Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO (20172 Views)

How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by sundayid(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
Investigation on person wey dem don bury? How dey wan do autopsy?
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Suspish: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
I'm deeply saddened to hear about Mohbad's passing. It's crucial that a diligent investigation takes place to uncover the truth surrounding his death. Let's hope for transparency and justice to prevail, providing closure to his loved ones and fans youtube vanced download.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Mister0LA0LUWA(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
Rest in peace Mohbad.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by goldenceo1: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
I don’t trust the police to do a thorough investigation. My own be say Anybody when they responsible for this boy death will never know peace. Na untimely death go meet am too!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
I'm really afraid of this country... Nothing is working....

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Bullet01(f): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
Good
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Neddstark: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
If Naira Marley and sam larry wont get jailed for bullying at least then better not carry out the investigation.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by oluwaseyi0: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
I feel occultism in hip hop music is becoming unbecoming. Many of these average musicians and skit makers are so rich, buying houses all over places. Their sudden wealth has got nothing to do with music.

Drug and fraud

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Igbokwechika101(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
We all going die one day but we pray let our Days be long.i feel pain in heart because of this guy.easy rest king.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by ab1x: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
How many investigations have you undertaken, and how many of them resulted in successful outcomes?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Okortor: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dey play
saphiere:

India became the first country to successfully land a spacecraft on the moon's south pole.
This was possible because a woman is her president.

Nigeria will change the day a woman rules.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Gadafi001(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
sad
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Timothy89(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
he petitioned you guys but the petition was thrown in a thrash bin because those he's lodging complainant about have double cross

I think Mr Police should investigate why his petition wasn't given attention and he didn't get a security assurance thereafter?

investigating his demise is mere illogicality of immortality

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Gadafi001(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
FuckTheMod:
E nor go better for you oloriburuku
Na now dey break?

I have never been so pained by the demise of any artist like this MohBad. It feels like death of a very person.

Young man, all of una no just give am rest till the very end, even his stupìd father couldn't make a proper arrangements for his burial.
See the USELESS coffin they used
See how his head and neck was bent in the coffin cry

Naira Marley
Naira Marley sister Subomì
Sam Larry
Zino
And all the crew members of Marlian records that contributed to this guy's death will never know peace.

The ban no pain u reach me
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by doneback04: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Close Case, once Nigeria police tell you about investigation just forget it there are only good in standing on the road and collecting their bribe
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by CaptainFM1: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ever8090:
Nigeria get police wey fit investigate something...?

Yes.

Atleast they fished out people that kidnapped me and we're summarily sentenced. If we support them as requested by the PPRO, they will come out with results.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Heineken(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Neddstark:
If Naira Marley and sam larry wont get jailed for bullying at least then better not carry out the investigation.
God bless you man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by masseratti: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Na now dey break?

I have never been so pained by the demise of any artist like this MohBad. It feels like death of a very person.

Young man, all of una no just give am rest till the very end, even his stupìd father couldn't make a proper arrangements for his burial.

Naira Marley
Sam Larry
Zino
And all the crew members of Marlian records that contributed to this guy's death will never know peace.
you no even sabi write proper English, write in pidgin like am doing now... Stop cursing people wey no send you on line
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Heineken(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Omo nawao. They won't actually do anything. Mehn!! Those videos online. Mohbad too suffer. That samlarry no allow am enjoy. Always they worry am. Mohbad too gentle o. Chai
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by asobo1: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nonsense police
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by ThatCEO: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
Timoleon:
After dem bury am without autopsy. Too much play

The guy actually wrote a petition to the police in June. He probably just posted it online without going to formally report the matter.

They can act on that.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Hanndye: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
shalom62:
And the investigation will bring him back...I never see a useless nation like our own before in my life. This guy sent a letter to this police about how his life was being threatened since June this year which the police acknowledged to have gotten the letter but nothing after receiving the letter.
Heads should roll in that place.

Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Diligent1(f): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Infact I have been sad since yesterday about the death of this guy despite that I didn't know him.
I heard he reported that his life was being treatenng to the police what action did the police take? and after his death they also bent his neck in the coffin.

The people that frustrated this guy will never know peace, peace will be far from them.

Please let us treat anybody around us with kindness, you might be saving lives.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by greggng: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
The issue of life and death is divine ..when I hear people say ...someone killed him ...I begin to wonder..how? Except in the case of assassination...Every other thing cannot be proven .The good news is that everyone will die some day ...is just a matter of time .
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by wunmi590(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Na now dey break?

Naira Marley
Sam Larry
Zino
And all the crew members of Marlian records that contributed to this guy's death will never know peace

A very big and resounding amen 🙏

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Sonofgod1990(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
abeg make una rest with dis mohbad matter abagi,broke low class celeb 4 dat matter.everywere mohbad mohbad mohbad..!!! nawa 4 una
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Omodua(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
Pandev:
Fvck the cops.
What the fvck did they do about the complaints he filed before he died? Fvck the modafvcking cops
What complaints did he file before he died?

We want to know please.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Omodua(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Na now dey break?

Naira Marley
Sam Larry
Zino
Thanksfor letting us know.

It's a good lead!
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Omodua(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
spagettiluv:
wetin concern subomi for the matter
So,you don't know the dastard role she played in the guy's matter and eventual death?
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by CindyBotuonye(f): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
They had to wait till it got to this point smh
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Negroid001(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Pandev:
Fvck the cops.
What the fvck did they do about the complaints he filed before he died? Fvck the modafvcking cops
Till date we never sabi who kill Abiola, Bola ige and Funsho Williams. Sey na mohbad own dem 1 do miracle?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by gammarays(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
After His death 🙄🙄

Medicine after death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide / OAP Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Are Fighting Again On Instagram / I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.