Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines (20799 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines / Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport / Students Waylay Their Teacher In Asaba, Beat & Injure Him In Drug-fuelled Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by vowahah: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
Our brothers
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Kay25(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dem go still come online come dey abuse bat but na Dem do drug pass children of hatred good for nothing..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Dshocker(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
Glitcher:
I don't want to sound tribalistic but more than 90% of the people spoiling Nigeria's name abroad is Igbo and they never ever condemn it. Its normal to them but the wrongs other do is sin. This is hypocrisy.

You don't want to sound tribalist, but you are sounding tribalist.

The other crimes being committed by the Yorubas are what?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by NOwazobia: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Well, I was not dissapointed. grin

Next!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Angelfrost(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Countries with death penalty and prison systems that are worse than hell, na person travel go to dey do drug pushing...!

These guys get some kind mind sha!

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Dittodat: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
These ones too will come.on NL and complain about Nigerian leadership. grin
They are just trying to help them develop their place.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by AImiron: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
Igbo Amaka
Won fi sheyin ni

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Dittodat: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dshocker:

No, he's been factual.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Jagaban2012: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Let me check the name. If this will. convince me that these drug pushers will not.be from the Yeast...

I.bet you they are from the Yeast....they are spending blood money here Nigeria, Baby factory money and drug pusher money....their money is always hot because it is.not.pure

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by ImperialYoruba: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
Why bolding the name?

Because we need quick glance to see if one of us or one of them.

Hey, OP, call biafrans to come to this caucus and see their brothers ngwanu.

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Raskimonojendor: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
realestate99:
Soon our "blodas" language would be the lingual Franca in Asian jails.
🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Dittodat: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
The real drug dealers are the same ones that are quick to label others drug dealer.
Same way that the most tribalistic tribe is also the first to call other tribalistic the moment you don't agree with their asinine delusional retar@ded imb@cile reasoning.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Paretomaster1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Timoleon(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
That’s not true though. Every body get him own sector. Drugs Na east, scam Na southwest, prostitution and human trafficking Na edo, north no need go abroad the do it from home with terrorism and banditry. Car jacking Na east and south
Glitcher:
I don't want to sound tribalistic but more than 90% of the people spoiling Nigeria's name abroad is Igbo and they never ever condemn it. Its normal to them but the wrongs other do is sin. This is hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by just2endowed: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
Angelfrost:
Countries with death penalty and prison systems that are worse than hell, na person travel go to dey do drug pushing...!

I taya... They knew that when caught is death sentence but they still get mind carry drug they sell for street. Chai
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by MightySparrow: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
Na Dem.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Dennisochampa: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
I didn't have to look at their names before I knew they are from Igbo....
Them don spoil Nigeria name finish, them come deh fight to get their own country.......
Useless people....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Raskimonojendor: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

They have extremely low IQ and are weak. They will always win the Darwin award. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Babathanks(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Holy mother of God 😔
Why igbos dy cast abroad for we wey wan enter now 😔? . Na y dem just dy deny we Nigeria visa anyhow be that. Them swear for una nii?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Omoawoke2(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Two obidients down.

Same people shouting Tinubu druggie on twitter have been busted and more of them shall go down.

Awon asinwin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Timoleon(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
just2endowed:

I taya... They knew that when caught is death sentence but they still get mind carry drug they sell for street. Chai
Na the motivational speaker wey ginger them good. ‘If you succeed once nwanem, you are made for life’.

Meanwhile that’s how many of them come about their nicknames. ‘Emeka Malaysia’, ‘Ebuka Jarkata’ no actual business footprint yet lavish lifestyle.

13 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by complexstuffs(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2023

The suspects as Enuka John Chukwuemeka and Christopher Nwabufo

IPOB cannibals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Raskimonojendor: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
inoki247:
Linda and all this type of News....
She is doing a fantastic job. She has an analyst on standby to source for news of her brethren getting caught for drug peddling. That's her own way of protesting and also a bid get to her people to change from their evil ways.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by HeadlessMob: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
And the same fools will be calling someone a druggie when most of their useless family members are waiting to be hanged or spend the rest of their fucking lives in foreign prisons. What a shame!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Chochovini: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
Those are tinibu boys. When it‘s shettima boys we know.
Humm... Nigeria is a big joke I swear.
Having a known hard drug baron and a known terrorist as the president and vice respectively. Intersting.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Semaj77(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Timothy89(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Odin13:
Like if you prefer Drug to skull mining and rituals ..

Share .. if you xhose rituals and skull mining

Both are bad

you're now defending igbo after abusing them because they supported Peter obi rather than your Atiku

the same you supported Nnamdi KANU and still castigate him, inconsistent m0rons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Babathanks(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dshocker:

Don’t you know what you guys are doing is the reason every country is rejecting our visa applications. This is very bad, you guys should work on yourself because this bad behaviour as affected me a lot because am a Nigeria that I don’t really wanna talk about

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Raskimonojendor: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
just2endowed:

Semaj77:

Very likely they'll get the death penalty
They are endangered species.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Bluntemperor: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Acekidc4:
Developers on the Beat!! They're already Developing Philippines with Drugs🤭🤭 Na their Way!!

Na death if na Philippines it took place o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by magzey: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Na the Industrius pipu "Amaka" the chest beaters Na dem gringrin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Semaj77(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
obinna58:
Death sentence

Life is b!tch it can fvck you at any time

This isn't life , this is self inflicted

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court / Man Kills Best Friend, Dumps Corpse In Forest / Wife Kills Hubby For Allegedly Keeping Late Night In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.