Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Why Is Kwara State Name Omitted? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Kwara State Name Omitted? (380 Views)

Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name / Adeleke Freezes Osun Government Accounts, Reverses State Name / Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Kwara State Name Omitted? by Tundesimple123(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
Why Is Kwara State Name Omitted Or Missing?

My candid opinion after It took me almost an hour to glance through all National Dailies Paper today Thursday 14th September 2023 just to figure out if Kwara State was among the shortlisted list on the nationwide road rehabilitation/maintenance all to no avail imagine a whole State of Harmony.

My view

Out of 103 general maintenance repairs of some federal road nationwide published by Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA) today.

Surprisingly, and disheartening to see that Kwara State name was missing-out big time.
Sincerely speaking, I can't still fathom why such omission when other states are wholeheartedly published by FERMA.

However, if I may ask; does it means all Federal Roads within Kwara metropolis are good?
Even if FERMA says there's no dilapidated roads that are due for rehabilitation/maintenance in the whole Kwara State. Honestly, personally, I will point the Agency attention to the below dilapidated federal road from Omu-Aran down to Erukucity the peaceful town that share boundary with Kogi State.

To be honest, that particular federal road is too wobbling and no longer motorable.

Kwara government should stand their ground to correct FERMA's wrong perceptions towards Kwara roads that has long overdue for maintenance.

Attention: Kwara State Governor and concerns Kwarans.
Re: Why Is Kwara State Name Omitted? by PrinceOfLagos: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Maybe because it's now a Fulani dominated state
Re: Why Is Kwara State Name Omitted? by Alchemy528: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
The state is not recognised
Re: Why Is Kwara State Name Omitted? by Tundesimple123(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
Alchemy528:
The state is not recognised
Mumu you are from which State?

(1) (Reply)

Over 70% Of 79,000 Inmates Awaiting Trial-Interior Minister / Outrage Over Tribunal’s Description Of NNPP Supporters As Bandits / Peter Obi Reveals Way To End Food Crisis In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.