novio cuando no se siente comodo con sus acciones,que los igbos son los mejores que es la razon por la otras tribus estan celosos de nosotros, porfa cuiden de mi hermano y un dia va viajar con usted a la tierra igbo para ver nuestra cultura, Cariño Buena suerte en tu vida, Adios
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by MrsChima1(f): 1:31am On Oct 19, 2011
Don Xavi:

Quisiera saber, en que parte de Espana estas?
Me gustaria aconsejarle que no preste mucha atencion en loque muchos le responderan en esta pagina porque algunos de estos son muy expertos en mal gastar relaciones,  Igbo peeps are good como te lo digo.

Umu igbo anyi zuru uwa nile,

Usted esta mas a la derecha Igbos son buenas personas al iqual que otros grupos sin embargo.
Si se hace una pregunta tan tonta como lo fue entonces la gente va a responder.  en lugar de preguntar nosotros, ella deberia haber preguntado a su amiga.  Tan simple como eso.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by dhtml1(m): 2:23am On Oct 19, 2011
Mierda! El stupido gringos pero gracias por tus atencions. . .dio le bendigo
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 19, 2011
This post is d handiwork of dis Yoruba dude Il-eke Idi or whatever is his name. In short may Baba Suwe poo pour on top your stuupid head there and dat of your children. Anumanu!
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 19, 2011
South-East:

Not with your elderly (especially females) getting caught everyday with drugs at different airports
Igbo young ones do, Yoruba elderly do
I wonder which is more vile?

The youth is the worst of course.
The Youths are the children of tomorrow.
who wants drugged out leaders?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by SouthEast1: 5:30am On Oct 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The youth is the worst of course.
The Youths are the children of tomorrow.
who wants drugged out leaders?

In addition to your youths, of course. Remember Ekiti and drug-induced madness amongst the youths there?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by talk2smat(m): 6:21am On Oct 19, 2011
Me tinks Ua unnecessarily feelin insecured. Evrybody has his/her own native tongue&I tink d earlier U realize dat, d beta 4u & Ur Relatnshp, Y nt politely confront im if Ua truly troubled?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by Ogosoga: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2011
That is not a problem in as much he loves you and his kini does not speak Igbo inside your website grin
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by owobokiri(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2011
@ op,
The chances of him joining the Basqeu/ETA seperatists in Spain are greater than that of him joining an "igbo mafia"  tongue If he normally gets animated when making those calls in igbo to Nigeria,  advice him to visit Nigeria and arrest that his brother at Idumota who has been embezzling every hard earned euro sent home.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by lokya(f): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2011
Dont worry urself Girl, the only Language the Ibo Man Understands is MONEY N CONTAINER Both the Educated and Non Educated ones, Bus Drivers, Conductors. No Phone conversations is complete without Thou-------sin .( Thousand) mentioned.,E come be say na wetin they kill Igbo Man Pass for dis world be dat cry cry cry grin grin grin
Re: Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? by fred04(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2011
@poster,what do u hv in mind or wher ar u 4rm?.We ibo's hv received names of all kind jst because of our suces every wher we go.do u think he is in bilbao 2 speak spanish?he's thier 2 speak d language whch u ar after dats ''ego''.He is probably controllin his multi million naira biz here in 9ja tru phone.But if ur good hearted i believe ur a funy type 2 b wit.
Next time dnt tribalise cos i dey vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / With Bae (photos) / Lady Open Her Br*ast For People To See, Man Cover It Up With His Skills. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.