Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister (35382 Views)

I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Weathered: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
BabaIbo:

You can see how stewpid you are.

Omoh you be idi ot o, how my skills take come into this discussion? 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

You be clow n, guy geraot of my mention abeg.
a homeless drug addict will type no different from you.

It's not too late for late term abortion; you're a stain on humanity.

your life hasn't worth your existence yet
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by penearth(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

That is because u read but never understood anything.

She has been cleared. We don't vote like the people of Rivers state.

We are wishing him well to work and succeed but this place isn't a place where u shout at people as if it is ur ikwere people. This is F.C. T it is the home of highly educated people.

I talk because I am a stallholder in the FCT. I own nothing less than five lands and two shops and If this angers u so be it.

U r a real christian from all ur responses. People should learn from ur ways of approaching words. I will like to learn ur approach to words. Nice!!
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Fcwilly: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
Very good one, his brain need to be adjusted

1 Like

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Amaggedon: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
seunmsg:
Why should the National Assembly oversight the FCT Minister when they were not elected by FCT resident? Abi the silly 25% argument is applicable to only the President? If the president must get 25% of total vote cast in FCT before he can administer the territory according to our obidient noisemakers, what qualifies the National Assembly to make laws for the FCT since 99% of the lawmakers did not get any single vote from FCT?
If there is only one law maker, you would have made sense , but how can you make sense when its obvious you lack it. No substance , spit.
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by CJStarz: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
Eayaaa,I for say. D love is massive. May God grant her the needed wisdom to represent the FCT and also protect her from evil powers that be in Jesus Name.

sageb:

She's the wife of Babagana kingibe

1 Like

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by ChiefOkporghe: 12:13am On Sep 15, 2023
“For one thing, I’m not telling you that there would not be demolitions. There are many problems within the FCT. Look at the flooding taking place in FCT, why? Houses are being built on flood channels, permission are being given to people to build estates on flood plains. There are so many things that we need to fix.”

She is still saying the same thing Wike is saying. You think Wike just want to demolish for demolishing sake??

1 Like

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by lexy2014: 12:55am On Sep 15, 2023
DeOTR:

Did they not agree to be compensated in exchange for their ancestral land?
How did they sell out their land in 1978?
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by lexy2014: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2023
BJanta:

If he has the executive president behind him.

does Wike as minister of FCT have executive powers? yes or no
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Nicenixon: 4:24am On Sep 15, 2023
surgical:
But hell rufai did and hot away with it,how is this one different
You dy mind the fool. Wike will do pass Rufai and the only person stopping him is the President.
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Nicenixon: 4:27am On Sep 15, 2023
Infobase101:
I know what Kingibe had in mind, and wanted to say, but she is just managing her words not to say it raw.

We all understand you my dear.
Nevertheless, she shouldn't compete with Wike because that one will overshadow her.

1 Like

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Jnana19(m): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2023
You should be very foolish with your stupid words, your father is the 1 constituting nuisance everywhere fool. Since you dont know what to comment then go and learn a hand word other than insulting men with integrity
Smithkafors:
Tell him.

Constituting nuisance everywhere.
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Jnana19(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2023
Foolish idiot who thinks he know what minister of fct drinks
bennybuhari:
Drunk man thinks he is still In Rivers
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by IfnobeGod20: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2023
Michaelkelvin1:
he was appointed not elected take notes. So the powers are rested on the appointer. Who gave him this authority and not power. Authority and power is to different thing.

I'm just saying here he needs to apply caution
God bless you. Let me help you out it right. Wike is having delegated authority and not giving power because he is an appointee of government, meaning he is under authority and his action is under check and balance, as he cannot take unilateral decision.
God bless you once again.
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Matrixoba: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2023
I love your maturity in replying him. Some individuals just lazing around looking for people to attack die to different political ideologies or tribal affiliation. Thank Bro
Nice2023:

That is because u read but never understood anything.

She has been cleared. We don't vote like the people of Rivers state.

We are wishing him well to work and succeed but this place isn't a place where u shout at people as if it is ur ikwere people. This is F.C. T it is the home of highly educated people.

I talk because I am a stallholder in the FCT. I own nothing less than five lands and two shops and If this angers u so be it.

Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by sageb: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2023
Sanitizedem:

Peter Odili himself said not long ago in a public gathering that their paths first crossed when he became Governor-elect and Wike was Chairman-elect of his own LGA so, how does that translate to bringing someone to governance? Odili brought Amechi to governance and not Wike.

You are right, Odili appointed Amaechi as his SA in the 90s.
During Odili's administration, Wike was LG chairman of Obio Akpor LGA
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by ubox: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2023
adecz:

FCT has always had a special status,
but politicians are conniving with the
judiciary to change the narrative for
selfish interests..
Special status as in??
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by tobore4u(m): 1:20am On Sep 19, 2023
Nice2023:
Wike dey learn work where educated Abuja residence dey.

This is F.CT it is not a place where u can just enter and start demolishing peoples houses without the consequence of court actions.

The reason is,the same FCDA must have dubiously given such residence approval to build which validate their papers and u will now move in indiscriminately to destroy peoples houses.

U go pay compensation u go tire.

I wish him well and wish he develops the F C.T.

Good morning sir. Please I'm finding it difficult to sleep coz my heart is greatly troubled. Please can God touch ur heart to help me?

Quickbucks from access bank collected more than 70% of my August salary since I'm oweing them.

Now I have exhausted the remaining cash left with me.

Please can u assist with a token, no matter how small. It will go a long way to survive till next week. God bless.

Ikp Coll.
Access.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by Tito24: 2:34am On Sep 21, 2023
ruggedtimi:
rivers state no get highly educated people....omo some people dey reason. Wike go demolish more illegal buildings nothing go happen. Rivers state get highly educated people/streetwise people combined nothing still happen to wike.
imagine the nonsense talk

How many educated people are in Abuja

Because it's FCT?

When Elrufai demolished their destinies that year, why didn't highly educated people come out?

Elupee don dey push this woman
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by DeOTR: 12:32am On Sep 26, 2023
lexy2014:
The compensation they collected is for what?
Palliative? undecided
Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by lexy2014: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
DeOTR:

The compensation they collected is for what?
Palliative? undecided

Is "compensation" the reward for selling land?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Ikpeazu Was Sacked As Abia Governor – Federal High Court / Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment / Sex-For-Food Destroying Girls, Women In North-East IDPs Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.