Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines (20820 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines / Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport / Students Waylay Their Teacher In Asaba, Beat & Injure Him In Drug-fuelled Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Expanse2020(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Shukuemeka nbanu
And Ngbalufus abi na
Infudibulum bag honorary jail of 11,999 years i,🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by ElSudani: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Look at him, head bowed in shame and completely powerless.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by legba1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Are these people mad or what? Always always the igbo tribe. And these are the same set of people crying drug lord up and down here. Just destroy the image of the country everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by VEHINTOLAR: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Enuka John Chukwuemeka and Christopher Nwabufo,as expected ! They never disappoint, the developers from hell !

TRIBE : IGBO

REGION IN NIGERIA: SOUTH EAST

Above info is for all non Nigerians here.

You can easily identify them in your home countries with their noisy,showy,irritating and boisterous attitudes. They will make attempts to drag the ownership of your land with you. They will tell you that you are nothing without them in your country. They will claim to be responsible for the development of your country. We don't call them "Developers" here for nothing ! Yes,they are that stupid !

They are mostly irritants with this cringey,irritating accent;you can't miss them even in a crowd! They are the Igbos of south east Nigeria. In your own interest,don't have anyone of them as your friend in your respective countries. You will regret it

You've been warned !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by magzey: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Chochovini:
Those are tinibu boys. When itβ€˜s shettima boys we know.
Humm... Nigeria is a big joke I swear.
Having a known hard drug baron and a known terrorist as the president and vice respectively. Intersting.
Did they mention Tinubu or Shetima name , what i read na the Amaka pipu name dem catch for Obodo Oyingbo land stop changing the topic may be you too na culprit , supporting them. I laff in IPOB grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by JohnnA1: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Flangelo12:
I before others.
IBO
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by ednut1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Rip idiots

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by PsychoTheRapist: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
isan:
Na dem. grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by YorubaPrince: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
Enuka John Chukwuemeka and Christopher Nwabufo grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by PsychoTheRapist: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
obembet:
If they do well, they tag them self by Thier tribe, if they commit crime, they tag them as Nigerian grin

Police Region 4A identified the suspects as Enuka John Chukwuemeka and Christopher Nwabufo

Now we call them Nigerians

grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by YorubaPrince: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
Glitcher:
I don't want to sound tribalistic but more than 90% of the people spoiling Nigeria's name abroad is Igbo and they never ever condemn it. Its normal to them but the wrongs other do is sin. This is hypocrisy.

Cursed tribe... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
All these igbo men never learn, i like the strict rules overseas on drug peddlers.

That was how, one came and knacked my ex, dumped her and went bck to dubai.

The mumu still had guts to chat me up, for a reconciliation, the sounding slap i gave her, when the came to my apartment sent a very strong message, i doubt she will forget such message so soon..

Greed!!.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Acekidc4(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Na death if na Philippines it took place o!

Of Course Na, the guy Life is gone!! Drug Crime in Phillipines Na Death Sentence ASAP!!

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by 7arrows: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
Odin13:
Like if you prefer Drug to skull mining and rituals ..

Share .. if you xhose rituals and skull mining

Both are bad

U drug barons and skull miners should shut the F..k up and get some sleep.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Antichristus: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
Jeez. Amamooooo! RIP guys. Nigeria is not good, you headed in the direction of Philippines only to be selling drugs in a country where the only consequence for dealing drugs, once found guilty, is the death penalty? Sadly, often only the mules are caught. The drug lords, BAT for example, are walking free in corridors of power. "If you think education is expensive β€” try ignorance." β€” Derek Bok, erstwhile President of Harvard University.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Benwallt(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
I am ashamed to share this country with obedients. They have disgraced us too much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Agugbadin: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
IGBO AMAKA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Agugbadin: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
Gadafi001:
Naija no de rest

Be specific,don't say Naija because you know who they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Major7: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Corn247:

You are a disgrace, proud of drug peddling again
That's why they treat you people like animals where ever you are because that is what you are.

No one has the right to use such harsh words on others. As for those into drugs and other illegal things just to cut corners,may God revive you all before your souls are destroyed πŸ™
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Nonexisting1: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Tinubu proteges.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by CJStarz: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
As an Igbo person,I feel saddened each time I hear about the arrest of my brothers. Like these young men will just die like that? It breaks my heart. I pray we stop taking such huge risks. Not worth our lives.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Major7: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
All crime na crime but instead of my pikin to use human being do ritual including hunting skulls, let him carry drug after all even Nigerian president is a DRUG LORD.

tongue tongue tongue

May God have mercy on you sir πŸ™, remember that you will give an account for those children so bring them up in the way of the Lord.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
O boy, na them development people oo

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Macdeey: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Acekidc4:
Developers on the Beat!! They're already Developing Philippines with Drugs🀭🀭 Na their Way!!
Dem no dey Disappoint at all at all grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Ladyclara002(f): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Embarrassment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Sunnyski: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Naira Marley and NDLEA cartel... Plus Balablu πŸ˜‚
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by OriOko88(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
And the fools will be calling Tinubu a drug dealer,where as they are the number drug kingpins in d county. Awon olori pelebe

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by kmaster007: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by Glitcher: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dshocker:

You don't want to sound tribalist, but you are sounding tribalist.

The other crimes being committed by the Yorubas are what?
I am not yoruba and I have not compared igbo to any tribe. You guys need to come out and start condemning your tribesmen openly, it's bringing shame to the nation. This drug pushing thing is beginning to look like part of the culture.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi / Wife Kills Hubby For Allegedly Keeping Late Night In Kaduna / Protest In Ikere Rejecting GANIYU OBASOYIN "Criminal And Self Inclined Olukere"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.