Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines (20848 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines / Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport / Students Waylay Their Teacher In Asaba, Beat & Injure Him In Drug-fuelled Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by sunboy(m): 4:57am On Sep 15, 2023
They build Philippines anyways, the builders!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Whalis: 5:26am On Sep 15, 2023
Glitcher:
I don't want to sound tribalistic but more than 90% of the people spoiling Nigeria's name abroad is Igbo and they never ever condemn it. Its normal to them but the wrongs other do is sin. This is hypocrisy.
This is the name they want ikwerres to share.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by ojex004: 5:49am On Sep 15, 2023
Thank you God for not shame me.
Na them ooooooooo, developers of the universe
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Sambai65(m): 5:56am On Sep 15, 2023
If think government need to start indicating region in Nigeria passport 🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by SonOfDSoil01: 5:56am On Sep 15, 2023
Benwallt:
I am ashamed to share this country with obedients. They have disgraced us too much.
honestly, unfortunately this group of people are shameless, and their is nothing you say or do can change their attitude towards crime, we can only tolerate them till hopefully we divid this country and everyone bares it’s fathers name.

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by oneman2k7: 6:07am On Sep 15, 2023
Flat_head people. Shame on them

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:21am On Sep 15, 2023
I come here to check their names 😤😤
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by tungamaje: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2023
Babathanks:

Don’t you know what you guys are doing is the reason every country is rejecting our visa applications. This is very bad, you guys should work on yourself because this bad behaviour as affected me a lot because am a Nigeria that I don’t really wanna talk about
So our home can get bad for all it can so long as we can flee abroad? Our reasoning
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by unavailablecity: 6:47am On Sep 15, 2023
Developers rubbish tribe

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by lovelyn1186: 6:50am On Sep 15, 2023
post=125796632:
Yet, Another one

Oh No, Not again! sad sad sad
Always in the news for the very wrong reasons.
May God save Nigerians from these idiots that keep bringing the country to to disrepute.
They have all the opportunities to work legitimately, but fraud and crime is engraved on their forehead.....almost naturally!
They make foreigners look at anyone from Nigeria as fraudsters, scam artists and criminals.

Same kind of people we read, that produce fake teething powder for new born babies under 6 months old, sending many innocent newborns to their untimely death!

They turn worn out and old tires to brand new ones in their shops under 3 hours and sell it back to unsuspecting public as tokunbo tires!!! shocked
Causing many deaths on our roads by so doing!!

Same people that were rejoicing on the death of one of the greatest women to ever come out of Nigeria (Mrs Dora Akunyili!) cos she was a pain in their dirty as$!!

Anything and everything is money to them, even when innocent lives are in danger.
Bastards.

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Mirasteel: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2023
obinna58:
Death sentence

Life is b!tch it can fvck you at any time
They deserve it
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by greypencils: 7:02am On Sep 15, 2023
Airlord2030:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/9/two-nigerians-arrested-in-drug-buy-bust-operation-in-the-philippines-2.html
Na dem. All because they want to show off at the village, collect chieftaincy title and be called Odogwu. Vanity.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by brookz: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2023
Development went wrong. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Honestfrend: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2023
Glitcher:
I don't want to sound tribalistic but more than 90% of the people spoiling Nigeria's name abroad is Igbo and they never ever condemn it. Its normal to them but the wrongs other do is sin. This is hypocrisy.

I have said this times without numbers.. If we give the Igbos Biafra; Nigeria n Nigerians will respected all over the world..

What u will hearing will be 2 Biafra men were arrested for drug trafficking...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by sukar886: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2023
isan:
Na dem. grin
But there leader na our president, na wahoo
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Babathanks(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2023
tungamaje:

So our home can get bad for all it can so long as we can flee abroad? Our reasoning
Guy I don’t Want to argue ooo but I think you should know this fact. The country is too big and too diverse to be successful, the way an hausa man think is different from the way a Yoruba man think, and the way a Yoruba man think is also different from the way an Igbo man think. I have travel all over Nigeria because the nature of my work, even deep north and deep east ooo. The best thing is to divide but most politicians don’t want that. So let us keep suffering and some of us leave the country for you guys

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by arex4bb: 7:50am On Sep 15, 2023
This is what they know how to do most, indeed igbos are truly hard working people
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Nicepoker(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2023
post=125796632:
Yet, Another one

Oh No, Not again! sad sad sad
Always in the news for the very wrong reasons.
May God save Nigerians from these idiots that keep bringing the country to to disrepute.
They have all the opportunities to work legitimately, but fraud and crime is engraved on their forehead.....almost naturally!
They make foreigners look at anyone from Nigeria as fraudsters, scam artists and criminals.

Same kind of people we read, that produce fake teething powder for new born babies under 6 months old, sending many innocent newborns to their untimely death!

They turn worn out and old tires to brand new ones in their shops under 3 hours and sell it back to unsuspecting public as tokunbo tires!!! shocked
Causing many deaths on our roads by so doing!!

Same people that were rejoicing on the death of one of the greatest women to ever come out of Nigeria (Mrs Dora Akunyili!) cos she was a pain in their dirty as$!!

Anything and everything is money to them, even when innocent lives are in danger.
Bastards.

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!
lazy V griller.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by isan(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2023
Mumu
sukar886:

But there leader na our president, na wahoo
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Dbestbrest: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
Why bolding the name?
Because na dem naa

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by searchlight: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2023
Glitcher:
More than 90% of Nigerian high flyers abroad are igbos. The country never praise the tribe for their achievement in all aspect of human endeavors overseas.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by KIDfurniture(m): 8:34am On Sep 15, 2023
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Xtristopher: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2023
Awon developers
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Ambitious21: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2023
You don't need to check the name.

Na Dem Dem ..

Developers
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by hustla(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2023
Well, they'll execute them
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by KingOKON: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2023
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Airlord2030: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2023
I hate sharing country with igbo people..
I curse lugard and 1914
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by naija1stnigar(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2023
Glitcher:
you get your own crime wey you dey secretly commit but after all you come to nairaland to start checking the names of criminals in order to insult thier tribe, isn't that crazy? Would it make sense if the day you get busted I check your name and start using it to insult over 40 million people at a time. The last time I checked it was a 20 yr old Yoruba boy that killed and mutilated his biological father for money ritual, is it now fare to tag the innocent Yoruba man a ritualist not to talk of a whole tribe. Use brain before making comments Don't make comments before using your brain.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Theweekend: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Enuka John Chukwuemeka and Christopher Nwabufo,as expected ! They never disappoint, the developers from hell !

TRIBE : IGBO

REGION IN NIGERIA: SOUTH EAST

Above info is for all non Nigerians here.

You can easily identify them in your home countries with their noisy,showy,irritating and boisterous attitudes. They will make attempts to drag the ownership of your land with you. They will tell you that you are nothing without them in your country. They will claim to be responsible for the development of your country. We don't call them "Developers" here for nothing ! Yes,they are that stupid !

They are mostly irritants with this cringy,irritating accent;you can't miss them even in a crowd! They are the Igbos of south east Nigeria. In your own interest,don't have anyone of them as your friend in your respective countries. You will regret it

You've been warned !

i dey avoid skull miners everyday
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by sslcrypt: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2023
THESE guys are really give this country a bad name. What the hell, they need to calm the fk down. It's getting too much and disgusting
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Ofachiedo: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Driver Arrested For Diverting 600 Bags Of Flour,sells Off Truck (photos) / Man Repeatedly Break Into Army Base, Steals Over $7,000 Worth Of Soldiers’ Goods / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.