Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister (35376 Views)

I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by AskNgige2: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
bennybuhari:
Drunk man thinks he is still In Rivers

U pple will soon realized that it as set of by Tinibu
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by shiki(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
I'm sure you didn't watch the interview, you only read here and call her Ode, which is bad of you. I watched the interview and she's right except they want to disrespect the woman because she's of the LP
BERNIMOORE:
Trash
Talking of national assembly, Akpabio the senate president is wike's ally....an APC.... Ireti kingibe LP, forgets that Tinubu works directly with Akpabio &wike...had it been she is APC senator but as LP senator she won't even get head of FCT committee...
Funds will be directed to the minister through Akpabio' s approval

Odè

2 Likes

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by surgical: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:
Wike dey learn work where educated Abuja residence dey.

This is F.CT it is not a place where u can just enter and start demolishing peoples houses without the consequence of court actions.

The reason is,the same FCDA must have dubiously given such residence approval to build which validate their papers and u will now move in indiscriminately to destroy peoples houses.

U go pay compensation u go tire.

I wish him well and wish he develops the F C.T.

But hell rufai did and hot away with it,how is this one different
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Abujaexpress: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
chokekachy:

https://dailytrust.com/you-must-operate-under-nass-supervision-senator-representing-fct-tells-wike/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1694687248
The President with the Executive power over FCT has delegated same to the Minister to act accordingly, just like El Rufai acted executively on behalf of President Obasanjo then

2 Likes

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Kaiser20: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
They should please send Wike to attend Politics 101 at Open University Abuja.
The FCT minister is not an elected office. He was not elected into Abuja. "Ogogoro no be Vodka"
Remi or Seyi Tinubu can recall Wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Belleful: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
Yaga dey sleep, trouble go wake am.... I pity this woman if she no loyal to THE WICKED WIKE.

1 Like

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Coronavirus1: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
Madam you have to cooperate with wike he mean well for FTC.

2 Likes

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by chaloskyx: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
ahah but dint the tribunal regard FCT as a state if so then Wike is technically a governor now see these confused people in the process of stealing power from one man you gave it to another🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Weathered: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

That is because u read but never understood anything.

She has been cleared. We don't vote like the people of Rivers state.

We are wishing him well to work and succeed but this place isn't a place where u shout at people as if it is ur ikwere people. This is F.C. T it is the home of highly educated people.

I talk because I am a stallholder in the FCT. I own nothing less than five lands and two shops and If this angers u so be it.

why are you telling strangers you met online what you own? Who cares?

3 Likes

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by descartes400: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
seunmsg:
Why should the National Assembly oversight the FCT Minister when they were not elected by FCT resident? Abi the silly 25% argument is applicable to only the President? If the president must get 25% of total vote cast in FCT before he can administer the territory according to our obidient noisemakers, what qualifies the National Assembly to make laws for the FCT since 99% of the lawmakers are not elected from FCT?

Tor!
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Codes151(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
face ur work.... leave WIKE alone... all this newbies

2 Likes

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Infobase101: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
I know what Kingibe had in mind, and wanted to say, but she is just managing her words not to say it raw.

We all understand you my dear.

3 Likes

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Menclothing: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Am here to laugh
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by BabaIbo: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
DeOTR:

You're not even ashamed to call yourself an indigene of FCT.
I've not seen a more useless and backward people than you guys.
You don't even have a say how you'd like to govern yourselves, it's outsiders that decide your destinies because you've sold it out in 1978, that's why you can't say nada when the government talks.

Young man, all I can see in your response to him is envy and jealousy.

Change!

4 Likes

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by BabaIbo: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
Weathered:
why are you telling steamers you met online what you own? Who cares?

He only told the other guy that so that he can see why he has interest in FCT affairs.

Try to dey reason.

2 Likes

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Agugbadin: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:
Wike dey learn work where educated Abuja residence dey.

This is F.CT it is not a place where u can just enter and start demolishing peoples houses without the consequence of court actions.

The reason is,the same FCDA must have dubiously given such residence approval to build which validate their papers and u will now move in indiscriminately to destroy peoples houses.

U go pay compensation u go tire.

I wish him well and wish he develops the F C.T.

FCT residents like to visit and live in Dubai, if Dubai was built by not adhering to plan,it will not be what it is today.

1 Like

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by wallrichy: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
She's so learned or rather had quality education like most Yorubas of her time. She's the sister to the wife of the late military head of state, General Murtala Muhammed. She's a civil engineer and also started her education at Emotan Secondary school, Queens College Lagos before travelling abroad to further......She's a quality breed and presently she's 69 Years old, so age and wisdom plus quality education.......she get am complete....and ofcourse she's beautiful too......Wike must work together with her in harmony......I really don't want issue between them......

shiki:
cheesy I watched the interview and this senator sound so learned

6 Likes

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by highoctane: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
shiki:
Until Wike brings his band to FCT, till then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLZanZNAJWw?si=4rspFF5ZlT0HHHah
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by enemyofprogress: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
My babe has spoken

Kingibe 5-0 Wike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by infohenry(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
iammo:
cool

Dey joke, they forgot Wike is a lawyer and practiced before Peter Odili brought him to Governance

Wike reports only to the President

Oversight function doesn't stop Wike

Practice where, you just write things out of your imagination, Wike will be surprised by this addition to his CV. Wike has only practiced one thing since he got out of school and it is politics nothing again bro.

1 Like

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Okoyiboz3: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
This woman that avoided attending Peter Obi's court cases.
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Okoyiboz3: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
infohenry:
Practice where, you just write things out of your imagination, Wike will be surprised by this addition to his CV. Wike has only practiced one thing since he got out of school and it is politics nothing again bro.

Wike is a Life Bencher.
None of Peter Obi's lawyers is a Life Bencher, not even that one that does 20 Naira juju and wears skirt like Bella Shmurda.
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by maestroferddi: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
This what Labour Party present.... articulate, intelligent, likeable and reasonable.

There are almost no touts in the Labour Party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by zoomzoom(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
[quote author=seunmsg post=125788414]Why should the National Assembly oversight the FCT Minister when they were not elected by FCT resident? Abi the silly 25% argument is applicable to only the President? If the president must get 25% of total vote cast in FCT before he can administer the territory according to our obidient noisemakers, what qualifies the National Assembly to make laws for the FCT since 99% of the lawmakers did not get any single vote from FCT?

Ogbeni, first change the constitution because as it stands today, you are sounding like a clueless agbero with a mouthful of agbado.😒
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by tesppidd: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Checkmate for Emperor Wike.
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by maestroferddi: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
wallrichy:
She's so learned or rather had quality education like most Yorubas of her time. She's the sister to the wife of the late military head of state, General Murtala Muhammed. She's a civil engineer and also started her education at Emotan Secondary school, Queens College Lagos before travelling abroad to further......She's a quality breed and presently she's 69 Years old, so age and wisdom plus quality education.......she get am complete....and ofcourse she's beautiful too......Wike must work together with her in harmony......I really don't want issue between them......

Oga no dey misyarn...

Her excellent demeanor has little to do with being Yoruba.

She is in Labour Party and she knows that agbero vibes have no place in the party...

Lamidi Apapa, Arabambi, FFK, Bayo Onanuga and countless others are from where again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by enemyofprogress: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
shiki:
na my babe now. I don't go out with illiterates

1 Like

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by iammo(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
infohenry:

In an old interview he made reference to working at a chambers in rivers
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by ThatCEO: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
seunmsg:
Why should the National Assembly oversight the FCT Minister when they were not elected by FCT resident? Abi the silly 25% argument is applicable to only the President? If the president must get 25% of total vote cast in FCT before he can administer the territory according to our obidient noisemakers, what qualifies the National Assembly to make laws for the FCT since 99% of the lawmakers did not get any single vote from FCT?

Ireti is a lot more educated than you are, I suggest you listen to her. It's just the same way I cannot argue with someone like the communication minister because he knows his shit. You shouldn't be displaying illiteracy from your hut in ogbomosho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Badguy77(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Your last line shows the kinda person u are...Always lurking around to see if people will succeed or not

God no go shame them

By the way, when tribunal go clear this kingibe comot for that seat

And your last line shows you don't know anything about Fct or Nigerian politics... Ireti kingibe was legitimately and duely voted for in fct beating former senator Aduda.. And the tribunal reaffirmed it so uncle what are you talking about

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 13 ‘landlords’ Of The National Assembly / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) / Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.